Chapter 25

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air was thick with darkness. There wasn't even one hint of happiness. It was cold and grimy. Hana laid on the cold ground, all of her energy having run out. Her side was numb to the pain, her hands covered in cuts and bruises. Her forehead oozed fresh blood as her eyes struggled to stay open. Jinhwan was getting angrier and angrier as each day passed. But Hana kept shut eventhough all she wanted to do was to curl up in a ball and cry. It was torture, her mind was a mess. She was psychologically, physically, and mentally destroyed.

Her ears perked at the sound of shouts, gunfire, and stomping feet. She wanted to look up but she just didn't have the energy to do so. The door creaked open as she stared blankly ahead. She didn't want to live anymore. She had tried killing herself multiple times already but each time, they always found her and took away her self made weapon.

"Hana..." A quiet voice breathed as Hana paid him no mind as she continued staring blankly at the concrete wall in front of her.

"Turn on the lights!" The same voice hissed as she heard a light switch flicker on as her eyes grew accumsted to the dull yellow glow. Jingling of keys could be heard right outside her cell.

"Can't you go any faster?" The same voice snapped as the other let out a grunt of annoyance.

" off." Another voice sneered. "If it wasn't for your stupidity, we wouldn't even be in this mess."

Finally, the steel doors opened as the individuals ran in.

"Hana?" A voice peered softly at her. Hana's eyes flickered into Luhan's black orbs as he searched her eyes for any signs of familiarity only to receive nothing. Her eyes were a dark pit of nothing.

". Hana bear..." Mark murmered as he knelt beside her, his eyes scanning from head to toe.

"I'm going to push you onto your back okay? I need to see your wounds."

Hana made no indication of having even heard him as he gently moved Hana onto Yugyeom's jacket he had placed on the ground beside her. Several gasps went around the room as they were able to fully see Hana's frame.

Hana's eyes flickered around to see the familiar faces but she made no movement of even acknowledging them in her presence. It was as if someone had turned off all her emotions and she was nothing more than a mere doll. A broken doll tossed away.

"Her side's infected." Lay murmered as he excamined Hana's side, pressing his fingers at the angry wound. He glanced at Hana's face to see no glimpses of pain.

"Someone wrap that cut on her forehead. We can't let it get infected." Lay barked as Taehyung grabbed a fresh roll of bandages from Jungkook's hand and began gently wrapping it tightly.

"I can't even see what else is wrong with her. There's too much dirt and grim." Lay stood to his feet before beckoning to the group of people in front of him.

"We need to get her out of here and cleaned up. The sooner we get it done, the sooner I can fight the infections."

Gentle arms lifted her from the ground as if she was a feather. The familiar scent of Luhan enveloped her senses as he hoisted her into his arms. Her arms hung limply at her sides as he carried her out, her eyes beginning to close.

"Go to sleep Hana." Luhan murmered softly. "It's okay. It's over. I got you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There all done." Lay announced before pulling away his hands as everyone looked at the now bandaged Hana.

Upon arriving him, Mark and Yugyeom had hearded her upstairs toward her ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter