Chapter 2

A New Beginning

Siwon POV

 

"Leeteuk, I am at the airport and I will be back in Korea in a couple of hours. Could you pick me up then?" Oohh I really can't wait to be back home. I really like being in america but nothing is like home. 

"Siwon, are you already coming back? Do you miss us to much? haha Sure I will pick you up, text me when you land okay?"

"aahh hahah Yes I really missed you guys! Thankyou hung, I will text you. I have to hang up now, otherwise I will miss my flight"

"Okay, have a good flight! Byee"

"Byee leeteuk, thankyou!"

 

I am really happy that leeteuk wants to pick me up...Ahh our leader is really fantastic. it is really crowded by the airport, i am happy that not to many fans have reconized me. Although i really like to meet them.

 

* few hours later *

after I found my seat, i fell almost automatically asleep. now waking up I finally notice that someone is leaning on my shoulder. Should I ask her to move away? I should right? But she looks so peaceful and exactly also quit beautifull..It wouldn't harm anyone, right? I will just read and let her be.

It is hard to focus on my book, she is..i don't know, something makes me want to look at her. Although she looked really peaceful a few seconds ago it seems like she is now dreaming about something bad. I should wake her, but was if she gets mad..but it is also a good way to start a conversation..But she can also be really tired...I will just shake her gently.

 

 

"Hey..I.. am sorry to wake you..but it looked like you were having a bad dream.."

 

* few minutes later *

 

"So are you going on vacation to Korea? " Waking her up is probably one of my highlights from this vacation. She is so nice and sweet, she surprised me how well she can speak korean.

 

"Not really, I will be living there from now on. Are you coming back from vacation?"

"That's is great, it will be easier to remain friends then! Yes I just had a relaxing vacation haha"

She never went to Korea before, she doesn't even know that I am in the band Super Junior. Strangely I am exactly really happy about that, now I know for sure that she likes me for who I am, not my fame. I hope me and her are going to be good friends.

 

Ari POV

"Yes, you have to show me every part of Seoul! haha"

Siwon is a great person, he makes me bit more happy about moving here. At least now I now one person, one friend. He does looks kinda familiar, where have I seen his face before....

"I will definitely show you around" he says with a smile, I am really happy that he wants to.

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, in a few minutes we will arrive at the airport." Time really flew by talking to Siwon. I sneakily look over to him, he also seems surprised.

 

Before leaving I was really nervous how to get my back, I can speak now basics Korea but still..Luckily Siwon has been helping me, he is to kind. I should buy him some food, he looks hungry and I am really grateful that he has been helping me, what did he says that I could call him...ehmm.. Ahh oppa.. Siwon-oppa

 

"Siwon-oppa" he turns around "Did I walk to fast? " he asks with a worried look

 

"no no Oppa, I just..Ehh.. I just wanted to say thank you" I look down to the ground, this is kinda embarrassing.. I look up to see Siwon standing right in front of me

 

"There is no need to thank me" he says well hugging me " I am really happy that I can help you, is that not what are friends for" he steps back looks me right in the eye and says with sincerity

"I know that we only met yesterday, but I feel like we have been friends since forever so I hope you don't mind me treating you that way"

"Oppa.." It has been a long time that anyone has been so nice to me, the last few years were terrible and before I know it a tear escapes from my eye

"Oppa.." Not able to get anymore words out, he just hugs me again and whispers in my ear

"Don't cry, I don't like to see you cry." By saying that he takes my arm and we walk on to get our bags.

 

Maybe was being send here not a bad thing to happen to me after all...

We shall see..