Chapter 21

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hana." JB called out as he stepped inside the living room. His eyebrows rose in amusement as he watched Hana dangle upside down, her eyes glued to the television.

"Hm?" Hana made a noise in response as her eyes didn't stray from the electronic.

"Can you go grocery shopping?"

Flipping herself over, Hana rubbed her forehead as she willed her mind to stop spinning. Her sleeve rose, revealing the white bandage which made JB frown as his eyes landed on it.

He had forced Hana back on medication causing this second Hana to appear. The docile Hana unlike the ruthless and wild Hana from before. But he knew that in a few days time, the old Hana would be back but for now, he would enjoy the presence of this Hana. The Hana that he knew before this entire mess happened.

"Okay." Hana agreed as she stretched, her bones cracking from not moving all day. "Mark's coming? Or Yugyeom?"

JB shook his head apolgetically. "Mark and Yugyeom have training to do. Luhan's the only one free."

His eyes watched Hana's expression carefully. One stray emotion and he wasn't going to let Hana go with Luhan at all.

Hana's eyes rose in surprise as she pursued her lips. "Okay."

JB almost wished that the ruthless Hana was here. He almost lost his when the others suggested that Luhan and Hana go shopping. Mark and Yugyeom almost tore Luhan's head off until Shownu mentioned that Hana wasn't the same Hana for the next few days. She wouldn't really remember much of it anyways.

"Can we take Eclipse?" Hana asked as JB shrugged.

"Sure. I don't want to see a scratch on her."

"Aye Aye sir." Hana mock saluted as JB cracked a smile before reaching over and ruffling her hair as she beamed at him happily, her eyes forming into crescent moons. JB's smile faltered for a second as he pulled his hand away.

"What's wrong?" Hana questioned as she looked up at him with her large doe eyes.

"Nothing Hana banana. Go get your license." Nodding her head, Hana bounded off in the direction of her room as JB stared after her. Just seeing this new Hana made his heart ache. He wanted this to be the old Hana, not the ruthless and hateful one. His blood boiled when his mind reminded him that it was Luhan who turned her into this. It was Luhan's fault. If it was up to JB, he wouldn't even be alive but JB new better. He knew that deep down, Hana still loved Luhan. It was just buried underneath all the hate that she had piled on top.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan stared at Hana out of the corner of his eye, watching as she hummed along, her eyes darting everywhere on the road. He didn't know what to make of this. It made his heart ache, this was the Hana he destroyed. But JB had warned him, this was only temporary, Hana would be back to the way she was in a few days time.

"When did you get this car?" Luhan asked suddenly, ceasing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter