Chapter 7

A New Beginning

Aria POV

“You should stop calling me Leeteuk, call me..Mm.. Teuk..No no call me Oppa” Leeteuk says with a playful smile, he is funny. I still don’t get why they all want to be called Oppa.  I look around all of them are enjoying themselves. I look to Donghae and he is looking at me too. I smile and look away.. I feel myself blushing, we act like a married couple we keep looking at each other because we are separated, we look and smile and turn away. The others are going to notice soon...I think Leeteuk already has and Siwon as well.  Donghae..Donghae what are you doing to me...

Siwon is talking to me about a movie that he really wants me to watch, one with Jackie Chan it does really sound amazing. Now even Heechul joins the conversation. He is really funny every time I talk to him he always finds a way to make me smile. I concentrate back on what Siwon is telling me, but then I notice Eunhyuk, I look at him and quickly turns his head away from me. Because I got him staring at me? Or something else? He looks hurt, his hands rises up to his head and neck. He is rubbing it, it must still hurt.

Is it weird from me that I want to relieve his pain? It isn’t right...I fell on top of him..Of course I feel  guilty in some way. I was shocked that the door was opened that I lost my balance and tripped on my own feet, right in Eunhyuks arms. My thoughts are disturbed by Eunhyuk getting up, he looks like he is in a lot of pain. Shall I follow him? I should. I slowly get up and Leeteuk and Siwon look at me with a question mark. “I have to go the bathroom” and they nod. Before I close the door to go the hallway I see Donghae looking at me, he smiles and it makes me blush. I smile back before closing the door and I see him also blushing.

As quiet as possible I walk to the bathroom, the door is closed. Would he be in there? I put my ear to the door, I don’t hear anything..I knock and open the door, Eunhyuk is standing with his back at me. His shoulders are dropped and he slowly turns around to face me. His eyes widen and he looks surprised to see me. Even though he looks surprised, his mouth turns into a smile

“Aria why are you here?”  his eyes look full of hope asking that question... It is a good question, cause I don’t know why I am here. Out of quilt...or is it out of something else? “I saw you leave and you looked hurt.” I close the door and look back at him “I never got to apologise for earlier and the chance to thank you” His smile widens so I can see his gums and his eyes twinkle. Looking at him like this, happy also makes me happy.

“You don’t need to thank me, I didn’t want you to get hurt. So I am happy that I could prevented that.” Saying this to me makes him, blush and he looks so shy. He is so shy that he even looks to the ground. I already had the feeling like he was protecting me, when we fell I could feel his hand wrapping around me and holding me tight.  His hands, I feel the warmed from his hand again on my body. That feeling of being safe...I never had that...Ever since.. At the moment that he held me, I felt safe and I didn’t wanted him to let me go. “Eunhyuk...” He looks back at me  “you should call me Hyukjae or hyukie” I smile at him and his gums show again, I should teas him “No I won’t only call you  that “  He looks surprised  “I will also call you oppa “ I look at him and I see he is happy hearing this. “Oppa..Thank you” should I hug him? Or is thank you enough...

Hyukjae laughs and his face gets a painful expression. He grasps  his back and then his neck. “Hyukjae where are you hurt?” I walk to the cabinet and look for something to put on so his pain will be relieved. There is nothing much here. Ahh I can make the towel wet, that must help. I quickly grap the towel and soak it in water. I turn back to Hyukjae and he is looking at me. “Come here “ He smiles and slowly walks over to me “Where does it hurt, Oppa? Can you point at it?” Eunhyuk looks at me with a look in his eyes that I can’t place.  Surpised. Or Grateful...?

“It hurts on my neck and back” He point to it and walk around him to face his back, he wants to turn around but I grab his arm lightly to stop him. “Dont turn around” He looks at my hand and his cheeks become red. I let his arm go and slowly touch his neck. I can see his expression in the mirror and he rises his head and he looks me straight in the eye. Slowly I move my finger across his neck to see where it hurts, I look back at the mirror and he is studding my face.  His eyes are again resting on my lips and I feel my eyes focusing on his lips as well. I should focus on his neck. I make myself looking at his neck again when I am in the middle of his neck. I can feel him tense up, I remove my hand and look at the mirror. He looks in pain, maybe did I pressed to hard?

“I am sorry, Hyukjae oppa” His eyes open and look straight into mine “It is not your fault” I smile  and take the wet towel in my hands. With one hand I lift his hair a little bit up and with the other hand I press lightly the towel down in his neck. This reminds me of when I was little.
“What are you thinking about?” I look up to Hyukjae, should I tell him?

