Chapter 12

A New Beginning

Aria POV

She walks in with as if she owns this.  Mister park bows for her but I don’t .

“The plan has changed. Mister Park.” Mister park bows again to her and greets her “My lady why didn’t expect you coming.”

“that is okay, I am here to inform you that Aria will start at the bottom. Just like everyone else. She will be a maid. She will clean rooms, serve people. Is that understood. Also I will be taking over the tasks that she would have been doing. Is  that clear. “

Mister park seems surprised. “Yes Miss” “Dont call me that, it will be Director. Director Kim.”

“Mister Park you can leave and make my office ready for me. I want a suite as well for my stay.”

“Mi..Director Kim we gave the top suite to miss McClain I..” She interrupts him “Didn’t I give you an order? Miss Castillo can stay with the other ones. Where the workers sleep. “ I feel my heart drop even further...Is this really happening? 

Mister Park also doesn’t seem to believe it. “I will arrange that. Miss McClain I will take your bags. You will start tomorrow. I will contact you to notice you on the starting time. You can ask at the reception where to go. I will inform everyone” He speaks with me still in the same way, but something else changed. You can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice..He feels sorry for me.. I thank him and bow to him “thank you mister Park.” He bows back and takes my bags.

“Mister Park, One last thing. It wont be miss McClain anymore. From now on it will be Miss Castillo.” My evil step mom speaks up and mister park looks again to me with pity in his eyes.

After he left , she turns to me. “So I see you have been living well...This is supposed to be hard for you. I believe I will make it hard on you.”

She walks away, but before leaving she says one more thing. “I heard from my husband that you shipped all your belongings to the villa that he bought you. Well everything will come there. Except one thing. You. I will take good care of your home. Bye my sweet daughter, I will see you tomorrow. “

I hear the door close and my tears start to fall. I just lost everything... I know she didn’t care for me, but this...This is too much. I didn’t study my off to clean toilets! She is taking everything from  me. If taking my father wasn’t enough. Now she is taking my place, my money, my house, my cars...My cars! My mother gave me all of them..Those cars are some of the last thing that she used and that I have left of her.

I...I cant breath I need to leave here....I gather all my strength and wipe away my tears.

Sweetheart, never show you weakness to others. It is okay to cry, but never show that you are in pain. They will use it against you.

I remember my mom words and with that I wipe away my tears. She always taught me only to show my pain to my allies and not even all. She taught me to be careful to whom I show it. I wipe all of my face and I get myself together. Okay head up high and walk.

I walk out of the room and when I walk by the perception I hear someone calling me “Miss Castillo!“ I turn around and there are two people waving to me. What do they want..I am about to..No get yourself together and I walk over to them.

“Yes? Is something wrong?” They bow to me and I bow back, what surprises them. “Miss C”I interrupt him “Dont call me miss, call me Aria” He nods and she does as well “Something came for you” and he hands me over a package. I open it in front of them. My eyes start to water again. I must seem stupid to them crying over car keys. But what they don’t know is that these are car keys to the last car my mother bought for me. We used to go everywhere on it.

“Mooomm You promised me!”I stamped on the ground and pouted my lips. “Ayoii how old are you? Well forget that for me you will always be my little princes” my mom hugs me “and every princes has her carriage don’t they?” “Yes and you promised if I graduated form Harvard you would give me yours” I hear a car driving up..no way “and as promised for my little princes..not a pumpkin but her Lamborghini. “ I hug my mom even tighter. “Mom love you” “I love you to sweetheart. For now and always..”

My mom and I drove for days in this car, we went to the beach everywhere. I know it is stupid...But the only thing that was only for my mom and I was the love for cars. That was just between her and me. And now the only thing that makes me feel close to her.

“thank you” I bow “Where is the car” he quickly looks it up “It will be delivered tomorrow. Mi..I mean Aria.” I bow to them , thank them and leave quickly..I wont be able to hold in for much longer.

 

Hyukjae POV

Did she just kiss me...I look at her and I am smiling from ear to ear. She also smiles to me before she leaves. I carefully go with my hand to my cheek..I still feel her warm lips. Her lips are so soft... It seems she keeps taking my breath away today.

I was extremely nervous when I went to pick her up today...Siwon told me to be confident before he left. So I was.. I hope...But this morning, when I saw her.. My heart stops again when I think of it. She looked amazing, My first taught was to hug her and never to let her go..SO in the end I did and when she hugged me back. I still feel her warm hands on my back, I just wanted to have her closer.

I look to my hands...Her hands are so soft..My hands are still warm from hers. I lean carefully on my  car. She even loves cars. How much better can she get! She is oooh...I cant wait to spend the whole day with her.

But where is she? She has been away now for an hour. I get that strange feeling that something might have gone wrong. I look at my phone, should I call her? I hear footsteps and  I look up, there she is . I get off my car. But something is wrong she is pail and she seems like she is going to cry and fall at any moment. I should go to her. I walk over to her, she seems to notice me and her eyes are full of tears..

 She starts to walk faster, but doesn’t seem to have the strength for it. It hurts me to see her like this, what happened to turn that happy girl from one hour ago to turn into  a girl that looks so hurt so sad. I start to feel angry, however did this, I will make him her them pay!  I walk also faster and I am just just a few steps away when she falls and at the same time I hear her say “Hyukjae...”

 

Aria POV

I don’t know how I got to the parking lot but I got there, I hear footsteps coming my way and it is Hyukjae...I feel my eyes filling up with tears and he seems to notice that I am about to cry. He starts to walk over to me..He looks like he is in pain..maybe he is just reflecting how I look..I feel like I have just been stabbed in my heart...I want to go to him, now..I try to walk faster but I feel so weak.. When I am almost by him I fall...

“Hyukjae...” He runs over to me and I just want him to hold me and that is exactly what he does. He holds me and paths my back...I hold on to him if there is no tomorrow...My tears start to fall and I try to stop it..I don’t want to cry...I don’t want to...But I am already...He must have noticed, well how could he not, he lets me go a little so he can see my face. He kneels before me and softly touches my face and wipes away my tears...It is so sweet from him but it doesn’t help, tears keep falling. I hug him again...I feel safe in his embrace...I don’t want to let go...I bury my face in his cest..He hugs me back what makes me feel even safer.

Carefully he lifts me up and carries me to his car..I hold on to him..I don’t want him to let go..My tears are luckily stopping form falling. He must have noticed that I don’t want to let go yet, because instead of letting me sit in his car. He opens the door and sits himself down with me on his lap still in his embrace.

He takes his hands again to erase my tears...this gesture.. this make my heart go crazy... he opens his mouth, but I think he doenst know what to say...I don’t know what to say either.. A tear also escapes his eye. Why is he crying? Not because of me right? I lift my hand to wipe his tear away. He seems to react to my touch, his eyes close and he shivers... the same how I felt ...

“don’t cry..please..”I look up to Hyukjae and he seems surprised by my words. “You also shouldn’t cry.”He stops and then carefully caresses my cheek “I don’t want to see you hurt, but when you are. When you are hurt or crying I will be here for you.” I don’t know what to say back..This, what he is saying..no boy has ever said anything like that to me. I feel like I  am on fire... I look back at his eyes and he smiles at me

“Oppa..thank you.” I smile at him. And for a little while we both just don’t say anything we just hold each other. Then when we do get up, he stops and locks me between the car and himself.. The only way out of her is to sit down in the seat, but i don’t want too. I look at his eyes and we just stare at each other.. And there is the feeling.. Hyukjae seems to be doubting about something..Maybe is he going to kiss me again? I look up to him but he ...he seems to be doubting still.. Maybe should I make the first move?

 

Hyukjae POV

I runned to her, It felt like I saw...it felt like something breaking. She seems like she is about to burst out in tears..I just want to hold her and that is what I do. It  also seems like that is what she wants. She holds me so tightly but I can’t complain. Even though the situation might not be ideal, I want to stay like this.

She starts to cry I feel her whole body shock. I let her go a little bit and look at her face...She looks so hurt..It make me hurt, i can feel her pain on her face.. I softly wipe away her tears but hear tears keep falling. She seems touched by my move but she keeps crying and buries her face into my chest. There isn’t much I can do and It makes me mad..I cant do much so I just hug her. As tight as I can.

I want to hold her but also move her..I softly move my hands around her and lift her up. She wraps her hands around my neck and still buries her face in my chest..Strangely this makes me feel sad but also happy. I am sad that she is hurt but on the other hand happy that she feels so comfortable to cry in front of my and hugs me like this. On the other hand the only thing that I can do for her is to hold her and it makes me feel so useless..

I sit myself down and keep on holding her..I don’t know how long we have been like this but I really want her to stop being hurt. I let her go with one hand and softly I remove again the tears of her face. She looks up to me and  I want to say something to comfort her, but I don’t know what. She also seems not to know what to say, I feel so mad that I cant protect her...Also so sad and before I notice her eyes widen and a tear has escaped from my eyes.

The touch of her hand makes me shiver, Her hands feels soft and so warm. I look her in the eye...I want her hand never to leave...

“don’t cry..please..” why would she say anything like this? It seems that she really cares for me.. “You also shouldn’t cry.” I have never felt this for a girl...i also never have been so honest with one..She doesn’t know how to respond but when her eyes meet mine, I can see that she is touched and looks happy. That makes me happy and smile, what also makes her smile at me.

 “Oppa..thank you.” After hearing her say that I just go back to hold her and we stay like that..i like this feeling I never want to get up ... When I let her go and she stands up I look at her lips and there is that feeling again I want to kiss those soft lips. Before she can sit down I look her between myself and the car. I look into her eyes, she doesn’t seem afraid... Should I kiss her? I don’t know.. I look down to her lips..I do want to kiss them..But I don’t want to be too early...It feels like I have known her for days but.. 

Instead of kissing her lips I kiss her cheek. She doesn’t move away when I got close and looks a bit disappointed, but also happy. We both start laughing and get into the car.

“Okay where do you want to go?” I want to show here everything and I already have some idea but i also want to know what she want to see.  “I want to see all, why don’t you surprise me” oohh...I look back at her lips..she is so cute but oohh how can she also be such a teas.. 

“Okay, lets go” she smiles, grabs my hand “lets go” I feel so happy and I am sure it shows...I am smiling not only from ear to ear but I am sure that I am glowing..

Okay first I will take her to eat something...But there is one thing I haven’t really toughed of... I am a celebrity. I cant go everywhere...But I will show her around. We just need to be careful, I need to be careful. She doesn’t know yet  that we are in super junior and we don’t want to tell her yet. No I am at least I know now that she likes me for who I am..We all know that.

“What do you want to eat?” we are standing in a small shop and it is filled with different kind of ice creams.. when we stepped in her she look so cute..She was amazed and kept pinching my hand..

“Whaa Oppa does this fruit even exist?” she point at a flavour and I laugh.. she looks at me with a look that says why are you laughing.. you want me to get mad..So cutee “Cute~” I say that on a cute tone and she enjoys it she also starts to laugh.. I look at our hands. We are still holding hands. I like this, i like this feeling. More than that I haven’t been able to go out with a girl like this since forever. I am happy that I am and more than that I am happy that it is her.

There is a young man behind the register and he seems to recognize me. I nod to him and now he seems to know for sure who I am..I don’t know what to do..If he starts to ask for a photo what do I say to Aria? I look at her and she is still fascinated with all the ice cream flavours.  I smile when I look at her, she relaxes me. But the thought of her finding out makes me panic. I look back at the boy and he is staring at aria and then looks at our hands, but it seems like he understand. He must see the panic look on my face and he just nods at me. I smile at him and make a bow.

“Oppa should we try this one?”  Aria pulls me closer and I let go of her hand and I get a naughty thought she likes teasing well so do I..I smirk and I stand behind her and put both hands on the glass and lock her between the glass and me. I lean forward that my face is next to her and lean a bit more forward. I can feel her tens up and she is biting her lip. I smile, but keep playing.

“What flavour?” I look at her face and she turns to meet my gaze but when she does I quickly kiss her nose and she seems shocked. But I am shocked to...I laugh and she also starts to smile. Even the young boy is smiling.  We order the flavour she wants and we sit down. I love to see her smile again. She is eating the ice cream and I am just looking at her. I rest my head on my hands and I am just staring at her..

She noticed that I was staring at her so put a little bit of ice cream on my nose. That surprised me...I look at her and she is laughing... I start laugh as well I get the ice cream of my nose and cross my arms

“Whyy~~  Dont laugh” She looks at me and her eyes are sparkling.. I want to see her eyes sparkling like that every day. I take a spoon and with a bit of ice cream I hold it in front of her and she eats it. It goes so natural that I didn’t even notice it, but I enjoy it. I like that it is all going naturally, like how it is suppose to go.  She is holding right now the spoon for me and I feel so happy about that. We finish the ice cream feeding each other and I feel so great, so happy and she also looks happy again. I don’t know why she was sad, but I think that she will tell me with time.

We get up to leave and the boy is just smiling weirdly to us. I bow again to him, I am glad that he didn’t exposed who i was. I must come back here to thank him. 

“so what is next?” aria is standing in front off me with a eye brow raised an a curious look on her face...the more time I spend with her, the more I find out about her and I like about her.

It is still light now, where to go though... I know where. “come lets go” I grab her hand and we walk hand in hand to the car. Ooh i like this feeling...I don’t want today to end..

 

Aria POV

I close my eyes and Hyukjae is driving us somewhere where we can eat. It is already getting dark and it looks great. We have done so many fun things today.  I try to sleep but when I see a ice cream stall It makes me think of the ice cream store where we went. When he kissed my nose...I still feel his lips. They were so soft...oohh I feel my face going red and I am starting to smile..The way he locked me in..The warmth of his body..He smells great..that is also something I noticed. The ice cream store was great I and he looked so cute trying to act all mad. Oohh and when he fed me that ice cream every time I tingled inside. It went so natural feeding each other, maybe this is how it should be...

