Chapter 15

A New Beginning

 

Aria POV

“Are you going to keep your hair blond?” I go through Hyuks hair with my hand. It is nice though, but I still need to get used to it. “ You don’t like it?” haha I laugh at Hyukjaes innocent look “No I like it, it looks good on you. I was just wondering.” I let go of his hair, I like his hair..But I just want to know what his real hair colour is, I haven’t seen it yet...

“I am going to talk to Cho-hee, be right  back” Hyukkie looks a bit sad but I am gone before he can stop me.

“Cho-hee” I find her, she is talking to Kyuhyun. It seems that I am interrupting, they are both blushing...Wait! Ommo ...Okay I will deal with that later. Kyu leaves but first gives me a hug.

“What was that about?” I ask her, and she is really blushing..haha well I am glad that they get along...”What is wrong? “ I wanted to talk her about telling the boys about my back ground.  I told Cho-hee not long ago and she doesn’t mind and she treats me the exact way.  I am glad that I told her, It was eating me away. Having to hide who I was and lying to her.

“I want to tell them, like everything. Should I do that now?” she is thinking, why is she thinking so long? Isnt it time to be honest with them? How else am I going to build a good relationship and friendship with all of them. ?

“You can tell them, but I would wait for the right opportunity . “ She might be right..would be a bit weird just to tell...But I am going to tell them today. We walk back to the couch, kyu is sitting next to Hyukjae, what is exactly great. Now I can sit next to Hyukjae and Cho-hee.

“He, Cho you can sit next to kyu and me”I wink at her, but she seems to be thinking the same thing. It is a bit weird though , she doesn’t even seem to be thinking about Chul anymore..What would have happened?

We are all sitting in a circle an talking with each other, it is nice to be with the guys again. I look at Hyukjae and he pouts his lips to me and grabs my hand. “You look nice today” he has been saying that all day long, I like hearing it..” only today? So I don’t look nice any other day?” Hyukjae seems to be thinking hard and even start to panic...hahah I laugh “I am teasing you.” I blow him an air kiss and he acts like he is catching it. “you shouldn’t be teasing me”  we both start to laugh.

“Aria, I have a question for you” I look away from Hyukjaes face to look at Kangin. “ask away”

“How did you get that job? I heard that it is really hard to get it.” I look at Cho-hee and she agrees with me, this is the moment. I take a deep breath...It is time to be honest.

“Do you know the family who ones it?”Heechul asks “Yes I do know the family, very well” I want to continue but Heechul speaks up again

“Suho told us that a lot of chaebol families are interested in marrying into the that family. He also said that there were two children. I believe two boys. “ I laugh..I don’t know who suho is but he is right...just not about everything.

“There are two children yes” A girl and a boy, my half brother...

“Did you date one of the boys?” I was taking a sip of my drink and I almost spit all out of it. Hyukjae seems to worry about me and luckily he didn’t hear the question that Heechul was asking.

“Yes that would explain a lot, did you date one of the boys? “ Hyukjae did hear the question now and he lets go of my hand.

“no I didn’t date him, that would just be wrong” he is my brother...the thought makes me sick.

“then how did you get it? Did he gave the job to you? Does he want to marry you?” why do they think that I need a boy to get me a job. Marry him!! Ommmo now way...That is wrong

“he didn’t gave me a job, I worked hard for it. I went to bloody Harvard.” I feel myself getting mad, they really think that I would need a man to get me everything?

“ I am not marrying him, that would be . My father got me the job, I didn’t even want it at all.”  I stop talking and they look at me with a surprised look. I look at Hyukjae and he looks confused.

“? “ Donghae is the one to break the silence, he looks confused. But like always he looks ready to listing to me.

“yes that would be . Heechul you were almost right. There are two children, just not two boys. One boy and one girl. One is the heir and the other one...” the other one doesn’t get anything. It is sad...my brother doesn’t inherit anything..it is sad because it isn’t his fault, it isn’t his fault that he is born a bastard.

