Chapter 11

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana almost forgot how much of a shopaholic Tao was. Her and Luhan had managed to catch up to the others in ten minutes only to find Tao's arms filled with bags already. Hana blinked once. Then twice. Before her eyes drifted over to Sehun who was scowling as he held three bags.

"I'm never going shopping with this panda again." Sehun growls to Kai who merely pats the younger on his shoulder.

"Hey!" Tao screeches. "You said you wouldn't mind carrying Hana's bags!"

"Because it's Hana!" Sehun exploded. "She's not you! We've only been here for ten minutes and look at the amount of you've already bought."

Hana lets out a snort as she tried to cover on this time, it failed miserably. She lets out a full blown laugh as she holds her stomach in laughter. The others soften and smile happily hearing her laugh. When was the last time they heard it.

"Y-you shoulda seen Sehun's face!" She giggles as Sehun sends a playful glower in her direction.

"I'm glad my face causes you happiness." He answers with disdain but his eyes are playful.

"Jiejie! Let's go into this store!" Tao exclaims happily, grabbing Hana by the wrist and pulling her toward some high end store that was having a super huge sale.

Hana watched in great amusement as Tao hurries around the store. She glances around taking in the interior decor before walking off in a random direction. She comes across a chiffon shirt that's perfect for her size. It was a simple white color but had no sleeves and rhinestones on the collar. Something she would defintely wear. She gripped onto the sleeve, only for her eyes to widen at the price.

$595. For a freaking shirt? Are you serious?

She dropped the sleeve as she pouted. Why did they decide to come to high end stores. She was just going to be really sad looking at all the prices of the clothes.

A hand darted out and picked up the shirt from the rack. The culrpit was Luhan.

"Come on." He motioned for her to follow him. "Do you want anything else in this store besides this shirt?"

Hana's eyes widened.

"I don't need it!" She rushed out. "It's really expensive."

"Hana." Luhan stared at her while bending down to her level. "I want to buy you this okay? Whatever you want, I want you to have it. I have enough money."

Hana looked unsure as Luhan patted her gently.

"Don't look so guilty Hana bear. I like spending on you."

Hana glanced at him meekly before allowing him to do as he pleased.

"Thank you." She whispered softly as Luhan gave her a toothy grin as the duo made their way to the cash register.

"Will this be all?" The sales clerk chirped as Hana mentally blanched at the outfit she was wearing. Her top looked too small. Her chest looked as if it was trying to burst out of her shirt. Not to mention, her skit was hiked so high, Hana could have sworn she saw her underwear.

"Who is this for?" The sales clerk, Mina, blinked "innocently" at Luhan, fluttering her fake eyelashes. "Your mom? You're such a nice son."

Luhan gave her a look as he slid his card over to her.

"For my girlfriend." He answered shortly, as his eye twitched in irritation.

"You're girlfriend must be really pretty." She commented as she waited for the receipt to come out of the machine. "Since she's dating a stud like you."

Luhan's lips had formed into a thin line. "My girlfriend's right next to me and she's the prettiest person I've ever laid eyes on. Receipt please."

Mina's eyes drifted over to Hana as she stared at her up and down in disdain. Hana flinched at the hard look that was sent in her direction.

"Her?" She stared in disbelief. "You could do so MUCH better. Like me." She continued to flirt shamelessly.

"At least my face is more real than your fake chest." Hana snapped, hints of the hold Hana seeping through.

"Why you!" Mina screeched as she covered her chest as Luhan tried his best not to laugh as he took the shopping bag off the counter.

"Maybe if your chest was real along with your face, you can find someone of your own." Hana snarled as Luhan herded her out the door and back toward the group that were waiting patiently.

"You look really happy hyung." Jungkook commented from the bench he was perched on. Luhan sent a grin in his direction.

"You should have seen Hana in the store." Taehyung and Jungkook raised amused eyebrows as Luhan retold the story. Jungkook started laughing so much he almost landed onto the floor. Taehyung had his usual poker face look on but the corners of his lips twitched upwards.

 

Hana was enjoying her ice cream cone as the others squabb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter