Chapter 11

A New Beginning

Leeteuk POV

Donghae can cook good, this is great! I am eating delicious when I hear the door open and there is Aria. She is standing in her pyjamas.  My mouth falls open, she looks amazing. She just woke up but she looks great. I shouldn’t think like that. Donghae likes her Hyukjae likes. Two is enough drama.

“Did you sleep well?” She nods but then she gets a mad look on her face and it is so cute “Yaa you two promised to let me sleep here! Why did you guys move me!” she walks over to me and I stand up are faces are so close, but she doesn’t seem to notice. I am a bit stunned, she looks a bit angry but so cute at the same time...I quickly look away from her face and push her a bit away from me. She now also seems to realise that we were extremely close to each other.

“I have a note for you from Donghae, he also made you dinner” Her look seems to soften and she looks so happy. She is glowing and her eyes twinkle. I am happy for Donghae seems like he found a keeper. She will make him happy and he will make her happy.

“Hahaha eat slower!”Aria is stuffing herself  “Sorry I am just hungry.” She seems a bit embarrassed, but I am glad that she is comfortable around me. Me and her continue eating and laughing.

 “You should change, when is Hyukjae picking you up?” She seems to have forgotten about Hyukjae “It is now 9 “ She looks surprised and stand up quickly “I have to change...Where is my bag..” She looks around, she is too cute.

“Here “I hold her bag and she seems so happy to see it “Thankyouu” she goes to wash up and I start to clean the table. I am done cleaning, Ooh I almost forgot the note..I will give it before she leaves.

Hyukjae and Aria..mmm..Yesterday they almost kissed. I am glad that Donghae didn’t see it, that would have hurt him,  that would have hurt him a lot. I really don’t know what to do about this situation. I am glad that I interrupted them, but today...I don’t know what will happen. I won’t be there so I can’t really keep him in check..But maybe i also shouldn’t.

Aria interrups my thoughts when she walks out Donghae room. She looks...I don’t have the words. She makes a turn and looks at me with a question  “What do you think?” What do I think...Things  I shouldn’t be thinking. Her legs look great in that skinny yeans and her figure shows. Even though she is covered totally, you can she now clearly that she has an amazing body. “

“Hyukjae will love it” I smile at her, she blushes but seems satisfied with it. “Are you nervous for your date? “ I am sure that Eunhyuk nervous is, probably did Siwon pick his outfit. “I am a little bit to be honest. Ehmm Leeteuk shi..” I can see that she is nervous but now not  for her date but an other reason “What is wrong “ She takes a seat across from me “About yesterday...”aah the almost kiss

“I am.. I..” This isn’t right, she seems to be apologizing.. and there is no need for that. “Hey, I make her look up to meet my eyes. You don’t need to be sorry for anything. The only thing that I want is to see you smile. If Hyuk makes you happy or Hae, it doesn’t matter. Don’t feel sorry for the way you feel. Just be true to yourself” My words make her smile, I hand her over the note that Donghae wrote her and she starts to read it.

When she reads it, she looks different. I don’t know how to describe it, but she glows..I don’t know. Maybe going out with Hyuk isn’t a good Idea, but it isn’t up to me. I can help her, but it is her choice. For me it is obvious though...She like hae. Maybe she doenst know it yet.

I remember what she said to me last night when everyone was gone

Is it not weird? To like someone in one day? I don’t know anymore what I am feeling...It seems that my heart knows...but my head gets confused...How do I know...What feeling means what?...

Love is weird...I get that she is worried and it seems that her heart does know...But she needs to figure out if it is Hyuk or Hae...

“Oppa thankyou” She gives me a hug and I am back in reality. “are you nervous for today?” She looks nervous, she also must be...I hope this will also make her feelings clearer. Who knows

Aria POV

When I opened my eyes, I was in Donghaes room..It wasn’t a dream...  I was mad and thinking of Leeteuk face makes me laugh again.. he didn’t looked scared at all. Only confused..Especially when I was standing in front of him..I was to close, that I didn’t even notice that.. Aiaiai...

