Chapter 28

A New Beginning

Donghae POV

I have been calling her all night long and she hasn’t responded yet. I look at my phone again, maybe something happened? I call her again and it goes back to voicemail. She also doesn’t respond to any of my text messages.  I try calling her again and yet again no answer.

“Donghae come we have to go” They are calling me and I put my phone away, now I will have to wait until we land before I can call her again. Why does this make me feel so uneasy...

*                                                                    *

“Hyukjae, what is wrong?” Hyukjae has been avoiding me and Siwon is also acting strange…. Maybe…did something happen? Did really something happen to her?

“Hyukjae, did something happen to her?!” We are in the middle of our rehearsal, but I can’t hold it in any longer. I can see that the manager is getting everyone out and we are just left with all the members.

“No…No…” Hyukjae avoids my eyes and looks at Siwon, but when I turn to Siwon he also looks away.

“Hyukjae… I saw you two earlier. I saw you two talking, was that about Ari?”

“We.. I… No” Hyuk starts to stutter and he looks over to Siwon again and he also doesn’t know what to say.

“Did you see her yesterday? She hasn’t any of my text or answered any of calls. She even hasn’t called me back.”

“Yes…I…” He stops talking and I try to make eye contact

“Is she okay? “ So he did see her yesterday, but why won’t he talk about her? Maybe…Maybe would he still have feelings for her? Maybe something happened? At this point anything is possible, I look at Hyuk and he looks guilty

“Did something happen….” I whisper it at first and everyone stops and looks at us…
“Did something happen between you two?!” I start to get angry at Hyuk and he looks up to me. Surprised by what I am saying

“Donghae..”

“Well? Did something happen?!” Jungsoo tries to calm me down but I pull my arm away.  “Hyukjae answer me!”

“No-Nothing happened.” Hyuk stutters and I can see that he is lying, everyone can see it.

“Hyukjae, please don’t lie to me. You still have feelings for her don’t you? What happened between you two?” I walk up to him and shake Jungsoo off me who is trying to hold me back.  I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes, did something really happen between them?

“Hyukjae tell me, honestly..” I walk back up to him and he looks at the floor, I look at Siwon and he opens his mouth just to close it. Something did happen… I take a step back, I can’t believe this.

“I do still like her…” Hyukjae finally speaks up and looks at me, he looks full of sorrow to me. But hearing these words coming out of his mouth, make me feel… I don’t know, I suppose I always saw it coming. I came between them and now… I never should have come between them.. My head starts to spin and when I try to walk away he continues talking

"Nothing happened Donghae, nothing happened between me and Ari. Nothing.”  I turn around and he does look sincere saying this, but I am just confused. I don’t know what to know or what to believe. I walk up to him and I restrain myself from hitting him and I just point at him

“I… I will believe you, I will choose to believe you…” I walk away and Jungsoo follows me.

 

“Donghae, Ari won’t cheat on you. She loves you, everyone can see that.”

“I know, but…Somehow, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. In the end didn’t I come between them? I made them break up, I knew Hyukjae loved her and I still made them break up and made her fall in love with me. I drove them apart.” I start to rattle and Jungsoo sits me down to make stop

“Donghae, I know one thing for sure. The day  you met, that is the day she started to fall in love with you.” Hearing what Jungsoo says comforts me, remembering the first day we met. I start to smile again.

“Then why doesn’t she answer any of my calls?”

“Well she has a lot of work to do, you have to keep that in mind. She just started working and it must be hard for her to adapt, she probably has a lot to do.”

“that is right…”He is right, she is starting to take on more responsibility.

“You are right, she has a lot more to do now…. But it is still strange. She always calls…”

“Just wait, I am sure that she will call you. Don’t worry too much okay?”

He gives me a hug and we walk back to rehearsal, I see Hyukjae sitting on the floor he is looking at his phone and he looks sad. I really hurt him accusing him of cheating with Ari.  I walk over to him and sit next to him, he quickly puts his phone away and looks at me. I smile at him and wrap my arm around him. 

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have freaked out so much."

"It is okay. Don't worry.." 

"I am just getting paranoid..."

*                                                                            *

We are now heading back to our hotel and I still haven't heard anything of her, I am really getting worried, what if something is wrong? I go to my room and I star to unpack, I put down the photo frame and the rest of the boys walk in. they start to jock around and I try to enjoy their jokes, but I am just not with my mind in the room. 

"Donghae, look at this." They are all looking at it and I take over the frame.

"Isn't this in our hotel?" I look better at it and they are right? Wait? does this mean?

I storm out of the room and I start to look for this room, I wait for the elevator but that takes to long, I go with the stairs and everyone is following me and asking me to slow down. I look from hall to hall, but I can't find it, but then...

Everyone bumps in to me and I walk a bit back and walk into this hall. I see someone with a bag and she is looking to the ceiling. She is all alone and I can't believe it. She turns around and she drops her bag. She smiles at me and I run up to her.

I hug her and lift her up. I bring her down and give her a kiss.

"You made me so worried..." She presses another kiss on my lips and when we break apart I pull her back into a hug.

"I am so sorry that I made you worried."

"It is okay, I am just unbelievable happy that you are here. I can't believe that I am holding you."

"Can I hug Ari as well?" Jungsoo speaks up and I let her go....I see them hugging and soon everyone is hugging her.

 "Okay, okay that is enough." I pull her back into a hug and everyone is laughing. 

"Do you guys want to go and help my check in?"  We walk tot he reception and they are all surprised by seeing us all standing behind her. I hold her hand tight and lean my head on her shoulder. I missed her so much. 

"Did you make a reservation?"

"No, I didn't. Is it still possible to get a room?"

"It depends.." The girl behind the reception is a bit rude and keeps on eyeing me. I look at the rest of the boys notice it as well. I can't believe how rude she is.

"It depends on what?" Ari also starts to get irritated and I can see that she is trying so hard not to get mad. 

"Miss McClain!" We all look up and there is someone walking up to us and behind him is a lot of staff.

"Miss McClain, I am... I am the general manager." He bows down and we all bow to them.

"Nice to meet you."

"I am so sorry miss McClain for the inconvenience. I already have your suite ready for you."

"That is very kind of you, thank you." I can see that the girl behind the counter getting more and more paler. 

"I hope it meets up to your expectations."

"I am sure that it will. Thank you."

"We also have prepared a nice meal for you."

"Would it be possible to ad some chairs?"

"Of course miss, we will be waiting for all of you." 

"Thank you." He hands her the key and they made way for her and us.

 

"Are you okay?" We are entering her suit and the boys are starting to explore.

"Yes, I am fine." She smiles at me and plops her bag down on the bed and she doesn't really look fine.I sit down on the bed and something is on her mind.

"Baby, what is on your mind?" I take her hand and she is standing between my legs. 

"Just work, have to take care of some important deals." 

"Sweetheart, look at me." She lifts her head and I pull her on my lap "Sweety you shouldn't worry to much. If you keep on repeating everything in your head it won't be healthy for you." 

"I know... I just want to do everything right."

"I know..I know and because of your determination you will." I give her a kiss and I hear her stomach roar.

"Should we head downstairs and get something to eat?" She nods and we all head downstairs.

I hold her hand and I don't want to let her go. We arrive at the room they have set for us and it is admirable. I look at her and we are all surprised, but she looks like it is nothing. She looks over to me and she notices that I am surprised to see all of it.

"Welcome to my world...Soon to be yours" She winks at me and I wink back

"Very soon" 

*                                                                                                  *

We are all eating and enjoying just being together, I have been holding her close to me, but Jungsoo still ended up stealing her from me. Heechul is trying to talk to me, but I keep on staring at her... 

"Does she looks tired to you?"

"What do you mean?" 

"She looks sad..."

"Donghae, you have all night to stare at her, all day tomorrow, the day after. Focus on me now" 

"Arasso..." I try to focus back on him, but it is hard.

*                                                                                    *

"Are you staying with me?" We are back heading to our rooms and I nod.

"I am not going away from you~" I say it cutely and everyone looks at me an tries not to look weird at me. She starts to laugh and winks to me. We stop to grab my coffer and head back to our room. 

"I will take a quick shower, be back soon" I give her a sweet kiss and she lays down on the bed looking trough some papers. 

 

Aria POV

I am laying on bed trying to focus on my papers, but I really can't focus.  I put them away and start thinking back of today...

Going to work and saying goodbye to Hyukjae was so hard to do. I truly wished I could have stayed with him.  My thoughts are interrupted by my phone going off, it is my dad and I push ignore. I really don't want to talk to him, I have been avoiding talking him since yesterday. 

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Donghae walks out of the shower and he is shirtless. I try not to stare, but....Wow....He notices that I am staring and walks up to me and I look up to him. 

"Wow..." He smirks and gives me a kiss and put his shirt back on. "I really didn't know your muscles where that great.."

"Hahah well thank you~ I am really happy that you like it" He winks at me and plops down the bed beside me and wraps his arms around me and snuggles up to me.

"Jagi~ My mother called me and she wondered if we could come by when I am done with the concerts" 

"I would love that" I try not to show any sadness, how am I going to tell his mother that I won't be able to marry her son? 

"Jagi.."

"Deh...Oppa~" I turn to face Donghae and he strikes over my cheeks

"If something is bothering you, if something goes wrong, if something makes you mad, if I do or did something wrong, you will tell me right?"  I nod at him, but he still doesn't seem to believe me. 

"Promise me, we will always be honest with each other."

"I promise you..."  He smiles at me and kisses me. I don't want to lie to him... I look him back in the eye, my heart is going crazy...

I can see that he is hesitating, but slowly leans in to kiss me again. I kiss him back and when he pulls back I can see that he wants to know if I am okay with it. I kiss him and our kiss gets more intense. 

His hand start to move around my back and mine up his hair, I can feel that desire is taking over and we are both letting us emotions go. He twists me to my back and kneels on top of me. 

My hand move around his back and I pull him closer to kiss him more deeply. His hands start to move on my stomach and start to climb up and my hands move up his arms.

 "Ari" Donghae breaks our kiss and stops the movement of his hands and we are both out of breath

"Donghae..." I put my hand around his neck and smile at him, he nervously smiles back. His eyes are asking me if I am sure about this.... I cup his face and give him a kiss, when I pull back I can see that his eyes are closed. When he opens them I can see that he can't hold back anymore.

He kisses me and his kisses slowly start to travel down my neck. I gasp and put my hands on his head. I wrap my legs around him and his hands move up my body. I travel my hands up and down his body. 

"Donghaee"  I whisper his name and his kisses keep traveling down and then back up to meet my mouth.. His hand is now cupping my and he puts one of his hands under my shirt. I can feel my whole skin tingle by his touch. 

He takes of his shirt and I admire his muscles, I travel my hand down his abs and his arms. He helps me take of my shirt and he carefully touches my bare skin. His touch electrifies every fiber in me. He pulls me closer and we lock mouths again. His hands travel up and down my body and it feel electrifying.

"TringgTringgg" my phone goes of and we break apart. He takes my phone and after seeing who is calling me  he immediately gets off me and looks embarrassed and  hands me my phone

"Your dad is calling you" 

"Ooh..." I look at my phone and I really don't want to answer it. I look at Donghae and he looks encouraging at me

"Dad, why are you calling me?" I try to sound not out of breath and I get out of bed and walk out of the bedroom.

"I have been calling you all day. I wanted to know if you arrived safely."

"Why would you care."

"Arian, we had this conversation earlier today."

"And did you think about the things that I said to you?"

"Arian this is something that we will discuss when you are back here."

"Is there anything else you want to tell me." 

"Don't forget to do your work. "

"Is that all."

"Yes that is all." 

 I hang up and walk back to the bedroom, I can see that Donghae is sitting up straight now and smiles embarrassed to me, he hands me my shirt and I put it back on. 

"You shouldn't be so cold to your father" He grabs my hand and pulls me close

"I know..." 

*                                                                                           *

We fall asleep in each other arms, but I am now wide awake again. I look at Donghae and he look so peaceful and happy. It makes my heart ache.. I try to go back to sleep, but I can't...My thoughts keep on running by. I slowly go underneath Donghae's arm and slip out our room. I walk downstairs and head to the pool.

It is all empty and I am glad for that. I put my feet in the water and within a few minutes someone sits down next to me.

"I knew I could find you here."

"Hyukjae~" He smiles at me and I am so happy to see him.

"How did you manage too come so soon?"

"I didn't give them a choice." 

 

I wish I could stay with Hyukjae all day long...I head to my office and I didn't even notice someone calling my name.

"Miss McClain!" 

"Chung" I can see him running up to me and I hold the elevator for him. He steps in and he panting out.

"Miss...I...I wanted to let you know in person that I am now the general manager." He is still panting and I smile at him.

"I am glad to hear that. Have they all been nice to you so far?"

"Yes they have, they have been very welcoming."

"I am glad to hear that." We arrive at my floor and I step out of the elevator.

"Maybe we could grab lunch later? I would like to go over some things"

"I would like that, see you later Chung"

"See you later miss...Aria."

 

I walk into my  office and mister Park is waiting for me. I smile at him and he look apologizing to me, he must know.

"Miss, how are you?"

"I am doing okay.." I smile and he doesn't know what to do.

"Your dad is also coming by any minute. "

"Aahh... I see. Will you also be present when he comes?"

"I will be, don't worry."

"Good, I have something I want to tell." 

We are now going over some cases that we want to change about the hotel and we hear someone knocking on the door and my father walks in. We both stand up and he walks further in and we all take place on my couches. I sit across of my father and mister Park. 

"Arian..." I can see that my father is nervous to talk to me and I am trying not to get mad.

"I am leaving for Taiwan in the next hour. I thought I would wait telling anyone for when you would arrive."

"You can't leave for Taiwan, you have business to attend too"

"And I will still work when I am there." My father looks frustrated at me. 

"Arian, you can't just leave. Is this because of you marriage to Suho?"

"No...This is about me missing my fiancée and me wanting to spend more time with him then 5 hours."

"I told you, your fiancée will be Suho."

"You didn't even give him chance!" I take a deep breath and try not too raise my voice. "You and mom always wanted me to be happy to be in love, to have an man that would love me and not my money. The only reason why you are forcing me into this marriage is because of Stella. Maybe you should think like a dad and not like a puppet for her goals, she is your wife, but you are my father."

My father looks at me and I can see that he is thinking. I shouldn't give up...

"Dad, the only thing I am asking for is that you give him a chance. Get to know him, look at the way he treats me. Just give him one chance before you decide to give me away." I grab his hand and I look him straight in the eye, I can see that his eyes changed.

"I will call our airplane, you will have your private plane to fly to Taiwan." I smile at him and give him a hug. I go to grab my things, I should quickly go and pack some things.

"Arian." I turn around and I close the door. "Find a way to say goodbye to him, I will think about what you said, but I still stand by my choice."

I still can't believe what my father is saying, still after me saying this. I try not to look angry and I just greet them a good day and leave. I walk down stairs and I see Chung talking at the reception.

"Chung" I walk up to him and he smiles at me

"Arian"

"I am sorry, I won't be able to eat lunch with you today. When I come back from my trip, I will eat dinner with you." 

"Okay. Have a safe trip, when you come back you are treating me" He winks at me and I laugh

"I will" 

*                                                                                 *

"Rosa! Rosa!" I arrive home and I quickly go upstairs to grab some things. When I am done I go back downstairs and I can see that Rosa is standing waiting for me.

"Arian, what is wrong?  How are you now? Did you dad do something?" Rosa hugs me and I hug her back

"I am going to see Donghae. I won't be back for the next 2 days."

"Ooh sweatheart, I truly hope that things will work out for you two. I will keep on talking with your dad." 

"Thank you Rosa~" 

*                                                                                   *

The plane is waiting for me and James drops me of at the airport, I could see him staring at me and wanting to ask me questions. I really don't want to talk to him now, so I pretend to be asleep.