He has taking me to so many nice places to see, I loved everything about it. I feel like we have gotten so much closer in these past hours. I might know him for now 2 days, but It feels like forever and I know more about him then some of my best friends.

What I also appreciate about him  is that he hasn’t pressured me at all to explain why I cried. I will though and I think that he knows that as well. He is now taking us to eat dinner somewhere and there I will explain all.

“We are here” he gets out quickly and he opens the door for me, he does that for me every time we stopped he got out quickly and opened my door.  I smile again, I appreciate so much all that he does for me, I want to hug him. So I do, he holds open my door and I wrap my hands around his neck. He tenses up a bit, must be because he is surprised. He relaxes and hugs me back

“what is this for?”

“does there has to be a reason for everything?” I look at him and raise a teasing eyebrow , he chuckles “for this never” he hugs me and puts his mouth close to my ear “when it comes to you never.” He pulls away slowly and I don’t want him to go..

He takes me to a little place and it is amazing,  we order food and find a remote seat where we can talk freely. He sits across from me and he keeps looking at me. He does this almost everywhere he just looks at me. I don’t mind it, it give a good feeling. And it is so cute.... Should I tell him that I am the daughter of a chaebol or  should I wait?

“Dont feel obliged to tell me. Tell me when you are ready.” He takes my hand that lays on the table and presses a kiss on it. I smile and my whole hands tinkle. His lips are so soft...

The food looks so good! “Oppa this is amazing, try this”I feed him some of my food and his eyes widen of surprise “Ommo this is great. But I have eating this many times. Why is the tastes so different now?” Huh that is weird..if he has eating it many times “It must be because you gave it to me “He winks at me, Hahaha he and his little comments. He has been like this all day. I cant complain though. I like his comments.  

We finish our meals and it was delicious! I loved it!! “oppa where are we going now “ Hyukjae is standing with his arms crossed in front of me..”So inpatient.. “ ahhh he loves to teas me...

I grab his hand and hold it up high so I can turn around under it. “oppa~ where are we going~” he gives in and makes me stop turning, he hugs me lightly. I like being in his arms. I feel safe in them.

“we are going to walk to the streets of Seoul” he grabs my hand and we start to walk. It is amazing to see. It is so different then where I grew up and more than that I am with Hyukkie.I look at him he is also staring at me. He pulls me closer and we end up walking stuck side by side and that feeling is great. I keep smiling and he is smiling as well.

“are you cold?” I have been shivering the whole walk, but I tried not to let him notice.  “yes I am cold, but I am okay” he looks at me and his looks speaks all, His eyes say I don’t believe you.. he is taking of his jacket and holds it in front of me. My heart stops.. how is it possible for him to be like this... I look at him and his eyes are filled with care. He is still holding up his jacket and his eyes soften when he sees tears  welling up in my eyes. I smile at him and there are a million things that I want to say to him. But he seems to get all with my smile.

He helps me to put on his jacket and wraps his hands around me. It gives me a good feeling, the whole day he has been taking care of me. I like his back hug, I hold his arm and we just stay like this for a few minutes. He slowly lets go and I feel very sad about it. He holds my hand and puts a kiss on it. That makes me smile, in return I also put  a kiss on his hand. He smiles brightly and his gums show. He pulls me close and we walk further together.

“no way, you want me to walk that?” i look at hyukkie with surprised expression. There are hundred steps. “come on we can do this.” I smile he grabs my hand and together we run up the stairs.  Half way we are both out of breath. He stops and pulls me close

“this is amazing, we just need a few steps more”  he hugs me and lifts me up and starts to make turns. It feels amazing, this feeling is like flying. He puts me down on the fence and his hands next to my sides. He is out of breath. He looks so...Everything with him is so natural, I shouldn’t think too much.

I put my hands around his face and give him a kiss on his forehead.  He smiles to me and that makes me feel great. He turns around and opens his arms..Does he wants me to go on his back?  “come on “ Ahh he is cute...I get on his back and he takes me up the stairs. I feel  a bit guilty, he is already tired and now he is taking me up the stairs.

“Hyukjae stop “ He stops and he turns around almost immediately. He looks at me worried, that was also not my meaning to make him worry and think that something is wrong. I smile at him. I look at his hand and I just want to hold them again. I grab his hand and I slur him up the stairs, I look back at him and he is smiling widely. I love his smile, it always makes me smile.

“come on faster, we are almost there “ he passes me and pulls me closer. It feels amazing, this...the whole day. “where are we going?” he looks at me and pulls me up the stairs.

“we are going to the stars “