My mouth is still full with food when Leeteuk looks up to my “Hahaha eat slower!” I am eating like a beast..It is just so good and the fact that Donghae made it..that makes me smile again...how can he be so sweet to me?

“You should change, when is Hyukjae picking you up?” O no I totally forgot the time. “It is now 9 “ 9!! Ommy I am going to be late “I have to change...Where is my bag..” I  look around , but I don’t see it anywhere. Leeteuk speaks up and he looks amassed  

“Here “ he holds my  bag  and he has no idea how happy I am. I thank him quickly and go chance in Donghaes room. Seeing how I left his bed, I first make it up. I am done with his bed when I bump into the chair..I didn’t see it before, doesn’t belong before his desk? I put the chair back... But wait..It wasn’t a dream?

When I open my eyes, I see Donghae sitting in a chair beside me. He didn’t leave. I can’t even express how happy I feel. My cheeks go up almost automatically by the sight of him. His hand is hanging and I grab it. While holding his hand I fall back a sleep.

What in the world did I ever do to deserve someone like him? Should I write him a note? Wait his note! I quickly go back to wash up and get dressed. Just simple, black skinny yeans and a with shirt. I look in the mirror. Not too much make up. Done. Quickly to Leeteuk

 I step out and Leeteuk just stares at me. I twirl and I am not quite sure of the outfit, but oppa assures me that Hyukjae will like it. I want to talk about what almost happened yesterday...I feel sorry about it. But his words strike me “Hey” I look up to meet his eyes and he continues “You don’t need to be sorry for anything. The only thing that I want is to see you smile. If Hyuk makes you happy or Hae, it doesn’t matter. Don’t feel sorry for the way you feel. Just be true to yourself”

And he is right. He is a true friend..I smile and now I just have to figure it out.

He hands me Donghaes note, I am almost too scared to read it.

Aria, hello Donghae oppa here. I hope you aren’t to made about me moving you into my room :3 I just wanted you to sleep comfortable. Did you sleep well? I am glad to have met you yesterday, I will talk to you soon. I am sorry that I had to leave so early without saying goodbye, you just looked so pretty asleep. So I let you sleep, I did make you breakfast! I hope Teuk hyung didn’t eat all of it, if  he did, I am sorry. I am not really a good cook, so sorry I couldn’t make you a nicer breakfast. I don’t know when I have free time, but when I do..Would you like to do something with me then? I will text you a lot. I hope you don’t mind ^^ So even though I wont see you this week, I will still be with you.

Good luck this week, Enjoy every day and tell me how it was, your struggles and beautiful moments. I cant wait to hear from you.

Sorry that I couldn’t say goodbye to you this morning. Next time I will do it !! Promise! Sorry. Have a nice day and week Aria. I will talk to you later today! Byee~~

Reading his note, it makes me so happy. He shouldn’t be sorry though. He has nothing to apologize for. He is by far most the kindest, sweetest person I have ever met. All off them. I wish I saw Donghae oppa right now. I would have hugged him. I look at Leeteuk and instead of Donghae I give him a hug. He is also so nice to me “ Oppa thankyouu”

“Are you nervous for today?” it must show on my face

“Yes I am, but it will all go alright. Do you have paper and a pen for me? I want to write a note to Donghae”  he looks happy about me and says it is in Donghaes room. I walk up to his room and it is easily found. I start writing and before I know it the front door is opened and I hear teuk and Hyuk greeting each other. 

Where should I stop the note? Ehmm I lay it down on his bed. He should be able to find it here, shouldn’t he? I smile and quickly go to Hyukjae.

“Hyukjae “ I great him and he just stares at me...I feel my cheeks go red and I am starting to feel embarrassed. He snaps out if it when Leeteuk hits him. I laugh and Hyukjae walks over to me.

“Aria..”He hugs me..My mouth falls open and Leeteuk seems as surprised like me. I don’t know what to do with my hands so they are just lifeless next to me...should I? I lift my arms up to hug him back...This seems to surprise him and he hugs me even tighter. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes...This feels comfortable...