"Ari we arrived." I look out the window and indeed the plane is ready to go.

"Thank you for helping me yesterday." I give him a hug and quickly walk on the plane.

Arriving in Taiwan I can see that a car is already waiting for me and is driving me to the hotel. I look at my phone and they must be done with there first show now. 

"Miss we are here." The door is opened for me and I walk into the hotel. It does look nice here, I start to walk around and I stop in one room and I feel quilty.Is it right what I am doing to Donghae.... 

When I turn around I see him standing there and the world stops, I drop my bag and he runs up to. I try not to cry...I don't know what I am doing but the only thing I know, is that I love him...

 

I tell Hyukjae how I got here and he looks happy to me.

"I am happy that you came." He hold my hand and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I don't really know what to do...My dad is still thinking, but I...I just don't know."

"Ari...What is meant to be will be...I also don't really know what to say."  

"I know..It is..." I drop silence and we just both sit in silence.

"You know I am glad that you are here. Donghae knew that I saw you yesterday and he thought that something happened between us."

"He did?" I can't believe what I am hearing. I lift my head of his shoulder and look at him. He looks nervously at me and nods.

"What did you say?"

"I told him that.. I told him that nothing happened between us."

"Ahh okay.." He laughs and I look at him. He pulls a disgusted face at me..

"you are not my type" He jokingly says

"OOh really.. I am not your type huh. So you find me ugly huh." I look offended and he looks surprised.

"No I don't think that."

"Yes sure, you find me disgusting and ugly." He still tries to deny it and I splash water at him. He looks at me and he starts to splash water at me as well. I give him a push and he ends up falling in the pool 

"Hahah you deserve it. You are also not my type." I smirk at him and then I see his little smile..Ooh no..

 

Hyukjae POV

I land in the pool and I am soaking wet. I look at her and her saying I am not her type. I smirk at her and  I pull her into the pool,  we start a water fight and we both laughing out loud. 

I look at her and she looks so happy, I am so glad to see her happy like this. Care free. She splashes me in my face and I take her hands and I lock her in between me and the pool side.

"Not your type huh" She pretends to look hurt and I smile at her. She still tries to splash water in my face and I move closer in too her.

"I am also not your type huh.." I look her into her eyes and I feel my eyes switch to her lips. 

"Not my type..Really not my type" Her voice weakens and I can see that she is trying to estrange her self from looking at my lips... I move a bit closer and she tilts her head.  She splashes some water again and tries to move up, i lock her further in and her legs are now wrapped around me, I move a bit closer and I can't stop myself... I...

We hear a sound and we both quickly break apart and she splashes some water at me and we both smile awkwardly.

"Definitely not my type...." We start to splash water and after some time we get out of the water and sit one the side. She is trying to dry her hair and I stop staring at her... 

"Come lets go, you will catch a cold." I help her stand up and she takes my hand with a smile.  I grab another towel and put it around her. She smiles at me and I quickly look away. 

"Lets go~" I offer my arm and she takes it with a smile. 

"Did you talk to Jungsoo yet?"

"I wanted too, but I didn't really had the chance yet..."

"Do you want to tell him?"

"I don't know, I am afraid that...I would love too, but I don't know."

"Just do what is comfortable for you, okay?"

"Arasso oppa~"  I look at her and she is looking at no particular sight. I lean my head on her head and we just stand next to each other in silence.

"I had fun with you Hyukjae~" 

"I did too, I am just glad that I made  you smile again." I tick her on her nose and she gets her cute smile. 

"I will see you tomorrow, sleep tight!"

"Good night!"

"Byebyee~" 

*                                                                                                                         *

"Hyukjae, where were you?" when I walk back into my room I see Jungsoo and Siwon sitting there

"Did you guys wait for me?"

"Yes and no.." they give a look asking what I was doing, looking surprised to why I am soaking wet. 

"I was with Ari, we were in the pool playing around"

"With Ari...?" Siwon gives me a look and Jungsoo is just staring at me in silence. I quickly change into dry clothes and sit down next to them

"Hyukjae...About what happened earlier today." Jungsoo looks carefully at me and I can see that he wants to talk about something seriously

"Do you mean with Donghae?"

"Yes, you said that nothing happened "

"and nothing did happen between me and her."

"But you do still like her, you weren't lying about that as well?"

"I..." I look at Siwon and he also doesn't know what to do "I do...I think...I don't know."

" you fool...." Jungsoo tries not to curse and I look to the floor... 

"Hyukjae, you broke her heart. You broke it off." 

"I know..." 

"Oooh Hyukkie~" I can see that jungsoo isn't angry at me and wraps his arm around me...."I am sorry for you..." 

"It is okay...On an other note, Jungsoo hyung you should go and talk to Ari"

"Why?" I look at Siwon and he also doesn't know what to say

"Maybe we should talk with all of us." Siwon ask it carefully and that might be the best thing.

"Should we call her now? It is a bit late." Jungsoo  still doesn't understand what we are talking about

"Well we don't really have time tomorrow."

"What are you guys talking about? What is wrong with Ari, did something happen?"

"We will let her explain everything, Hyuk I think you might as well have invited her in."

"I suppose I could have....Shall I call her?"

"Yes please do Hyuk as her to come down."

I call Ari and she said that she would come. We are now waiting for her and Jungsoo seems really nervous. He must expect the worst to be told, it might not be the worst, but it is indeed pretty awful.

I hear someone knocking and when I open the door I see that it is Ari. She walks in and she is looking nervous.

" Are you okay?" I put my hand on my arm and she tries to smile at me

" I will be..." 

 

Ari explained what the situation and Jungsoo has gone blank. He is looking in disbelieve and he is walking back and forth. 

"How..Wh...And now?" He sits down again and is looking seriously

"I.. I told my dad that I wasn't going to marry him." 

"Who is he, have you met him before?" 

"I.." She looks at me and I also don't really know what to do

"Jungsoo hyung that isn't that not important now" 

"It is, how is it? Have you met him, does he agree? His parents?" 

"Aahh...You.." she looks at me again and I nod. I take her hand and she puts her hand on top off mine

"Perhaps you should tell them" 

"My step mother wants me to marry a relative of hers, my father agreed and...You know him, it is Suho." 

"What?!" 


"When is your wedding? Or do you guys still have to meet?"

"We haven't met yet, my dad has been trying to set a date up, but I have not agreed to any of it."

"How are you trying to stop him then?"

"I told him that I won't and I was just honest to him and now my father is thinking everything over."

"That is a good thing right!" Jungsoo tries to make the best out of this  "This is a good thing, he is thinking, so he might change his mind"

"Deh.." I can see that Ari isn't to positive about it

We hear someone knocking on the door and Siwon walks to the door to open it. 

"You know this can change everything and you might be able to make your own decision. Is this also why you have been so distance to Donghae?"

"Deh..It has been..." She lowers her head and I wrap my arm around her and I can see that she is smiling slightly. 

"It will be okay Ari..." I hesitate but I lean my head onto hers. 

"Oohh..." Jungsoo sounds shocked and when I look up, I quickly let go of Ari and we are now both looking at Donghae

"Donghae..." 

"I woke up and you weren't there...So I came looking for you.." He is looking confused and he doesn't know how to look or how to act. 

"I will be going then" He even makes a little bow to Ari and that makes us all confused.

He leaves and when I look at Ari she seems to be even more confused than we are.

"What just happened?"

 

 

Aria POV

"What just happened?" I mutter these words and they are all looking at me. I can feel myself tearing up.

"Maybe...Am I destroying my relationship...?" 

"You are not....He...It is just a difficult situation." Hyukjae tries to cheer me up, but I can see that he is unsure about it.

"You might be. You have been pushing him away so much, he.. He started to think that you were cheating on him, that you stopped loving him. " 

"I did that?" I look at Jungsoo and he nods

"Aahh I see.. Even though I have been trying to hard to keep us in a relationship, I might be destroying it..." She is looking hurt and I grab her hand, she holds closely onto mine and is still looking to the ground. 

"I have to go, I should talk to him. 

I walk back to our room and I am afraid to open the door. I close it quietly behind me and walk quietly inside. 

"Aahh oppa you are still awake" I have changed into my pajamas and Donghae is also still awake 

"I am" He looks away from me and he doesn't know how to act

"Donghae what i..what is wrong?"

"Nothing. Why don't you go to sleep." He gets out of bed and I look at him 

"What are yo-" He closes the door and I am now looking at a closed door. 

"Donghae..." I stare at the door in disbelieve, did he just really..? A tear rolls over my cheek and I quickly wipe it away, I am really destroying my relationship. 

*                                                            * 

The past hours have been horrible, Donghae and I haven't talked to each other. He has been avoiding me, he has been glaring at me, but when he sees me he doesn't  know what to do or what to say. 
It broke my heart every time I saw him walking away from me or avoiding me.

"Mam your ticket" I look up and the flight attending is asking for my ticket. I board on the plane and right now I really regret changing my flight ticket to be with the rest of the boys on the plane. 

I am looking for my seat and I breath out when I see that i am sitting next to Hyukjae

"Ari, are we sitting next to each other?" He smiles brightly at me and I nod

"Whoeehoe" 

 

"Let me carry your bag" Hyukjae takes my handbag. I try to object, but my phone goes and he leaves with my bag

"With Arian" I answer the phone 

"Arian please come over today."

"Dad...I will." I hang up and I walk quickly over to Hyukjae.

 

"Are you sure that you don't want to come inside" We are standing in front of there dorm  and I nod

"I have to go." I nod to Hyukjae and he tries to convince me, but in the end gives in. 

"Call me okay? It will get better" he gives me a quick hug and whispers into my ear. Everyone says bye to me and car is arriving. I put my bag into the car and I look at Donghae. He is looking to the ground.

"We will see you soon again Ari" Jungsoo speaks up and Donghae looks up, he looks at me and all I wanted was for him to look at me again. But now...the only thing I feel is betrayal and anger. 

He walks up to me, but I break eye contact and get into the car. I close the door and I can see Donghae stopping. I tell the driver to drive and I keep looking a head. 

*                                                                *

"Arian I will keep it short, I have set up a meeting for you and Suho. don't be late, okay."

"What....Father didn't you understand what I told you earlier. I am not going to marry Suho"

"I am thinking about it, but in the mean time. I want you to meet Suho."

"And if I refuse?"

"Then I will disown you. " I look at my father and he looks serious, how could he say something like this? I walk out and slam the door behind  me.

*                                                                                *

"Ari are you coming? " I look at Cho and she is waiting for me, a week has past since I have been back home, but my thoughts still drift back to the conversation I had with my father and the toll it is taking on the relationship between Donghae and I

"I don't know if I am going to come"

"You have to come, it is the first like party or gathering that Kyu and I are doing. Are Donghae and you still fighting? "

"Aahh it is just a little awkward between us two." 

"You two need to talk this out, outer wise you two might end it. You guys should be talking about wedding stuff instead you two are fighting and drifting apart." 

"I know..."

"Are you still hurt by his actions"

"A bit..."

"Come lets go." she takes my hand and slurs me with her.

 

We arrive at the dorm and Cho is busy setting everything up and bossing Kyuhyun around. Hyukjae and I are both looking at them in amusement. 

"How have you been doing?" 

"Okay..." 

"come lets sit here"  We sit down in his room  "How is it between Donghae and you?"

"Still weird, awkward... I don't know really what to do"

"Yes he has been feeling down for the last days even with rehearsals he isn't as cheerful as always.I think you two should talk, just talk it out and figure out what you guys want to do. Are you still angry at him?"

"I am not angry I...I am just hurt, that he keeps on thinking that I will cheat and that he is so..I.." 

"You need to talk to him.." I nod and he looks sad at me

"My dad..he..He set up a date for me and Suho."

"What? Didn't he want to think about it?" 

"According to him he still is..." 

"When is your... When are you going to meet Suho?"

"I don't know yet...He told me a few days ago, so I think it will be in a few days" 

"Don't be sad, everything will be okay. " Hyukjae makes me look up and takes my hand and pulls me up

"Come lets get some food, I think that they are already here" The noise has gone up and I smile at Hyukjae

"Are you also hungry" He nods and we laugh, I take his arm and we walk to the living room. 

We walk in and everyone greets us, we walk straight to the food and I am  holding a plate when Hyukjae is putting the food on it

"Do you want a bit of this?" I nod and he puts it on his plate and also puts one in mine mouth. 

We sit down and continue to eat, I look at him and he is stuffing his face

"Are you that hungry?" He nods and I hold my chopstick in front of him and he opens his mouth

The doorbell goes and I look around and now I notice Donghae. I look back to Hyukjae and he follows were I was looking, he also notices Donghae and he backs a little away from me. 

"Ari, someone here for you" I get up and Kyu walks with me to the door.

"John." He hands me the bottle and I thank him.

"Do you want something to eat? I am sure that they won't mind you being here." 

"I can't, I don't want to intrude"

"John come inside, you also brought this wine." I slur him inside and walk over to Kyuhyun

"Kyuhyun I have something for you." I hand him the bottle and his eyes light up "I hope you like it."

"I...Waahh I love it." He looks precious to the bottle and then notices John

"This is John, he brought it over for me"

"I hope that it wasn't to much trouble, why don't you stay"  

John seems a bit shy and I am not used to see this side of him, as a bodyguard he has always been fierce less. 

"Come what do you like to eat" He follows me and makes sure that no one bumps into me. 

"Do you like this?"  He doesn't respond and I just put it on his plate

"Ma'am I can't stay."

"Why not?"

"I have to go again to your father, he also wanted me to tell you something"

"What do you want to tell me?" He leads me to the door and he seems scared to tell me

"Your father wanted me to tell you that tomorrow you will meet with Suho, the exact details are in your office."

"Aahh I see. " He tries to cheer me up, but it doesn't really work.

"Thank you for telling me" He leaves and I walk back to Hyukjae

"What is wrong?"

"It is tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?

 

 Junmyeon (Suho) POV

My phone goes and I excuse myself from the practice. I go out side the rehearsal room and I can see everyone staring at me.

I answer the call and my mom is telling met hat my date is tomorrow. I agree and i don't really know how to feel about this. Would she remember me? I do... But I doubt that she will be happy to see me again, after the way I left her.. I walk back inside and we are left with just the members. I can see that they are bursting with curiosity, for the past weeks I have been very secretive about this, mostly because it wasn't certain yet and they required me to be discreet about this. 

"Come on Junmyeon Hyung tell us" we sit into a circle and they are all encouraging me to tell it, I take a deep breath, here it goes

"I am going on a date tomorrow"

"What!? With how?" They are starring at me with open mouth, but they do look excited

"Remember when I told you guys about my aunt. Well she is married to a business man and she has a stepdaughter."

"Wait what?" Chanyeol makes everyone go quite and looks confused at me "You are going on a date with your cousin?"

"Technically yes, but we aren't blood related"

"Okay, what is her name? Did you meet her before?"

"I used to date her..." I think back of her and I shake my head to get a grip

"What..." They are now all confused and I chuckle a little

"When I was in America, we were going out, but we broke it off and we had a comeback and I haven't spoken to her since"

"Does she know that you two are being set up to be a potential couple?" Chanyeol is now leading the conversation and everyone is nodding

"No, she doesn't , they told her my name was Suho and she knows me as Junmyeon so I don't know how she will react"

"what is her name "

"You will find out tomorrow" 

"Well I hope that everything will go good tomorrow and you two start dating"

 "Mmm I hope so too"

*                                                                            *

"What are you wearing?" They are all helping me pick something to were and they are making sure that I am not sweating. 

"Why did you choose to meet after rehearsal... you fool" They are starting to critique me and making sure that I am looking good, they must have noticed how nervous I am. I haven't seen Ari in such a long time, I don't know how she will react, how I will react, how everything will turn out. 

" Well she is coming here and this way you guys can also meet her."

