Chapter 8

A New Beginning

Donghae POV

“We are going to by ice cream for us, see you guys later” I keep repeating that sentence over and over ...It is clear that Teuk-hyung only said that to make sure that no one is suspecting something..But why? What can be so secret and serious that they are leaving the house?

Without anyone noticing I walk out the door and sit outside on a bench.  The fresh are is nice even though I don’t like being alone,  right now..I am happy that I am, now I can clear my thoughts..

Today has been a crazy and long day..I wonder when they will get back. I look around but they are nowhere to be seen.  Aishh what is taking them so long...

 

Leeteuk POV

“Shall we sit here for a bit? Then we can talk.” We already bought ice cream for all, but we haven’t talked about what aria wanted to tell. We sit down on a bench except Aria, it seems like she is gathering the courage.. Maybe she wants to talk about Donghae? Or maybe...Eunhyuk?

“I...ehm..I need your help...” she looks to the ground, she must be really nervous she can’t even look at us. Would she be in deep trouble? I start to worry and look at Siwon he also has a worried look on his face. And without planning we both grab her hand and drag her down beside us.

“Talk to us we can help you” Siwon breaks the silence and I squeeze her hand.  “Eunhyuk-oppa asked me to spend the afternoon with him tomorrow.” I feel my mouth open from surprise..Hyukjae he likes her as well? Was my gut right? Looking at Siwon he doesn’t seems surprised, not at all.. Weird..

“I..I don’t know if it is a date or just as friends...And.. and if I made the right decision...” knowing Hyuk he must have been nervous asking her and I think that for him it will be a date...

“Do you want it to be a date?” Her face tenses up by this question “Are you developing feelings for him?” Siwon is more to the point with his question..Maybe a bit too much.

“I don’t know what I feel for him...” She pauses and looks at me “I...Him... I don’t know what it is that I feel for him. But it is different than just friends..He..He makes me feel something and I don’t know what..It is different than what I feel when I am with “ She stops and I know who she means

“Donghae “ she looks up to me “You know?” Siwon and I laugh “It is obvious that there is something between the two of you” This seems the confuse her, she stands up and looks at us with a serious expression “Donghae and Hyukjae..They both mean something to me, but the what I feel for both of them is different..Now I am afraid.. Afraid that I made the wrong decision to go out with Eunhyuk, while my heart goes crazy with Donghae. I don’t know what to do...”

This is hard...Siwon is also thinking hard..It is obvious that Donghae is crazy about her, even he might not know it. And Aria, she...Like Donghae she lits up when she is with Donghae. But on the other hand, there is also something between her and Eunhyuk. Maybe just friendship but I don’t know..

“Maybe it is not a bad decision.. You can figure out what these feelings are and what they mean. It is not that you are going to date, but just a date. You can become closer and just see what happens.” She seems to be thinking, I look to Siwon and he seems to have the same thoughts like me.

“Ari, don’t worry too much...that won’t do you any good. Just wait until tomorrow and take it from there. The most important part is that you are honest to yourself and listen to your heart. Your heart will light up your path. “ Siwons words seems to calm her even more and she starts the smile..I love that smile...

I drag Siwon up and go for a group hug “Aahh Aria, you are part of our family now. We are never going to let you go!!” She gets a adorable smile and her dimples show “Ooh you also have dimples! Aaahh see we are meant to be friends!” this makes her go red and Siwon starts to tickle her and they start to run in rounds ..Hahaha She is a good girl, I was worried for nothing..

I hope that everything between her, Donghae and Eunhyuk won’t go wrong. I feel bad for Donghae thought, it seems like it is the real deal for him... He should also grab his chance when it gets along.

Well lest just wait for tomorrow and we will see how things will take from there.

“Come lets go” Siwon catches up to Aria and hugs her...hahaha you can clearly see the height difference now .

“Come lets go home “ I grab Aria’s hand and Siwons, and the three of us walk home like this.

 

Donghae POV

Where are they? It has been like, almost an hour! Maybe something happened? No, no need to worry, Teuk hyung and Siwonie they are smart and responsible nothing has happened.  I sit back on the bench and stare at my hands. Hands... Aria has beautiful hands and they are so soft. My hearts starts to pump again..Thump...Thump...

Should I show her around Seoul? Ooh this week am I all booked... Maybe I should start by asking her number? That would be a good start, then I can text her all day long. Maybe not all day long..I don’t want her to be scared of me... I should ask her when she comes back, hopefully she wont say no..

They must be having a good time...They are gone for so long. I also want to ask something to Teuk hyung..Eunhyuk would he like Aria as well? We mostly like different things in a girl, but she is a lot like Eunhyuk and like me...And me and Eunhyuk are good friends so, so it would be possible, right? I don’t want to hurt Hyukie, if he really likes her and she him...It only matters that he wont get hurt and she is happy...If they like...If he likes her, I suppose I will step away. As long as Hyukie doesn’t get hurt... Oohh Teuk hyung... I sigh really hard and let my head fall in my hands... I don’t know what to do!!

“what are you doing” I hear a laugh and when I look up I see Siwon, Leeteuk and Aria..Looking at Aria makes me blush..”I am doing nothing...Waiting for you guys”  Ooh this is embarrassing. Aria must now think that I am some kind a weakling... Carefully I look up to her..Ooh she doesn’t looks disgusted at all, she looks touched.. She doesn’t find me a weakling. I feel my cheeks rise and I smile at her, she smiles back and the others just..It is like there is no one beside us, just her and me. Us.

“Uhgg, you want us to leave? “ Leeteuk is winking at me “Hyung” I whisper as soft as possible.. “Come lets go, we bought your favourite” I get up and wait for them to go first so I can walk next to her. I give Leeteuk a look but he doesn’t get it. I move my head and now he seems to understand, he grabs Siwon and starts to walk ahead. I look at Aria and I really want to take her hand, but I am afraid too. Maybe.. Instead I just point with my hand and it looks ridiculous.... What is wrong with me!!! She smiles though..That is a relieve. We walk next to each other and we get closer and closer, our hands are really close and they touch here and there. That gives me a warm feeling.. I am to shy to grab her hand...I really don’t know what to do when I am around a girl.

We get into the elevator and we are still as close to each other. I look at her and her cheeks are blushed. She turns her head to me as well and this time instead of turning away I keep looking at her and she also doesn’t turn away. Okay count to three. One, two..three... I slowly grab her hand on three and look at her expression, she seems a bit surprised but not uncomfortable. I smile at her and her eyes twinkle. I get even closer to her and we are standing side to side.

I don’t want to hurt Hyukjae, but maybe letting her go isn’t a good thing. I don’t want to let go...Maybe I shouldn’t let go..Maybe is holding on better...