Leeteuk makes us break apart simply by coughing “ugg..Uggg..I don’t want to interrupt anything but it is 10” 10 we should go. Hyukjae seems to be thinking the same and he grabs my bags and Leeteuk also grabs some. Leeteuk is already out of the door and Hyukjae is waiting for me. He walks up to me and put all my bags in one hand and with his free hand he holds before me...I look at his eyes and he seems nervous...He smiles and his smile grows wider when I grabs his hand.. He seems so happy he looks first down to the ground and then looks back  up to me. We walk to the elevator hand  in hand.

Holding hands with Hyuk isn’t unpleasant...but the feeling is different than with Donghae. When we get to his car my mouth falls open...”A Porsche?!”  they both look at me, and I look at the ground I must have said it all out..”You know what a Porsche is?” They both seem surprised “of course! I love cars” I have a lot off cars..but seeing the fact that I didn’t tell them that  I am the daughter of a l chaebol like the call it here..I cant tell them about my cars...Hyukjae is smiling “I like girls who have a interest in cars” he winks at me and that comment makes me warm inside..Leeteuk seems disgusted from his comment and the way we hold hands...He must be bad for him seeing all this lovely dopey...

“Yaa you two are going to be late “ He gives Hyukjae a hug and then me.. I firmly hug him back “Thankyou oppa!”

“Do you have the address for me?” I tell him the address and we are off to go. “are you nervous?” he asks me...nervous...Yes..”Yes I am nervous..I don’t really know what to expect..” I am must have been doing weird thing with my hands because he holds both of them..”Dont worry to much..I  am sure that you will do great.” He takes his hands away..And I really don’t want him to do that. His warmth also leaves with him. Somehow him holding my hand did make me feel more comfortable. Maybe he noticed, not even a minute later he locks his fingers with mine. I look at him and smile he also looks at me smiles as well but then are his eyes back on the road.

“we are here.” He parks and we both get out of the car. He is faster than me and opens the door for me and as a gentle men he helps me get out of the car. My hearts beats faster..He is really a gentleman. After he helped me get out of the car, he grabs my bags.

“No I can carry it. You just sit tight here. Okay, you already helped me so much” I grab the bag from him but he wont let go. He looks up to me...he is to kind..I cant ask more from him. “I will go in real quick and before you know it. I will be back.” I smile at him and he agrees..”Okay but..’” I walk away before he can object more “No , no but” I am not far from the car and I turn around Hyukjae is standing there. Still looking at me. I put my bags down and walk over to him.

One...twoo...three...I don’t over think it and I give him a kiss on the cheek and quickly grab my bags and walk away.. I turn around one last time and Hyukjae looks like he cant believe it...He is smiling so widely but also looks...hahaha I smile at him and his eyes twinkle..

 When I get into the building, am I even surprised...The people here look so...so,...Only rich people and the workers are neatly dressed. I walk up to the reception...

“hello how can I help you?” ehm..how do I say this. “Yes hello I am Arian..”I shouldn’t use my last name then they will know that I will own this one day...”Arian Castillo” I use my mother’s last nam.

“just  a second” they are typing and I know that someone is expecting me..Just don’t know what I will be doing here. Dad said it would be a job to learn everything..”I will lead you the way, miss. They are expecting you.” He leads me the way and leads me into a room. There seem to be some kind of gathering a lot of people and workers have gathered.

They are all send away and there is one man standing there. HE seem to be running things here.

“Aah miss McClain. I am so glad to meet you” He bows for me and I do the same. “yes very nice to meet you.”

“I am sorry I am lee soo Park. I am the ‘director ‘of this hotel.” I bow again to him.

“You father, mister McClain has told me that you where coming and we have your desk prepared.”

“No the plan has changed.” I know that voice...I turn around and there is my stepmother...  I don’t know what is going to happen, but of one thing am I sure...It isn’t going to be good for me, not good at all.