"Meeting who?" Sehun walks up and they are all asking for her name again

"Look she will be here any second then you guys can ask for her name."

"Arasso"

 

Ari POV

"Are you nervous Ari?" John parked the car and we are here. I am staring at the building and I don't want to go in

"I am, this might just ruin everything. "

"What do you mean, with Donghae?"

"yes exactly, we have finally spoken again. Well acted normal. It was like last night he was just sick of acting so distant that we just sat down and talked and everything just felt like it has always been. "

"Don't worry to much about it, he loves you"

"He does, but sometimes even love isn't enough to save a relationship." 

I take deep breath and take my phone and get out of the car. I watch John driving off and I walk inside the entertainment. It is so big....How am I ever going to find them. I go up and I star to look in every rehearsal room, I feel so awkward

"Arian?" I hear someone calling me and it is Sehun

"Ooh how nice to see you again!" He greets me with a great smile 

"Are you here to visit Donghae?"

"Yes" I lie to him and he smiles, happy to hear that

"Do you want to see what I have been practicing?" 

"Of course, I would love to" He leads the way and I text to Suho that I will be a bit later. Sehun opens the door and I see a lot of boys

"We are together in a band, exo"

"Ooh really" I look at everyone and they have noticed me now

"Chen, Baekhyun look who I found all lost" He points at me and they also come over to greet me

"I wasn't all lost, nice to see you guys again"

"come to look for Donghae?" I nod and they wink at me

"Arian?" Someone is calling my name and I know that voice.. Junmyeon?  I look past Sehun and it is him

"What? H.." I stumble over my words and I don't know really how to act. I feel like slapping him across the face and at the same time I. I am also happy to see him again. 

"Didn't you say you would be late?" He is looking at me confused and also lost for words. But what does he mean? I am not here to meet him...What...Is he..no he can't be

"I am not here to meet you, I am here to see"

"Suho yes I know" He nods and looks scared to tell me something

"Ari"

"Don't call me that, my friends call me that" 

"I am Suho, that is my stage name." He looks nervous and I just feel sick

"Please tell me that isn't true....You are Stella's cousin?" I look at him disgusted and it feels so awkward

"I am, I should have told you, but I did-dn't know how"

"you should have yes. You really should have it isn't that hard it just required you to type some letters and press send." I take  out my phone and look back at Sehun. He is looking confused at me and I look away. 

"I will explain everything later, but please don't tell Donghae or any one else about me and Donghae" I look at all of them and whisper it. They nod and are still looking confused at me

"who are you calling" Junmyeon walks a bit to me and I put my hand out to stop him "Should we go and grab a drink or something" He looks so nervous and I raise my eyebrow to him

"John, come and pick me up"

"Miss?"

"Are you deaf?"

"No I am not, but aren't you suppose to meet with Suho? "

"I don't want to so please come and get me otherwise I will just walk back home"

"Miss. I- " He breaks of his sentence and the phone is being passed to someone else "Arian"

"Dad..."  I sigh, he doesn't sound to happy

"You will stay there "

"I refuse"

"Then I will disown you, just a few minutes" 

"Fine." I hang up before he can talk any further and the tension is awful here, everyone is looking at me and I look back at Junmyeon.

"Are you going home? I know that I should have told you I am so sorry, but let just make the best of th-"

"I am not going, I have to spend some time with you."

"you won't go, why?" He looks at me confused and I am really getting irritated by him

"Because I have to."

"Ari, it isn't that bad, it also could have been a stranger"

"You are a stranger to me" He looks hurt, but he hurt me as well "You just packed up and left, how did you think that made me feel. You just acted like a complete different person."

"I am sorry"

"That is not what I want to hear, why? Why did you just leave?"I hear the door going open and we both stop talking

"Ari? Jagiya what are you doing here?" I freeze and turn around Donghae looks confused at me and walks over to me with a smile

"You came  to visit me that is so sweet of  you" He gives me kiss and pulls me into a hug

"Yes..." I smile at him and  he lets go to greet the rest. I see Hyukjae walking and he looks shocked to see me, I walk to him and give him a hug

"Why are you here? Did Donghae notice anything?"

"He wanted to meet here, no he hasn't notice anything. He thinks that I am here to see him" We are holding on to each other a bit to long so we quickly break apart and Hyukjae is awkwardly rushing his hand trough his hair. 

"What are you going to do?" He leans in to whisper something into my ear 

"I don't know, I am just so confused, mad, sad..." He takes my hand and smiles comforting to me and he helps me calm down a bit

"Ari are you coming with us or do you like them better" Donghae looks at our hands and then back at my eyes, he looks hurt.

"I have to go, i am sorry. I have some business to attend to"

"Ooh..." He looks sad and hyukjae lets go of my hand "I will see you tonight then? My mom is cooking and she is expecting us at 6"

"Okay I will be home before we 5 and then we can buy something on the way as well." 

"Okay" He nods gives me a quick kiss and walks to the door. Hyukjae squishes my hand before leaving and I am left with the members of exo.

"Where do you want to go to" Junmyeon breaks the silence and everyone is just looking at me, I study his face and he is sad. It is weird how well I still know him, even though I tried so hard to forget him

"Where ever you want to go to" I mumble his words over and walk through the door he is holding open for me

 

Junmyeon is ordering us drinks and after doing so he sits down, he looks nervous and it is fizzling with his hands

"Why are you so nervous?" Our drinks arrive and he ordered my favorite cup of tea

"You still remember.." I look at him and he smiles lightly

"Of course I do.." We are both sitting awkwardly, tying to ask questions we really don't want to know the answer too

"How have you been?" 

"Why? Why did you leave"

"Junmyeon, Oppa?!" I walk into his room and everything is gone. I open his closet and his clothes are gone. Did he leave? He wouldn't right?  I start to panic and I hear a car out front. I run to the door and there is the car and Junmyeon inside

The care leaves and I run behind it, I keep on running and screaming his name.

"Jungmyeon...You said you weren't going to leave...You said we were going to fight" I trip over a rock and I watch the car leaving out of my sight.

I don't understand why would he leave? Yesterday we were under the cherry three making plans for the future, telling each other we weren't going to let my father break us apart, saying we would stay together... 

I get tears in my eyes again thinking of the moment I saw him leaving without even looking back at me for one second. He is also blinking a lot and takes a sip of his drink

"I couldn't drive you and your father apart. He is the only family you have, I couldn't live with myself if I was the reason that you and your only parent where not speaking to each other. He is suppose to be a part of your life. and even tough it killed me, I decided to leave. "

Junmyeon POV

I am packing my things and I sit down on my bed. I look at the photo we took yesterday, we were lying under the three and we were talking about the future. A future that now will never happen... I wipe my tear away and I hear my car arriving. 

I am about to leave when I she here coming out of the house, she looks hurt and we are quickly driving off. I look thought he mirror how she is running behind us and yelling my name. I fight my tears and she falls down. She stops running and is now just looking at me leaving

I turn around and she is still there. I let my tears go...I thought I was going to spend forever with her, we drive around the corner and I can't see her anymore... She is now truly gone. 

"It broke my heart to leave you. It really did." I wipe my tear away, thinking back at our happy days still brings me to tears.

"How have you been? " She changes the topic and wipes a tear away 

"I have been good" 

For the past 2 hours we have been caching up and she hasn't changed at all, she has become more serious, but her heart is still the same. 

*                                                                *

"So hyung how is the situation between you and your girlfriend" They are sitting me down and ever since they have met her, they have been a bit negative about our relationship. I don't blame her, but it would be nice if they did like her, since we will be spending a lot more time with her....A lot more...

"We are fine, just...."

"You like her don't you" Sehun looks at me and I start to blush

"I never stopped liking her" I smile and they all make puking noises of my confession

We have been getting more comfortable with each other, but I can still feel that she still has some resentment towards me for what I did but I can't blame her. 

"Hyung how serious was your relationship with her before?"

