Chapter 15

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stepping out of her car, Hana couldn't help but snort behind her mask. Out of all the places in the world, they would choose a hotel. Wouldn't they have chosen a place less discreet than a hotel?

"This is the place?" Yugyeom scoffed as he made a beeline for Hana's side, latching onto the elder quickly.

"I beat you hyung!" He shouted to Mark who only sent him a dry look in response.

The eight of them entered the large establishment before heading to the ground floor. They were always taught to hide in plain sight, no one would ever look for them there.

"Ah, Jaebum. You've arrived." A balding man spoke, rising out of his armchair, his sides flanked by his own guards. Hana and Yugyeom regarded them carefully, their hands itching for their weapons.

"Hello Leader Park." Jaebum responded back respectfully as the other members bowed except for Mark, Yugyeom and Hana who glared.

"I apologize on behalf of three of my members. They don't take well to authority."

Mark snorted from behind Hana as Yugyeom rolled his eyes. They responded well to authority, just not figures they had no idea who they were.

The man waved off his statement before staring directly at Hana who stared boredly back, her eyes never wavering for a second.

"I see you have a new recruit, since I saw you last time."

"Yes." Jaebum responds before gently tugging Hana forward. "This is Hana, she's the Ace of our group."

"Pleased to meet you Hana. Do make yourself at home."

Hana gave a brief nod in acknowledgement before hurrying back to Yugyeom and Mark's sides.

"Come." Leader Park beckoned them forward. "Lunch is being served. The other group I wish for you to be collaborating with is here already."

Silently, the group followed him into a large dining area where it was already mostly filled. Eight spots remained open as Hana sat in between Mark and Yugyeom.

"Let's begin shall we?" Leader Park clapped as plates of delicious food was brought to each placemat. Hana sniffed her food carefully as Yugyeom jabbed at her side.

"You don't think it's poisoned do you?" His eyes narrowed in slits as if he expected his food to combust into flames any second.

"Please. I don't think JB would be this stupid." Mark hissed back silently before cutting a piece of steak and eating it. Yugyeom and Hana watched him carefully and when he didn't burst into flames, they cut their own pieces of meat.

"Give me that." Yugyeom rolled his eyes, as he reached over and cut Hana's steak for her into bite size pieces. "I will never understand how you can't cut something as simple as steak."

"Not everyone is as perfect as you." Hana shot back as Yugyeom sent her a smirk.

"I'm pretty awesome aren't I?"

"I see your members are dating?" Leader Park asked curiously as Hana stilled.

"Dating?" JB cocked his head to the side as his eyes showed confusion. "You mean Hana and Yugyeom? They're always like that. If you think that's dating, then her and Mark are an old married couple."

Youngjae and Jackson snickered as Hana flung a pea in his direction, which he caught in his mouth.

"Don't play with your food Hana darling. It's not polite."

Hana muttered something incoherent underneath her breath as Mark patted her knee gently before whispering gently into her ear. 

"I think we'd be the perfect old married couple." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter