Chapter 18

A New Beginning

 

Ari POV

“so what do you want to do now?”  Donghae and I are still sitting on the bench. I love being in his arms, I waited long for this..We both did. I still cant believe it, I am his girlfriend... I cant stop smiling and neither can he..I snuggle deeper in his arms, I love being in his arms..

“What do you want to do?” For me it doesn’t matter what we do, so I ask the question back to Donghae.. Or to be really honest I don’t know what to do..

“For me, as long as it is with you everything is okay” he smiles at me with a embarrassed smile...I feel myself smiling as well and turning red.

We get up slowly and walk back to his car. I never toughed that I would be walking hand in hand with him...I wanted to , I hoped to..and now I am..

“are you hungry?” Donghae opens the car door for me, just like Hyukjae he is a gentleman.

“a little and you?” I am quite hungry I haven’t really eating anything since I got off work.

“I can make us some food, if you like..”   “I would like that” I smile at Donghae and we ride off.

 

We get to the dorm and luckily Ryewook isn’t here...   now we have the place just for the two off us.  Donghae told me to sit down and not to do anything ..So here I am on the couch looking at Donghae.. he looks concentrated. Ooh he looks so handsome.. I must have stared at him for a while, since dinner is now ready and he is walking over to me with the food and a smirk on his face..

“I hope you like it” Donghae sits himself next to me and has the table all set.

“Like what? You or the food?” I look at Donghae and he smiles back at me with a embarrassed smile..

I take a bite of the food and it tastes amazing..It is so great..

“It is amazing, I like it!” I take another bite, it is really amazing. He is a great cook! Donghae looks at me with a smirk

“What is amazing the food or me?” I smile back at him...

“I like the food, it is great..” he looks a bit sad at my answer...Glad that I like the food, but not the answer he wanted.. “But you..you are amazing”  It feels nice to say that to him... He likes his too, his smile is so bright and big...

“You are also amazing...”

“only amazing?” I love teasing Donghae....He looks so cute when he is embarrassed or nervous. ...

“You are amazing, sweet, kind, cute, pretty...” when he is saying all this nice things about me he takes my hands in his. I blush at hearing all this sweet things from him...He has told me many times how he feels about me, but I never have said to him that I liked him..I never told him what I liked about him.. Now I can... I hold his hand tighter.

“You are amazing...You are the sweetest kindest person I know..you are handsome, kind.. you a..” before I can finish my sentence  Donghae pulls me into a hug..

“You have no idea how long I have waited to hear this from you..” I can hear his embarrassment in his voice, but most of all  I can hear his genuine, his heart...

“I have waited a long time to tell you...” 

 

*A week later*

I have been smiling all day..It is getting absurd. Even  Cho-hee started to tease me with it, but I am to happy to care about it. It is like that dream that you have and it finally came true.

“and... when are you seeing him again?” Me and Cho are sitting in a little bakery..” I don’t know yet..He left for tour and he is now in China. “

We ordered something to eat and we sit down next to the window.

“so tell me what happened, you guys spend the whole week together”  I start to smile even brighter and start to tell Cho-hee everything.

“Well he asked me to be his girlfriend and that was amazing..He is really..Okay back to our week. We spend most of the days in his home or dorm like they call it and we spend it by just talking and talking...We watched a movie or movies and we ate take out.. we just talked about pretty much everything.. We talked about out hobbies and our dreams and all.”

 “You just talked? No kissing “

“haha No kissing, we hugged and held hands, but no kissing”

“Don’t you want to kiss him?”

“mm well it is not like I don’t want too...But we just talked..” It is not like I haven’t toughed about it.. We had our moments, but it will happen when the time is right..

“have you talked about your mom?” I told Cho about my mom, but I haven’t told Donghae yet...I just don’t know how to bring that up.. How do you tell someone that your mom...your mom isn’t alive anymore..

“not yet, but I will...”

 

“okay where are we going now?” It is already getting dark..

“let’s go to a park” I don’t know why, but ever since me and Donghae have been official..I have been wanting to do things again.. I am like a little kid again..

Donghae POV

“and we just talked, it was amazing...” I see Leeteuk face cringing again.

“you know you have told me about your week a million times...” Teuk hyung is right..  I have been telling him everything over and over...I am just so happy, I can’t help but to smile or to talk about her. I just can’t help it..

“are you excited to see her again?”

“of course I am, I can’t wait... We are going to the plain in a hour right?”

“Yes we are, calm down...” Leeteuk smiles at my happy reaction “I want to see her too, you know..”

I know that Leeteuk is also friends with her and I have taken up most of her time, well better said I have taken up all her time... The boys have asked to see her..I am so glad that they like her... I haven’t told them that me and her are together, but I told Leeteuk  and Hyukjae... and Kyu knows from Cho-Hee. We both talked about it and we both agreed on not telling everyone just yet. We wanted to tell them together.

“Donghae~ stop dreaming about your girlfriend, let’s get to the plain.”

 

The plain is taking too long... I can’t wait to see her again..I just can’t wait. Even though we talked all week long, there is still so much to catch on to..I spend almost 30 years without her, but I indent to live the rest of my life with her.. 

 

“Donghae did you talk about your father with her?”  I think Leeteuk expected that I didn’t talk about my father and he is right..I haven’t talk to her about my father..

“I haven’t yet..I don’t know how..” I want to talk about my father to her, but it is as easy... How do you tell someone that one of the most important in your life died...

“Donghae we are landing, wake up” Leeteuk wakes me up, I cant believe we are back..

“Do you want to surprise her?”  Leeteuk brings me on an idea..We can surprise her..

“I would like too..Any idea how?” Before Leeteuk can answer, I get an idea..

“We can call Cho-hee and then we can like sneak up on them and surprise them..” Leeteuk seems excited about this..

“we can also have Kyuhyun in this.” He is right about that, Kyu would love to see Cho-hee..

“Okay lets do this”

 

“shouldn’t we bring flowers?” me and Leeteuk are laughing at Kyu’s nervousness.. It is just too cute to see.

“Okay..Kyu calm down.. “ Leeteuk is talking to Kyuhyun trying to calm him down.. I am also nervous, but  I have to drive so that is taking most off my attention...

I cant wait to see her again, to hold her. Okay we are here...Cho said they were going to the park and  I can see them..

“we should park here” Kyu is so nervous I look at Leeteuk and he is also laughing...

We are walking slowly and in silence to the girls, they are playing... We all have to try not to laugh at the side of the two..They are playing like kids.. they don’t seem to notice us yet. I can see Ari clearer now, she looks amazing..

We snoop up behind them, Cho is the first one to notice us, she smiles and runs up to Kyu.. Ari turns and sees me.. her eyes light up and widen.. I feel my smile grow as well, I run up to her and she runs up to me, right into my arms.

I have waited so long to hold her, now I have her again in my arms...

“hey “ I look at her, I missed her..I missed her voice, I missed everything about her..

“I missed you”  I hug her tighter.. I have missed her a lot.

“I missed you too”

 

I hold her hand, they are still so soft. I bought her a necklace in China...Leeteuk helped me pick it out, I just don’t know when to give it to her.. Is now the right time or.. I look over to Leeteuk, he looks happy for all of us, but he is standing all alone.. I let go of Ari’s hand and I glance over to Leeteuk. She seems to understand and smiles back at me.

“Leeteuk hyung “ Leeteuk looks up to me, he looks sad, he looks lonely.

“I am okay, Donghae. Go back to Ari. “ Leeteuk always looks out for our happiness, but he forgets to look for his own.

“Leeteuk hyung, you wont be along forever. “ Leeteuk smiles at me, I see that hearing my words means something to him.

“Lets go back hyung, we can get something to eat.”

We all walk back to the car. Cho and Kyu are walking together and Leeteuk is also talking with them.  I stop walking and Ari stops as well...I have been waiting for the right moment, but that is wrong..

“Close your eyes” Ari smiles, closes her eyes. I walk around her and take out the necklace, I put it around her and I can hear her gasp. Her hands go to the necklace, she turns around to face me..

“I have waited for the right moment, when I realised.. We shouldn’t wait for the right moment, we should create it..” She smiles at my words

“It might have been too soon to give you something like this, but... It just feels right, I don’t want to waste anymore time. Time is too short, we shouldn’t waste it.”

“You are absolutely right..and no this isn’t too soon.. I..I..”

“It has both our names engraved in the heart..” Ari looks at the necklace  and then back at me..

“I love it..” She looks back at me and she seems touched...

I the hair out of her face and cup her face... I want to kiss her, but I don’t know, I don’t want to rush anything. But on the other hand I also don’t want to waste anymore time..  I lean in and I kiss her soft lips, I feel her kissing me back and my heart is going crazy..

When we break apart I feel like my heart is going to explode, I look at her and all I see is affection in her eyes.

“we make our own moments”

 

Ari POV

My lips are still warm from his... I look down on the necklace, it has both our names on it... This might be the most romantic thing that anyone has done for me.

I was so surprised when I saw him, it was like the first time I saw him.. I am so happy that he is back, I don’t want to waste anymore time..

“Ari come sit here” Donghae opens his arms for me to sit next to him. We are in his dorm and Ryewook is cooking for all of us.  I sit next to him and Donghae hugs me tight...

“Oppa ..I don’t want to ruin things, but when are you going back on tour?” I hate asking that question.. More than that, I hate the answer more. So does Donghae you can see it in his face..

“I have to leave on the 28..” the 28 that is next week.. So soon, too soon..

“Lets make it count than..” I kiss Donghae on his cheek...I now he is sad that he has to leave, but I am not going to make him sadder or make him feel guilty about  it... We just have to make the days count that we have together.

“come lets go, I want you to listen to something” Donghae takes my hand and we leave for his room.  He turns his computer on and wants me to listen to something..

“What do you want to show me?” he looks a bit nervous, he is playing with his hands.. I grab them and I encourage him to talk to me.

“I made this..This song, it isn’t done yet.. but I want you to hear it” he turns it on and sit down nervously. I listen to the song, it sounds amazing, it isn’t finished yet. You can only hear the melody but it sounds amazing, I cant believe that he made this. I look at him and he looks so nervous... I walk over to him and sit down on his lap and but my arms around his neck..

“I love this song... It sounds amazing.” He looks happy at hearing my opinion and hugs me back “I am glad you like it” 

“I am not suppose to tell anyone yet, but me and Hyuk are going to release an album together “

“That is amazing! I cant wait” I am so excited, Donghae seems also happy about this.

“lets go eat” Donghae lifts me up and carries me to the dinner room.

 

“aren’t you guys cute together! “ Leeteuk is the first one to comment on our well clinginess. It is quite sad though, he and Ryewook are a bit at the side alone. They smile and are laughing, but you can see it clearly in Leeteuk eyes. They are lonely and especially seeing me with Donghae and Kyu with Cho, it must be hard to see..

“I am going to do the dishes with Ryewook “ Donghae gives me a sweet kiss on my forehead and leaves to help Ryewook. Cho and Kyu went upstairs and Leeteuk is still sitting alone. I feel bad for him.

He notices that I am looking at him and he walks over to sit next to me.

“how are you doing?” I don’t know if he will answer this honestly, but he might...

“I am okay..”  he squishes my hand to let me know that he appreciate me asking.

“I am happy to see you and Donghae finally together, you two are made for each other. He hasn’t shut up about you at all.. He keeps talking about what you do, only talking about you two...Makes me a bit more lonely...” The last part whispers Leeteuk... I am happy that Donghae is talking about me and that he cant shut up about us, but to see how this also effects Leeteuk in a bad way is sad... I should try to  cheer him up..

“Oppa~ You wont be alone, you also have me! You are my best friend!” I give Teuk a big hug and do also a little cute... He seems to like it and hugs me back  “thank you”

“I know you are mostly spending your time with Hae, but as your best friend I am now demanding some of your time. So tomorrow you are spending the whole day with me.”

“Dont I have a say?”

“No you don’t. “ Leeteuk gives me a tick on my nose and gives me another hug. He is to cute...

 

“Yaa~ let go of my girlfriend! “ Donghae is standing in front off me and Leeteuk. We are still hugging and talking about the last couple days.  Donghae starts to pout and Leeteuk starts to pull me deeper into a hug to teas Hae. I look over at Leeteuk and he winks at me and I give him a wink back to let him know that I am playing along. I cover my face into Leeteuk chest and try not to laugh.. I hear Donghae and Leeteuk biking , but Leeteuk isn’t done teasing him jet. He starts to hold me even tighter and I am almost completely on top of him.  This is getting a bit too much for me... I want to get up, this is a bit to scary..not that I am on top of him, but the fact that I don’t dislike it, I am thinking about his arms and his firm upper body.. He has should great muscle..Would he have abs? I know I shouldn’t but before I now it Leeteuk pulls me even more on top of him and my hands are on his chest and abs... Omg..He is rock hard... I start to move my hands and he does the same..What am I doing? This is my friend! I quickly get up and I feel all flustered... I see that Leeteuk is also  flustered and is as surprised as me..

“I am sorry Hae...We were just teasing you! I just miss my bestiee~”Leeteuk starts to make sure that Donghae doesn’t misunderstands, but Hae seems not to have notice anything weird and hits him once and then hugs me immediately.

“Mine “ are the only words Donghae says...

I smile at hearing those word and hug him back, I look up to Leeteuk and he looks down to the floor... We are friends, right?  This was just to teas Hae, nothing more.. Then why was there a part of me that liked it?

 

“I think that Ryewook heard me saying that you are my girlfriend” Donghae wakes me up from my thoughts..How. Ooh I remember.. I study his face, he looks nervous about it.. He is bitting his lip and keeps fiddling with his hands.

“Oppa “ he seems to like to hear this, he stops fiddling with his hands and his eyes are looking upon me with anticipation.

“I don’t mind Ryewook knowing, in the end don’t you also want to tell the other?” I know that he is famous and a celebrity so things are a bit different , but what scares me now is that he doesn’t want to tell anyone about us.

“I...I ..Ehmm..” This makes me nervous..Does he really want to keep us a secret? Does he want to keep me a secret? I feel that I am getting more upset and upset..

“I am glad that you don’t mind, I was afraid that you didn’t want others to know about us... I really want to tell the others...” Its a huge relief hearing these words from him..

“why are you sitting across from me, come here~” Donghae opens his arms, he is right I am sitting on his chair across from him. He is sitting on his bed comfortable, he opens his arms and pats with  his hand beside him.. I walk over to him and lay down beside him, he pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me.

“please don’t ever move “ Donghae leans his head on mine and whispers these words to me..

“ I will never move..” I snuggle myself deeper in his arms and close my eyes...

“I will...” I hear Donghae whisper something, but I am a sleep before hearing the rest of his sentence.

 

 

“give me that..”  Instead of giving it back he runs away with it “come and get it” I laugh and I follow him, I chase after him but he is faster... Then suddenly he is gone and I cant find him.. Then I feel two hands covering my eyes.. This is my chance, I take back the spoon and run away.. I look around and I see him surprised but he is already chasing me.. I am not fast enough and he cathes on to me, he pulls me into a back hug.. First we a twisting around a few times but then we stand still his arms still around me... “I will never move, I will never.” He kisses my cheek and together we walk back...

 

“Aren’t they cute~” I wake up by hearing Leeteuk and Ryewook talking about me and Donghae.. I look up and I see that Leeteuk, he has his phone in his hand again.. Ooh It is Donghae phone. I look up to Donghae and he is also awake, he winks at me and makes me smile..

“Give my phone Hyung” Leeteuk hands Donghae back his phone and he and Ryewook leave us. “Lets watch the pictures they have taken.” Donghae unlocks his phone and I see his background. My

mouth falls a bit open, he has a picture of the two of us. The first day we met... Donghae is flustered by me seeing his background, I give him a kiss on the cheek and he is getting all red now...

“We can send the cutest picture off the two of us to the others.” Donghae seems excited about this and it warms my heart, I was concerned before but now I am sure, he is as much in this relationship like I am.

“I would like that” I cuddle deeper in his arms and we look at the pictures. We look really cute together. “Shall we send this one?” Donghae selected the one where I am asleep and he is leaning with his head on mine. We look adorable in it, I still cant really believe that he wants to send it, but I am so happy about it, so happy.

“lets send it” I see Donghae open the group app with him and all the boys and he sends the picture with the text Me and the most pretty girl  I don’t know how to express how happy I am about this.

Me and Donghae are both still lying down and I feel myself falling drifting a sleep again. I just hope that I wont dream about the same thing again...I toughed I forgot all of him, I suppose you cant erase all...

“are you tired?”  I turn a little so I can see Donghae face

“I am a bit tired and you?” He looks really tired, his eyes are almost closed and he can barely keep them open. “I am also a bit tired, we can take a short nap and than do something” I nod and Donghae closes his eyes. He looks so peaceful, I want to take a picture of him and carefully I take out my phone and take a few snaps of him.

 

Leeteuk POV

“its late I am going to check on them, shouldn’t Ari go back?” Ryewook nods and I walk to Donghae’s room. Quietly I open the door and there they are, both fast asleep. They look cute together, Donghae has his arms around her and her head is on his chest... This reminds me of earlier... My heart starts to thump  again... I put away these feelings before, but I didn’t think that they would come back.. I should try harder, she is my friend and she looks happy with Hae.. I am just going to let them sleep.

“aren’t you going to wake her up?” Ryewook is happy that they are together and he wasn’t shocked at all.  Like he said, love on first sight...

“They are peacefully asleep, we will just wake them up tomorrow. Can I stay here as well?”

“Of course Hyung “

 

I cant fall asleep, I am staring at the ceiling.. Everybody else is already asleep and I don’t want to wake them. I am just left with my thoughts... The couch isn’t that uncomfortable, it just reminds me of what happened earlier, I wanted to teas Hae...I don’t know what happened I suppose, it recandle something I put away, I didn’t wanted to let her go..I shouldn’t think like this, she is Hae girlfriend and they are made for each other. How he looks at her, I cant hurt him, I know in how much pain he was when they weren’t together.. I want him to be happy, I can put these thoughts away again, I can...

 

“Ryewook, come help me cook breakfast” I wake up Ryewook, he seems a bit annoyed but he gets up anyway.

“Why don’t you ask Donghae hyung?” I wanted to ask Donghae, but Ryewook cooks nice and he is still asleep and so is Ari.

“because he is a sleep and so is Ari” Ryewook seems to understand and washes up quick before helping me in the kitchen. We are busy preparing the food when Donghae walks in, he has his camera in his hands and is looking at pictures, I think?

“Donghae what are you doing?” Donghae looks up and he has like a..i don’t know a weird look in his eyes..Ooh wait, got it..Love..

“I took some pictures of Aria, they are so pretty.. you want to see them?” Donghae walks over and shows the pictures to us. And I have to agree, she looks so pretty...Even when she is a sleep she is perfect...

“She look really pretty..” I look away and start to cook again...Put them away..Put them away...

“Is she already awake? “

“No not yet, I don’t want to wake her up yet. She was really tired.”

“Okay, mmm.. I don’t know if she has told you yet, but today is she going to spend the day with me and noo~ you guys can’t come along..” I see Donghae’s disappointed face, but he also understands. In the end is she still my best friend and we haven’t seen each other in forever.

“Okay, hyung..I will stay here and just wait for you to return her”  Donghae is back focusing on his camera and is now uploading them on his computer, he looks so happy. He can’t stop smiling, I am so glad to see this. He has never really been like this with a girl, I makes me happy that he has found someone.  