"Mmm"  I think back to all the things we sad, did, wanted to  "It was, but we were also young, was like puppy love, we were crazy about each other, had plans, but I think we did both some stupid things because we were young and we had this idea of love, but I was always serious with her and she was also serious about me" 

I speak out my heart and everyone has fallen silence, I see Sehun avoiding my eyes, he has been all weird lately. I guess he feels a bit guilty since he knew about Donghae and Ari. 

"Seems like it was love then"  Chanyeol gives me a little smile and I nod...I was...

 

Aria POV

 

I quickly get out oft he car, I am luckily still in time. Junmyeon and I talked for quite sometime and the scary part is that it felt like the time we were together, but it still doesn't change what happened between us. Still some things I want to know, but I didn't really found the right time to ask them. 

"You are here, I was afraid you were going to bail on me"

"Of course I wasn't going to bail." I am offended with his words and race up stairs to put on something nice. 

"Come let some flowers for your mom before we go" 

I give my keys to Donghae and he drives the car and we leave to meet his mom.

 

"Ari I bought these books, maybe we can find some ideas for the wedding" His mom shows me the books and Donghae and his brother are looking at us with a great amusement. 

"Have you two decided on a date yet?"

"Not yet, we haven't really spend much time deciding on the date"

"Well there is no rush" 

*                                                            *

"Arian you are here, come sit." He hands me a cup of tea and I take it. 

"What is wrong father, do you have something you want to tell me."

"Arian I thought about what you said."

"About Donghae and I? "

"Yes, I would..Ehmm... I would like to meet Donghae. "

"what?" I almost suffocate in my tea

" I would like to meet Donghae, we can have a family dinner. Invite his parents and we can talk about the future and..Ehm..And about your wedding." 

"Dad...What are you saying....are you approving Donghae and I? "

"If he will make you happy I will." I look at my father in disbelieve and hug him tight. 

"But what about Suho?"

"We will have a talk with his family after the awards." I hug him again and I storm our

 

I drive up to our apartment and I am so happy. I am nervous though, Donghae and I aren't exactly in a good place right now.  For the past days he has been staying there and it is quit awkward to ride up here.

I sit down and I am waiting for my cup of tea to cool down. I hear voices by the door and Donghae walks in together with Siwon. they notice me and Donghae is looking surprised. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Wauw..Well this is also my home." I stand up and get my coat

"I didn't mean it like that. Come don't go" He grabs my hand and look hopeful to me

"For the past days, weeks you have been pushing me away. So please don't go now"

"I am leaving, because I have to finish work and have to get my dress for tonight"

"You are coming!?"

"I am, I will be cheering you on" He smiles and pulls me into a hug

"Lets not fight anymore"

"yes lets not fight anymore" I give him a kiss and mouth I love you to him, he mouths it back and I leave the two. 

 

I the show is over and I am now looking for Donghae. I go backstage and I quickly spot Hyukjae and he walks over to me with open mouth, his reaction makes me blush and I can see the glinster in his eyes

"waah..." he doesn't say anything else and he turns red. He overs me his arm and I take it with a smile. We walk together and I can see donghae he is talking to some people and I can see a girl  walking up to him. 

He looks so handsome, I can feel myself smile and then I freeze up. I let my arm glide of Hyukjae's arm, a girl is kissing him....I turn away and Hyukjae is still looking shocked at Donghae. 

I can't believe this. I can't breath, the way she walked up to him, like it was nothing, like she did it before. I try to breath and it... my whole world is falling apart. I wipe away a tear and I hear running footsteps

"Ari" Hyukjae pulls me into a hug and he looks concerned at me

"Are you?"

 "I am going home... I will see you guys then" I turn away and i can see that he is trying to follow me but he is blocked and when I turn around I can see him helplessly looking for me. 

 

"Take me home please" I step into my car and I try not to cry. 

 

I arrived home and it was awful to stand in the lift.  I walk into our apartment and it is... I can feel my world...My whole world feels broken. I look at a picture from us, we look in love, what happened to us in the past days. We have been acting weird, but I never thought that...

I take out my suitcase and start to pack. Everything that is important. 

I can hear everyone walking in and Donghae is calling me name.I walk slowly into the living room and he is smiling at me, he tries to hug me but I walk back. Then he starts to realize it. 

"Did...Did you?"  I nod and he start to looks scared. He tries to walk up to me, but when he sees me backing away he walks backwards. Everyone is standing around us and they don't know what to say. He  is studying my face and I keep looking away from him

"Ari..I..it" He starts to look panicked and I walk to the kitchen to grab my purse. I am glad that I changed into my jeans, it will be easier to walk away. I look around...It...I don't want to cry. I wipe away my tears and everyone is still standing around in silence

"Arian it is all in the car, we are waiting for you." John walks up and when Donghae faces him he looks kind of pissed at him

"Thank you I  will  be right down stairs." I try to keep my voice as steady as I can and he nods and heads downstairs. Well this is it. I look around one last time and look at the picture of the both of us. I turn it upside down and I wipe my tear away

"What does he mean?" donghae starts to talk and when I don't answer he walks into our bedroom. 

I look at him leaving and then at my ring. The promise of us to be together forever. I take it off and leave it on the table. I can see everyone looking at me and I can't control my tears anymore. I look at the ring one last time

"Ari!  Ari where are you clothes?!" I am waiting for the elevator and I can hear him calling my name. He must have found the ring now. the elevator comes and I quickly get inside

"ARI!! ARIAN!" I can hear him crying and the elevator goes down. I break down in tears and when I am downstairs I quickly head to the car. I am just inside when I see him running towards me. He is crying and the rest is following him. He tries to open the door and I am glad that it is locked

"ARi..open the door..open the door please..PLeasee..." We drive away and he continues to walk beside me, asking me to open the door to stop. 

"ARIAN! ! STOP. PLEASE! COME BACK!" he runs after the car, until he falls down to his knees. It starts to rain and my tears are falling down now as well. 

 

Donghae

I am waiting for Ari and I can't wait to see her. The past days things have been a bit weird between us, but today.Somehow today everything just went back to normal. I see our stylist walking towards me and before I know it she is kissing me. 

I am perplexed for a few seconds and then I quickly puss her away. I wipe my mouth clean and I look around for Ari, she tries to kiss me again and I really don't know where this is coming from

"What are you doing?" I sound a  bit hash and everyone around us is now looking even more shocked

"I..I like you oppa and the past weeks we have been talking and I have seen you looking at me so I"

"I am getting married" I spit it out and Hyukjae is already walking over

"What are you doing?" He is hissing and he sounds pissed. He looks over to her for one second and then ignores her

"Have you seen Ari?" 

"She already went home, lets go" 

We arrive at the apartment and when we walk in I call out her name and she slowly walk out. I am so happy to see her, I walk to her but she back away. She looks hurt and disgusted at me. Did she? 

 

I don't know what to do....John walked in and he is saying something about going?  I look at her and she is trying not to cry...I walk to our bedroom and it is empty all her clothes, everything is gone.... I feel my heart falling down...

"ARIA..."  I walk back into the living room and everyone is looking down. I look at the table and there...I walk towards it and it is her ring. I... This can't be happening

"ARIA!" I run out of our home and I see that the lift is already going down.

"Donghae..JU" they try to stop me and I start to wrestle myself out of their hold

"No..Aria" I run downstairs and I can see her walking towards the car, she gets in and I can see her crying I can be in time, I can be in time.  I walk to the car and she is crying...

"Open the door" I try to open it and she is looking at me in disbelieve and then turns away I can see that she is trying not to cry and I ...

The car drives away and I follow, it screaming her name asking her to stop....I fall down to my knees and it is starting to rain

"Please stop...Come back to me...Come back to me..." I cry my heart out and when the boys reach me they try to get me up and I push them away

"Arian...Come back to me...." 

I wake up and roll to my other side, but  I find the bed empty, I slowly get up, I hear noises coming from the living room. Is Ari already up? I waggle to the room open the door and the bright lights blind me for a minute

"Jagi, I had such a terrible dream"  I open my eyes and I can see Jungsoo hyung lowering his head, I look away from him and the rest is also looking at me in silence, I..Was..  I walk to the table as a zombie and yes there it is...