“I am the heir of the company. My father is McClain. I told you that my name is Arian Castillo, that is half true. My real name is Arian Rose McClain. I am sorry that I lied to you guys, but..I didn’t want things to change...I am sorry.” With the last sorry I look at Donghae, I am surprised, I thought that he would be sad or angry...He looks like he understands it. They all do.

 

Things worked out quite well, the boys weren’t mad at me , they seem to understand and we ended in a group hug. Heechul joked that he would marry me, so he would be rich.. Hyukjae on the other hand...He seems not quite to believe it and hasn’t really talked to me since then. It has been like 2 hours since I told my ‘big secret’ and everyone is fine with it except him. I thought that it would bring us closer, since now there isn’t something that I have to hide from him and we can be honest. But it works in the opposite way. He is ignoring and staying away from me. It is weird and makes me upset, but with Donghae things worked out for the better. Me and him became a lot closer. I feel like he really understands how I feel.

“hey you want to go outside? “ Donghae comes up to me, I look at Hyukjae and he is still ignoring me...”Sure I would love to.” Maybe I am playing with fire, my heart and head aren’t  saying the same things, but today I will just listing to my heart... I have been thinking to much with my head instead of listing to heart.

Me and Donghae get outside and we walk up to the same park that Siwon, Leeteuk and I went to a month ago.

“how do you feel?” Donghae sits down on the bench and I go and sit next to him. “I feel relieved. I really felt bad lying to all of you. I also wanted to tell you many times, I just...” I look at the ground..I wanted to tell him so many times, when we talked about things so close to our hearts and told secrets me normally wouldn’t tell anyone, It felt wrong not to tell him this.

“I understand”

Donghae POV

“I understand “ I grab her hand before I realise “ You wanted to tell all of us at the same time as well” she looks up, tears in her eyes “I am sorry that I kept it from you.. I...” I hug her and she hugs me tightly back. She doesn’t need to be sorry...I haven’t told her about super junior yet . It is making me feel more guilty and guilty...

“I understand how you feel and you don’t need to be sorry. “ I let her go a little to lift her head up “I...I have something that I also want to share with you, but...It isn’t my secret alone to share.. I...” I want to tell her about super junior I do...I have already said to much... There are two things I want to say...TO many things I want to say...

“Tell me when you and the boys have found the right time to tell me..I get it...” She is like a mind reader.. I smile at her and hug her again...She is shivering from the cold.. She is only wearing her dress and not a coat... I shouldn’t have let her leave without one.. I take of my coat and give it to her, this is wrong...Not to give her coat..But I shouldn’t have gone out with her...I put to coat around her and  her eyes the look the same...Her eyes look like the first time a put a coat around her..Maybe..Maybe her feeling didn’t change at all.. Maybe her heart is still beating  as fast as mine right now and like then...

“I still haven’t giving you your coat back from last time. “She  holds the coat tightly around her to get more warmth from it. “I don’t mind, I know where you life.”I wink at her and she gets that adorable chuckle..

“Aria have you gotten more warm?” She nods but she is lying.. She is not good at lying at all. I get closer to her and hug her again. I practically almost have her on my lap. She doesn’t object and I can feel her heart beating so fast..Maybe I was right..Her heart is beating as fast as mine.

“you said that you didn’t want this job at all? What did you mean by that” I am still holding Aria, I need to distract myself otherwise I might end up kissing her..Maybe a conversation will help and besides I want to talk to her about this.

“I...I was send to korea against my will. My dad wanted me to learn how to run this so he got me a job at the hotel here.” She stops and I look at her face. She looks sad, it also must be sad. To be send away from home to a country that you don’t know.

“I didn’t want to come, but now I am glad that I came. “

“I am also glad that you came, otherwise I never would have met you” maybe it is stupid to say this, but I am done thinking with my head...It is time to listing to my heart again.