 

Ari POV

I stretch out my arm to find Donghae body, but I only find a matras.. I open my eyes and Donghae isn’t here anymore. How late is it? 

“You are awake” Donghae walks back in and gives me a sweet kiss on my nose.. Oohh he is so sweet

“Did you sleep well? I hope I didn’t snore or anything like that” it is the first night that we spend together, I didn’t mean to stay, but I don’t regret it. I love being in his arms and it was nice to fall asleep in his arms.

“I slept amazing, you didn’t snore at all! Silly “Donghae walks up to me and pulls me in a hug. We hug all the time and it is amazing, I love hugging him, I feel safe and loved.. He can make my heart jump with everything he does..hahah...

“I like that you spend the night, It was nice to fall asleep with you in my arms. “

“I like it as well.” I hug him tighter, he always says things first..It is nice to know what he is thinking, even more that I am thinking the same thing.

“Can I wash up here?” it wasn’t planned to stay, so now I don’t really have anything with me, no clean shirt or anything..

“you can wash up here and you can borrow clean clothes from me” I always wanted to do that.. I smile at him like a crazy person and he also seems to enjoy the fact that  I will use his clothes..

I wash up fast and luckily I have some make up with me..Just a mascara but it is something. I walk back to his room and hae is half ... He is changing his shirt and I can see his perfect build torso..

I don’t know what to do, to turn around or to keep staring.. I turn around, but I can still see everything clearly, his abs, chest arms... He looks perfect, I turn around a little to see if he is done changing..

“I didn’t know you where here already” Donghae wraps his arms around me...Aiii.. I know I should have said something..

“I am sorry..I didn’t really know what to do, so I just turned around..” I look at him and he is a bit flustered but he doesn’t mind.  “I don’t mind..”

“come lets choose what you will wear”

Donghae has so many clothes.... it is impossible to choose, it is all amazing...

“I am going to forget my clothes more often..” Donghae laughs at my silly expression...”I would like that.”

I end up borrowing a simple grey shirt and looks amazing.. I turn around to show Donghae and he is holding up a jacket from him and helps me but it on..

“you look amazing...You should really forget your clothes more often “He winks at  me, I look in the mirror and his jacket is so cool..I love it..

Donghae comes beside me and has his camera in his hand..He takes a few pictures of me and I feel myself getting more embarrassed and he loves it.. We end up taking a few couple shots and he looks so excited about them... ooh he is amazing..

“Oppa~ you are amazing” I walk up to him and he seems touched by my words..

“You are also amazing”

 

“you guys aren’t becoming like we couple aren’t you..”Ryewook sits a crossed off us with a grossed out face. When we walked in he saw that  I borrowed hae’s clothes and then complained that he never gets to loan any clothes from Donghae.

“We don’t know yet” I laugh at Donghae’s words...We are really becoming a we couple..  He also seems to realize his words now and we all burst out in laughter.

“Where is Leeteuk oppa?” I was going to spend today with him and I am excited for it. Also a bit nervous, but I just need to forget what happened. We are friends and that is it.

“I am here” Leeteuk comes walking up to us “I was just washing up”

Teuk oppa takes a pause to take in what he is seeing, but then starts to smile “aren’t you guys to cute~”

“ari are you ready to go?” we finished eating and Leeteuk seems eager to go

“Yes I am..” I put on my shoes and Donghae walks up

“Hyung take care off her” Ooohh I feel my heart warm up, this is so sweet

“aah you are so sweet~” I stand up and give Ryewook a hug “thanks for breakfast was amazing! Next time I will make it”

“No hug for me?” Donghae pouts his lips... Silly

I give him a hug, oohh I don’t want to go...but I Leeteuk is waiting, I let go and we walk out the door. Donghae stops me and gives me a sweet kiss. I feel my cheeks go red... Thump..Thump..My heart is going crazy..

I blow Donghae a kiss and Leeteuk and I leave to have some fun, I am excited but nervous how today will go.

“Are you ready?”

“I am ready..”