"It wasn't a dream"  I can feel my tears falling down my cheek, I grab her engagement ring and walk back to the bedroom

"It wasn't a dream..." 

 

 

Junmyeon POV

"Ari?" I sit up straight and I look confused at Sehun

"I.. I didn't know who else to call." Her voice is shaking and it makes me worried

"What happened?"

"I..Mm..He.. I.." She stumbles and it is hard to hear

"Where are you? I am coming to you" 

 

I look around and I still can't see her. I stop walking and walks a bit backwards. I see her sitting on a bench and  she is looking down. I walk towards her and when I am standing in front of her she looks up and she seems relieved to see me.

"Junmyeon, I am sorry to have called you"  I sit down beside her and I softly make her sit beside me

"What happened" She is looking to her hands and her engagement ring is gone "Did you fight with Donghae?" 

"He cheated on me" She is looking into the distance and I can't believe this, this isn't like donghae. 

"So you broke it off" She nods and wipes a tear away "Don't you think you should hear him out?" 

"Why are you supportive? Shouldn't you be cheering" I laugh at her silly expression

"I just want you to be happy and after all the pain I have caused you, this is nothing"

She nods and is still looking in the distance, of course I am happy that she is single, but I don't want her heart to be broken like this. This isn't want i would wish to anyone, especially not to her.  

 

"Come lets get something to eat" I get up, grab her hand slowly, hesitantly, but she doesn't resist my touch

"Chocolate?" She looks up to me and how can I possibly resist her?

"Yes chocolate"  I mimic her and a little smile appears on her lips

 

 

*           A week later    *

Donghae POV

"I wrote this song" I press play and I see Hyukjae closing his eyes. 

"It is great, maybe we can use it as our title song" I start the car again and drive to the dorm

"How are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well it is obvious that you wrote this song thinking of Ari. And the past days, you have been distance, avoiding us and you  started drinking"

"I am okay..." I focus on the road and I can hear Hyukjae sighing beside me

"I can't help you if you don't talk to me. We are all here for you, but you need to tell us what you are feeling, thinkgin. You need to talk to us. We are here for you"

"You know how I named this song" 

"How did you?"

"Growing pains..." 

*                                 *

I put down an other bottle of soju. I start to play all of me again and it makes me think back

"No silly, you forgot this part.' Ari sits down next to me. She plays the songs and I rest my head on her shoulder

"You are all of me" I sing softly to her and she stats to smile "I love you Ari" I warp my arms around her 

"I love you, I love you~" 

"I love you..." I start to cry again and I hear someone entering

"Oohh Donghae are you okay?" The boys are all walking in and they have brought food with them

"I am fi-fine"

"Are you drunk? Did you drink all of these?'" Jungsoo hyung walks up to me and he taps me on the back

"Go and freshen up a bit. we will clean up"

 

"How are you doing?"

"I am fine. I am doing okay"

 "Did you call her? Did you try to apologize, to talk to her, or have you just been drinking all this time" Heechul hyung tries to stay calm, but I can hear that he is annoyed by this situation, the way I am acting

"What do you guys want from me!" I stand up and they all seemed shocked by my reaction

"Of course I called! She doesn't answer, but still every day I am calling. Do you really think I will give up so easy! I love her, but she.. She wonn't answe.." I break down and I try to wipe my tears away

"I call eveyday...I even found this sweater of her, I look at the pictures we took together. I miss her.." I start to hit on my chest and it still doesn't end all the pain

"It hurts so bad..It hurts...It doesn't end, it hurts..."

 

Yaejin POV

"Hyukjae!" Kyuhyun opens the door and I walk past him

"Ari? What are you doing here" I wrap my arms around him and he tries to check on me

"Have you been drinking?"

"Nooo" He stops me and looks serious at me "Maybe a little" I can see a little smile escaping from him, but then tries to look serieus at me

 

"Sit down, here is some food." 

"Mmm you made this?" He nods and sits down in front of me

"It is delicious" I wipe my tears away and excuse myself, I see Kyuhyun and Hyukjae looking at me and I quickly walk away.

"Oooh.." I breath out and hide out in Hyukjae's room. I lean against the door and I hear someone knocking softly

"Ari, are you okay?" 

"mmm" I walk from the door and he walks in. 

"Are you okay?" I turn my face from him and I try to control my emotions and to get my voice not to shake

"I am o-okay"

"Ari" I bow my head down and he is standing in front of me. He wraps his arms around me and feeling him holding me close makes it so much harder to control my tears

"You don't have to hold it in by me." Hearing him say this makes my tears flow and he holds me closer. 

*                                       *

"Ari want to go and get something to drink?" Cho looks behind the door and I nod.

"Thank you for being here for me, it truly means a lot to me Cho"

"No problem, you are my best friend, so of course I am here to be your drinking buddy, shoulder to cry on anything you need" We click our glasses together 

"You still haven't talked to him?" 

"No I haven't. I just.." 

"You know Kyuhyun told me that he is just as hurt as you are"

"Sure he is...I just. I was fighting so hard for something that didn't even exist. "

"You should stop  drinking. " She takes my glass from me and grabs my hand

"You don't know what happened, talk to him, let him explain, don't blow everything out of proportion, you are starting to talk rubbish" 

 

"Hyuakjjeee" I knock on his door and he isn't opening.... "Hyukajee I know youa re homehomee!!" I knock again and still no responds... 

"You know...I....I wan t to to alk to you " I stumble over my words and i drop my bottle of whisky

"YHou know... I..... I miss him... I miss him so much...He...He...The way he would laugh the way...I..." the door is opened and Hyukjae is standing there,, the looks concerned and when he sees that I am crying he softly cups my face and I can see that he is also hurting because of seeing me like this and he pulls me into a hug. 

"you can stay here" 

 

I wake up laying in his bed. I turn around and it dark outside. i get out of bed and I can hear people talking. I open the door, I try not to fall and I rub my eyes, aii I am still drunk.

"Hyukjae?" He stands up and jungsoo is here

"how are you doing?"

"Aahh..Goo"

"really? "

"I miss him.. I do.." A tear rolls down and I wipe it away quickly, still drunk I start to bable more

"I.. I convinced my father, eh was going to let us marry. He even threatened to disown me, but he turned around. I...I would have given up everything for him and he...He just.. I...He broke my heart but I ...I still wish that he was the one holding my hand." I stand up and when I turn around my heart stops

"Arian..."  I feel my self tearing up again. And I wipe them quickly away. I look away and when I try to walk away eh quickly grabs my hand

"Don't go. Please don't leave me again." tear rolls down his cheek and I have to control myself from wiping it away. 

"Donghae let me go." He slowly lets go and I turn around. I put on my shoes and i can feel their eyes burning into my back

"Aria don't go. Please come back, come back home. It..I.." I turn around and he is standing there crying and he looks so desperate. I grab my car keys, bottle of whiskey and hyukjae tries to stop me but I leave hearing donghae calling my name... I step into the elevator and I see him walking towards me. the door are closing and he starts to move faster. I can feel the tears falling and the door are closed before he can reach me...

Hyukjae POV

I quickly put my shoes on and I look at Jungsoo he nods and I quickly walk to the elevator I  press the button, aaah this is going to take to long. I see Donghae staring soulless to the elevator door, ahh I don't have time to deal with him now.  

I run down the stairs  and look around for Ari, I can't see her, and it makes me panic me more. I run outside and I let out a deep sight when I see her trying to open her car door. I look at her and she seems to be fed up and sits down leaning to the door with her knees pulled up to her chest. It breaks my heart to see her like this.

"Ari..."  I kneel down before her and softly strike over her arms. She looks up and she looks so helpless at me "Come I will drive you home" 

I open the door for her and I help her stand up and get in.

"Hyukjae...I am sorry for being so much trouble to you...I really shouldn't be bothering you with my relationship problems" 

"Ari..Don't be so ridiculous"  I take her hand and carefully place a kiss on it, I look over to her and I can see that she is slightly blushing and it makes my heart jump... Ahh I shouldn't.. I don't want to let go of her hand, but.. I shouldn't... 