“you want to go and walk for a bit? I find it relaxing to go for a walk, especially when my head is full of thought of bad things have happened.” I have been going on a lot of walks lately..ever since I promised..

“I would like that, you are going with me right?” she asks me and of course I am going with her. I smile at her and she stands up without letting go my hand. “lets go” she looks happy and slurs me with her.

 

I don’t know for how long we have been walking but we both have been enjoying the fresh air and the silence. I look at our hands and our fingers are still intertwined. I makes my heart beat fasten and causes me to smile like an idiot.  I was right when I told teuk hyung that I wouldn’t be able to hold back..I cant, not anymore...I have been holding my feelings for her back so long...It has seems like forever, I just cant anymore. I like her and the more I have gotten the know her the more my feelings have grown.

My head is saying stop...

Aria POV

But my heart is saying go...

My and Donghae have been walking together and in hand and I really don’t want to let go. My heart is beating like crazy...I don’t know what to do anymore..

I am glad that I have been able to talk like this to Donghae he really understands me and at least takes the time and effort to ask me about this. Unlike Hyukjae..I am getting mad just thinking about it.

He may be my ‘boyfriend’ but it doesn’t feel like it...but that can also be because I am walking like this with Donghae.. I should stop thinking. Donghae was right, taking a walk is really nice...
this road is a bit steep going downwards. I really feel like running, I look at Donghae and he seems to be thinking the same thing. He holds my hand tighter and we run down. When we  are all the way down Donghae stops and suddenly I am flying. Donghae lifts me up and is making turns while holding me.. my heart is growing crazy and I don’t want to leave is arms..

He stops turning and is still holding me up. I look down into his eyes and he is looking up to mine..There it is, the same look...Maybe his feelings haven’t changed and... Donghae lets me down slowly but he still holds me.  He slowly removes his hands from my back and holds my hand. He wants to say something but he seems at loss of words...instead we  just walk back hand in hand..

We are back at the park and almost back at his home.. then he stops and also holds my other hand.

“aria I don’t know how to start but I will try..” He looks really serious and looks me right in the eye “I am sorry for the way I treated you the last time we met up..I ...I am so sorry” tears form in his eyes and my heart breaks..I don’t want to see him cry..

“i thought I was doing something good, but instead...I am sorry I hurt you. All I want is for you is to be happy and I toughed that he made you happy. But I can’t lie to you anymore..When you asked me why I was acting that way...I did...I.. I like you...I really like you. I toughed that I couldn’t make you happy and that he could so.. but I cant suppress my feeling for you anymore... I want to do right by you, I want you to be my side , for now, today, tomorrow and for always.. I like you...”

 

I must look like a complete idiot right now, I am blushing..My mouth hangs open.. I don’t know what to say..Everything makes sense now, why he was acting that way..why it felled like he was holding back..it was because he was..he liked me...My heart...I...I feel my smile growing...He likes me..Donghae is looking at the floor, he looks so shy right now... He looks up and is surprised by my smile.. His eyes fill up with hope.. hope..I have hope again as well. Hope for him and me...

“ Ari..I have liked you the first moment I saw you.. And until to today my feelings have not changed at all. I like you.. more than that.. I..”

“there you guys are!” Siwon interrupts before Donghae can finish his sentence.. Siwon isn’t alone Leeteuk and Hyukjae are with him..Hyukjae... Donghae looks quickly back at me and we both seem to be thinking the same thing..Hyukjae... We let go of each other’s hands and greet the other.

Hyukjae seems a bit awkward and is walking behind Siwon and Leeteuk...

“we will let you two talk, come Donghae the rest have been asking about you” They drag Donghae against his will with them and he keeps looking back at me..His eyes are still filled with hope and before he is dragged inside he smiles at me.. Thump...thump...

“are you cold?” Hyukjae is the one to break the awkward silence. We are still standing in the same spot. I really don’t know what he wants from me..

“No I am not cold.” He seems a bit surprised by my short answer but gathers himself together and starts to talk.

