Let's keep it as a secret!

Wanna give you my heart

After eating, you and Ljoe went to sit on the couch.

"Yah~" Ljoe called.

"Mwo?!" You were busy playing with your puppy.

"..dont tell everyone that I'm living here with you okay?" He said.

"Tss. Why would I spread that I'm living with a jerk?" You muttered.

"Hey! I heard that! Well, you know, you might be so proud that you're now living with a handsome guy like me." Ljoe smirked.

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever"

"And, dont tell anyone that we are.. engage okay?! Let's keep it as a secret! I wanted to enjoy my Senior year.." Ljoe said as he laid down in the couch.

"Tss. Okay okay." You put down your puppy and let out a sigh.

Ljoe yawned. You saw him and giggled a little.

"Tss. You looked like Byunghun, having his mouth so big when yawning. right Byunghun?" You then looked at your puppy.

"yah! I dont know who are you talking to, Byunghun your fiancee or Byunghun your puppy?!" Ljoe said as he stood up from the couch.

You suddenly blushed by what just he said. *Byunghun your fiancee? Tss..*

--

Next day, you woke up from your bed and started preparing for school.

After that, you saw Ljoe sitting already in the dining table.

*Oh yeah, he's living with me already..* You sighed and headed

"Breakfast... Where's my breakfast..." Ljoe muttered as he elbows are on the table and his chin on his palms.

You rolled your eyes. "AM I your maid? You know, you can just cook for your own food.."

"I dont know how to cook, so cook for me." Ljoe replied.

"Aish! What have I done wrong?! Why am I living with a jerk now?" You said it as you were looking at the ceiling.

"Yah! Im not a jerk!" Ljoe protested like a child.

You saw him pouting. *Aish, as much as I dont want to praise you, but you are really cute* You smiled and went to the kitchen to cook.

*aish, she's so slow! Im so hungry already!!* Ljoe thought.

He smirked and called you. "Cook faster yeobo~~~" Ljoe teased.

You rolled your eyes. But then you blushed since he called you yeobo. And went to him with the food.

"What did you call me?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yeobo.. Waeyo?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yah, err Dont call me with those names okay. I hate it, especially it is coming from your mouth." You went harsh. But deep inside you really like it.

Ljoe rolled his eyes. "Tss. I know you like it!" Ljoe smirked.

"YAH!" You protested.

--

After eating, you rushed to the door and slung your bag on your shoulder.

"Hey, Im going first, since I dont want people to see me walking with you and start some rumors." You waved for goodbye but then Ljoe ran to you.

You raised an eyebrow.

"I..I dont know the way to go to school from here, so let's just go together and once we're near already, let's split up" He said.

*Tss. I cant really cope up with your attitude, you are cold, jerk and sometimes, you look like a child.* You thought and smiled.