 

"You can stay here if you want, oppa" 

"I would like that, but I need to go back and see how Donghae is doing" 

"Okay.." She looks down and I pull her into a hug

"I will come by soon and don't forget you can always come by and stay over if you want"  I kiss her on the forehead and walk back

"Hyukjae.."  I turn around and I see her running over to me, she hugs me and I wrap my arms around her

"Thank you for everything"  she runs back inside and gives me a little smile before heading back in

 

 

Yaejin POV

it has been a month since I last seen donghae, he send me message and I met with his mother. It really hurt to tell her that we broke up. The way she looked, it truly broke my heart. I look at Suho he is getting us something to drink,. the past days I have been talking and hanging out with him,. He smiles at me and he looks happy. 

"your dad called he would like it if we went out for a family dinner, when is good for you?" I wake up thinking of donghae and look at him

"I can cancel any day, just ell me when you are free and then we will go." I smile at him and he smiles back. We walk back to the entertainment and he quietly gets me inside

Since me and donghae broke up my dad wanted me to marry suho again. I didn't disagree, but agreed not as well. I have decided to give him a second change and forgive him for the past, he was so glad that the was able to make up the mistakes that the made before, but my heart is still not into our relationship. 

He takes my hand and I smile at him, we have been getting alone very well and I remember why I fell for him,. We walk into the rehearsal room and everyone is sitting. When we walk  in I am greeted warmly and it is nice that they all like me. I walk to Sehun and he looks a bit awkward at me. 

"How is.." I am afraid to and he gets it

"He is... he is okay." i nod and I am glad to hear that, but when I turn around to talk to Junmyeon I can hear him talk to Beakhyun

"Why did you lie to her? he is a mess, he even started to drink and he...you should tell her, he loves her and she "

"not our case. he doesn't want met o tell that he is miserable he wants her to be happy. If that means letting her go and being with out her he will do that. that is how much he loves her." A tear escapes my eyes and junmyeon wipes it away

"Are you okay"?

"I am fine, thank you" I smile at him and he smiles back, he looks so happy..

 

"Please just listen to i..." 

hyukjae send me his album and I haven 't listen to it, now a week later he is asking me again. I really want tot listen to it, for him, but I can't bear to her Donghae's voice. 

we are eating in a little restaurant when a new mv comes up. I look at it and I recognize the music. This music,  the sound,  the song that Donghae wrote for me. I get up and I look at the video.

the roses, the car..the...It is our love story, me walking away he staying....I listen to the words and it makes me want to see him so badly. I run out of the restaurant and I hear Cho yelling my name. I continue to run and I get into my car. I drive to sm and when I am there some fans recognize me and take fotos of me runing inside. 

I don't  know where to go....I run upstairs and I see sehun he is with his band members and they follow me. I keep on running and  I run into a rehearsal room. I see super junior and they all run around and when they see me they are all surprised.. 

I look around and they are looking confused. I wipe away my tear 

"wher is he...Where is  he?" they part and there is donghae he turns around and he is looking at m in disbelief.

"t the song..." I mumble to him and he nods. he smiles at me and tries to control his emotions. I can  hear other people enter, but I dont care

"Your song" He gets up and walks up to me... I nod and I look at him he is holding his hand out and I....I smile at him and at the same time my tears fall. I run up to him and he holds me close

"our song." 

My heart is exploding I have longed for his arms to be in his arms, his touch his smile.. He kisses me and then looks me into my eye

"I  didn't know what she was doing, she just walked over to me and suddenly I... "

"It doesn't matter...It really doesn't...I.."

"I love you"  he says it first and I smile at him. I cups my face and gives me as small kiss

"I love  you...."

"Don't leave me again..."

When we break apart a door is closing. i see exo and my heart stops..Suho

"Where is Junmyeon?" they are all looking in disbelieve and Donghae is also looking questionable at me.

"he just left." 

I feel my stomach dropping. i smile at donghae, but when I look back at the door my smile fades, what am I gong to do..Ia m marrying junmyeon, but in love with Donghae...

More importantly what will they do?

 

I was invited to go to Exo concert and it just feels awkward now to go. I am standing here together with   Cho   and she is so excited. She was talking about it to Kyuhyun for the past weeks, he blamed me for all of it. I smile at her, she is really excited. 

"I am going " I nod to backstage and she nods back and mouths that she is going to wait here.  I try to find Junmyeon and I can't find him anywhere. I nock on doors, but he isn't there.

"Junmyeon?" I nock again on the door and I see a torso I quickly turn around and close door. I shiver and then walk on 

"Ari, are you looking for Junmyeon?" I turn around and it is beakhyung He waves for me to come closer and I do slowly. 

"Don't worry everyone is dressed now" I nod and smile embarrassed at him. We walk in and still no Junmyeon

"We also haven't seen him, but he will be here in any second" They are all awkwardly smiling at me and i can even see some accusing looks

"If you want to ask something please do" I look directly at Chanyeol and he seems a bit taken back with my question but then gets up and seems to want to confront me. 

"You pretend didnt you to like Junmyeon just to get close to Donghae"

"No I did not." He looks a bit surprised and before he can accuse me again I speak up again "i did know Junmyeon before I knew Donghae, but I haven't talked to him in over 2 years.  I met Donghae the day i came to Korea."

"But you did use him then,just to dump him."

"What kind of nonsense is that. I am not inhuman. I didn't even want to date Junmyeon, my dad told us to get together while I was dating Donghae" I am starting to get mad and I can see that he is gotten a bit scared

"I was going to marry Donghae. So no. I did not use Junmyeon in anyway. I didn't need to and I never wanted to."  He is now nodding and I calm down. 

"But why are  you two together now then?

"did he not tell you?"  they all nod no and I am not sure if I should tell them 

"He told us partly  that he met you trough his parents"

"Well that is correct. it Only we are getting married. We were in an arranged marriage, It is pure for political and business reasons. eh is the cousin of my stepmother." 

 "But aren't you marrying your own family then"

"Precisely the point of it. I don't have to luxury to choose whom to love or to marry that was taken away the minute I was born a heir."  I look at Chanyeol and he now seems to be regretting his decisions a bit. I get a call and it is Donghae calling. I want to smile but at the same time, I feel quilt

"So none of you know where he is?" 

"I thought you didnt care"

"And there is where you are wrong, I might not be in love Junmyeon now, but once I was." I walk out of the door and start to look for him again. 

I look into a dark room and there he is. he is sitting with his back to me and he is leaning forward. He is thinking, his old habits really didn't change

"I knew you would find me" He turns around slowly and looks sad

"I am sorry..." I walk towards him but stop halfway

"I really thought that we were starting over, that we were really becoming a couple again that we were...that we were going to marry for love." His words are hurt full to hear, I can hear in his voice how hurt he is. 

"Junmyeon I..."

"I know that you have feelings for me, but it seems that you have feeling for more than just me" He finally looks at me and I can see his pain. 

"what do you mean"

"Hyukjae,Donghae..." He pauses and looks to the floor.  i can't believe he knows all..

"Your heart is confused. I know your father is forcing us to get married again"

"I am sorry, it is also not what i wanted" 

"Do you care for me? " His direct question startles me and I look confused at him
"If you tell me that you don't, then I will try my best to back out" He walks closer to me and I move back

"Do you dislike me?" He keeps on moving forward, his eyes locked with mine. I try to move more and more back and he has me now locked between him and the wall. I look at his eyes and my heart is pounding so fast.

"Do you?" He moves closer and tilts his head. I open my mouth and then close it again.

"Arian I like you...I am still in love with you..." I focus on his eyes and he carefully leans in and kisses me softly. His soft lips slowly caressing mine, I kiss him back and when he pulls away his eyes are glittering.

"That is the only answer I need" He smiles, goes softly with his hand over my cheek and walks away. I am still standing there and I lift my hand to my lips. I am so confused, I don't know anymore. I slowly lay my hand to my heart, it is beating so fast..Maybe, maybe I care more about Junmyeon then I would like to admit.