“I am sorry for the way I acted towards you..It was wrong of me and it is not because I am angry or anything... I understand...but. I am a little hurt that you didn’t tell me first..” Hyukjae eyes look sad..I didn’t know that it hurt him that badly. I mean I..I didn’t mean to hurt him..

“I understand that you wanted to tell everyone at once, but still..I am a bit hurt.. “ he makes me feel bad, but then I remember what Donghae said that he had a secret that he wanted to tell but wasn’t his alone to tell

“Isnt there anything you want to tell me?” Hyukjae seems surprised by my question and looks a bit in panic right now..

“there is but...”  he looks to ground.. ”but it isn’t yours to share alone right..” Hyukjae looks up from the ground “how did you? “ “that doesn’t matter..”

“look Hyukjae, I am sorry that I hurt you. I didn’t mean to and I wanted to tell you, but I toughed it would be best to tell all of you at once. “ Hyukjae still seems hurt. Should I tell him about the time I cried in his arms? I think he deserves that, he is still my boyfriend after all...

“Hyukjae remember our first date and when I..” “I remember, why?” he looks at me with a question written on his face..”I cried because, my stepmother showed up and she took away my job and made me work as maid...I know it is stupid to cry for such things..but she took away my home my belongings.. and is making me work as a maid..”I feel the tears well up again. I might like going to work now, but it is still not the work that I should be doing..

Hyukjae pulls me in to a hug, with one hand on my head and the other one on my back...He holds me tightly and all the words that he can’t say, he lets know in this hug.

“do you want to go back? “ Hyukjae hold me for a little while but it again the one to break the silence..I do want to go back home.. I just want to sleep and think everything over that happened today... “I do..” Hyukjae give me a back hug and tickles me

“hahah don’t tickle mee!” I squirm and he stops.. “I am sorry..” I place my hands on top of his..”I am sorry too”

 

Donghae POV

I pull Leeteuk to the side and I..I am so happyyy... He seems to notice that something is up and he seems almost not able to hold back his curiosity. 

“I told her...I told her how I feel about her!! I wasn’t able to tell her that I  am in love with her and she hasn’t responded yet to me but...I told her..You guys interrupted us!” 

Leetuek is starting to jump up and down “I knew it! I knew that the feelings between you two weren’t gone! Ommo you need to take action ask her out and..” Leeteuk is so excited but he stops..”Hyukjae..She is dating Hyukjae right now..”

I feel bad about going after her...But I listing to my heart and I just couldn’t hold back anymore..I don’t want to drive them apart but...I...I don’t know anymore... I like her..I want to hold her today and always..But what if I hurt Hyukjae in the process of that? 

“Should I wait and see how she response and how their relationship works out?” Leeteuk agrees with me.. I suppose I should wait hold on to the smile she showed me and keep hoping..

 

“Guys we are leaving “ Hyukjae is saying goodbye to everyone, he is brining Ari home.. It seems like Cho-hee is staying a little longer to talk to Kyuhyun and Chul is still talking to Kangin.. only the two of them are leaving... I walk up to Aria and she seems happy to see me.

“ your coat” She is starting to take my  coat off, but I stop her and but it back on. “I will come back for it later.” I look into her eyes...it has been a long time since I haven’t had hold back my feelings for her..Now I just want to hug her and kiss her.. Too bad that I have to wait for that a little bit longer.  

“aria are you coming?” Hyukjae is calling her and I don’t want her to go...

I hug her tight and she hugs me back... She walks away from me but before closing the walking out of the door she turns one more time waves at me and smiles...

This time it didn’t feel like she was walking out of my life but more like she is walking into my life...Now I just need to be patient and hope..Hope that she likes me as much as I like her. I don’t want to ruin her relationship so now I will just lay back and talk to her after I come back from Japan.

I take my phone and go to photos, I look at the photos that Leeteuk send me. The first day we met..I wasn’t sure of it in the beginning, but now I am...

I didn’t just like her. It was love at first sight..