“When I was little, I was always running and jumping. I was always playing and ending up hurting myself. When I was hurt my mother always put a wet towel on the painful spots. She never used medicine and it was never needed. “ Thinking of my mother makes me sad, I concentrate back on Hyuks neck.  “Does it work?” Eunhyuks eyes are focused on my hands. Looking back to my eyes he says “I don’t feel the pain anymore” I blush and remove my hands from his neck. I am still blushing from his words. Okay focus Aria focus. Not only his neck but also his back hurts.

“Oppa does you back hurts as well?” Eunhyuk looks surprised and blushes “not at all” He smiles and wants to turns but in pain he grasps his back. I smile and give him a look. He looks back with a innocent look “It only hurts a little bit” hahaha I laugh and make him turn around. I move my hand around his back,  to find the spot where it hurts. And just like the neck the pain is in the centre. He really has a nice back, broad shoulders . My hand automatically start to move around more slowly... What am I doing, I quickly remove my hands and grab the towel. I look up to Hyukjae and he is also surprised and red like me.  

He looks at the towel  and then at his shirt and then back at me... What is wrong with the towel and the shirt? I also look at the towel and his shirt... Towel and Shirt...  Then I realise, I cant but the wet towel on his shirt. But I can also not ask him to take off his shirt..I look back at him.. I gather as much nerve as I have and just ask “Is it okay with you If I lift  up your shirt a little bit?”  I am blushing like crazy and Eunhyuks cheeks are also red but he nods. “I don’t mind” He giggles and looks down,haha I love his smile..

I slowly lift up his shirt and Eunhyuk holds it up and I take the wet towel.. But wait where did it hurt again? Oh no..no no no..I forgot.. I make one of my hands free..Can I touch him or? Slowly I put my hand on is back, I look at him and he doesn’t seems to mind. I focuse back on his back and slowly move my hands around. His back is really muscular.. Focus..Okay I think I found it again and by looking at Hyuks face, I am right. I take the wet towel and presses it down slowly..  I take my eyes of his back and look up to his face. The towel really seems to be helping, it shows on his face. He opens his eyes and I quickly look away...The feeling he gives me, I still cant name it. I look back at his eyes and we just stare each other in the eyes.. Hours pass, but time stands still.

I don’t know how long we just looked at each other, but I turn away and also take the towel of his back. Eunhyuk pulls his shirt down and turns to face me, he takes the towel from me and takes my hand in his. “I should thank you know “ He looks up and it seems like he is taking up courage to ask me something. He is still holding my hands and with  a squish he start to talk again. “I want to thank you also in a proper way.” Proper way? What does he mean...”How about I show you around Seoul tomorrow? We can eat somewhere nice  and spend the day together.” He looks up to meet my eyes, his eyes are showing how nervous he really is. Is what he is asking if I want to go on a date with him? That feeling starts to crawl up again, would it be wise to spend tomorrow with him? I would like to see Seoul and to get to know him better... I don’t know.. Eunhyuk lets go off my hands and that makes me realise how long I must have been quite.

He is just about to open the door when I close my eye and just like my mom said. Dont over think it, let your heart speak. I close my eyes and grab his hand, he turns around and also holds my hand. His eyes are having a sparkle off hope. I try to listen to my heart, but my heart is clouded. I don’t know, there is Donghae but this feeling with Eunhyuk. Isnt tomorrow a chance to figure out what this feeling is. “Oppa tomorrow I have to work, but later I am free” I smile at him and he is smiling so widely that I can see his gums again. “Okay, okay shall we meet up after you are done? I can  pick you up.” He seems so happy “Yes Oppa that is okay. Can you pick me up at 3?” Eunhyuk seems to become happier by the second. “Yes I can, I will. Shall I also drop you off at work?”Aah Eunhyuk oppa is to nice, I don’t think I made a wrong decision. What is meant to be will be, If me and Donghae are meant to be together we will end up together. And besides Hyukjae is kind sweet and I will know what this feeling means. “Only if it is not too much trouble.” Hyukjae opens the door and winks at me “Never “ With that he slurs me to the dinner room.

Walking back into the dinner room all eyes are on us. Hyukjae lets go of my hand and I am glad of that. I walk back to my seat and everyone is already talking again. Only Donghae is  still focused on me, I look at him and he smiles at me. I smile back but then look to Eunhyuk, he looks from Donghae to me and his eyes are sad. He notices that I am looking at him and I smile at him. That seems to cheer him up. He starts to talk again to Heechul and winks at me before concentrating on the conversation. I look back at Donghae and he smiles at me again. I feel my cheeks rise and my hearts beats again.

Thump...Thump.. Thinking of Donghae and me, of him and me together makes my heart go crazy...This feeling I want it forever..Did I make the right decision? Or is it a mistake going out with Eunhyuk?  I don’t know anymore.. I must talk to someone...

“Teuk oppa, Siwon oppa can I talk to you?”hyhh