Chapter 10

A New Beginning

Siwon POV

Kyu already went to his room and is probably playing his game. Me and Hyuk go into his room. He seems happy, he is humming a song and dancing. I am glad that he is so happy, but also a sad feeling overcomes me. I am afraid that he will get hurt. It is clear that Aria is making him really happy, but I am not sure if Aria feels the same about him. Her and Donghae are like two magnets to each other. Her and Eunhyuk have something but if it is like her Donghae...Maybe I am worrying too much. Lets just see how things go.

“Siwonnie you need to help me pick out what to wear tomorrow “ Hyukkie comes before me and starts to act cute. It makes me laugh he looks adorable. “Okay what is it for?” Hyukjae grabs me and shows me different things “What is it for hyukie” He gets all read and I get the feeling that I know what is it for...for Aria

“I have a date tomorrow “ His gums show  and he cant stop smiling.. “With Aria “ I am happy for him and I start to look at the clothes he choose. Mmm some are to much, he even lied down a suit to wear. I smile and point at the suit “Hyuk where are you going to Hahaha are you guys going, the opera” I laugh harder and Hyukjae also starts to laugh and seems a bit embarrassed

“I don’t know what to wear to be honest. I want to empress her, but I also don’t want to scare her.” Mmm okay lets be serious about this “Okay hyukie don’t worry I will help you” a date haha I am glad for him. He looks nervous for tomorrow it is so cute to see it makes me laugh

“What are you two going to do?” I stare at the clothes, it just really depends on what they are going to do. “I am going to show her around Seoul and just spend the day with her.” He seems so excited, just like a little kid. “Okay to walk around, so something comfortable. “

“You should wear this. “ I hand him some clothes and he seems glad with what I handed him “Thankyouu Siwonniee” He starts to hum again. I am glad for him. I just hope that it will last..

 

Aria POV

Donghae oppa and Leeteuk oppa went to sleep together in Donghaes room, they tried to convince me to sleep there. But I am already grateful that I can stay the night, so I am sleeping on the couch. What is fine with me.

I look at the ceiling and my thoughts drift to Hyukjae...

”How about I show you around Seoul tomorrow? We can eat somewhere nice  and spend the day together.” 

A smile appears on my face again..The way he said it... I cant wait for tomorrow. I am curious how things will go. I am lying down like a fool with a great smile on my face. I am thinking of all that happened today. I met some great people. It seems that my dad sending me away to here was something good after all.

Thinking of Hyukjae I start to think of what happened just earlier.. I see his face again for me and he started to lean forward to kiss me...I get that feeling again. When Leeteuk interrupted us, I was glad but also sad. Would he otherwise really have kissed me? I cant stop thinking of his lips..I should stop.

I try to sleep, but my thoughts drift to Donghae...I always start thinking of Hyukjae but I always end by Donghae...My hand still tingles...I can still feel his warmth... ooh am I going crazy?!  I smile again, when he asked my number. He was so cute..He is..ughh I should sleep. I am driving myself crazy.
I turn to my side and before I know it I am fast asleep.

Mmm I wake up by feeling someone arms around me. I open my eyes half and I see Donghae oppa, is he carrying me? He carries me into a familiar room...Wait is this his room? It is! Am I dreaming? Donghae lays me down on his bed and covers me...A strange feeling overcomes me, I don’t want him to leave...All the people that are dear to me leave...I grab his hand and he looks at me, I open my mouth and before I drift away I whisper “Please don’t go”

 

Donghae POV

Me and Leeteuk had planned to carry Aria into my room so she could sleep here and since she didn’t want too. We are doing it secretly.

“I think she is sleeping.”Leeteuk says and both of us walk to her. She sleeps so cute.. I tilled her up and she wraps her arms around me...my heart stops..

“Are you coming?” Leeteuk holds the door open and I snap out of it. “Yes I am coming”

I lay her down and cover her, when I look at her and I am about to leave. When I feel her grabbing by hand. I look at her and she whispers something before falling back a sleep.

“Please don’t go” She still holds my hand, but is already back asleep. Don’t go? Leeteuk already left, but I don’t know what to do..Maybe she was dreaming or? I let go of her hand and tuck her in. I grab my chair and an extra blanket. I carefully remove a strain of hair that fell before her face.

“I wont go” I the last thing I say to her before falling asleep.

 

When I wake up I see Leeteuk hyung before me, of course with his phone in his hand. “Hyungg” I look at Aria and she is asleep. I smile and walk up to Leeteuk “Donghae you need to wash up and go” He smiles and I don’t want to but i know I have too...

I am all washed up and dressed. I am not really a good cook, but I did my best to prepare some breakfast for Aria and ofcourse teukhyung shows up “What is that smell? Ooh! You are making breakfast? For me?! Ahhh you are kind” before I can respond he is already making the dinner table ready . I suppose I have to make more then...

“Hyung I am going to check on Aria and then am I going. Do not eat everything! I made it for her...” Leeteuk with stuffed cheeks looks up and he nods. Aahh this hyung..I walk to my room and Aria is still asleep. I sit next to her...I don’t want to go, once I leave this room. Who knows when I will see her again? This cant be the last time...I don’t want that...I cant see her for  a week.. Should I write her a note? I should... I grab a piece of paper and start to write, my handwriting isn’t that great so I have to do it slowly.. When I am done, i get a call from the manager..Aii it took me five minutes! Where should I leave the note...Teukkie can give it to her.. Yes!

I have to go, I have everything.Phone bag..Yes everything. I turn around one last time to look at Aria...one week long  will I not be able to spend time with her..But we also have to tour with Super junior...Ss6 is still going...What to do.. i look at her, she makes me happy. I wish I could wake up every day like this, next to her.

“Hyung, can you give this to her?” I hand over the note to teukkie and he seems touched..It isn’t even for him..I hit him ”don’t forget! Don’t eat everything!” hyung looks at me “Yaa..I wont...”

“Hyung she doesn’t know that we are celebrities.. That we are in Super junior...how do we tell her? How is bringing her to work, I cant....”I totally forgot about that..Oohh maybe  I can bring her...I don’t have any free time.!

“Ahh don’t worry about that, Hyukkie is going to bring her” Hyukjae...i am glad but on the other hand Why him....i start to feel jealous... I shouldn’t be right? She isn’t my girlfriend...at least not yet.

“about super junior, we will tell her. We just need to find the right time. And is it not also a good thing. Now you know certainly that she likes you for who you are.” That is right. I didn’t think of it like that. That is indeed great, i smile widely and Hyung also seems happy about it.

“Thank you Hyung. I have to go. Byee” I quickly go downstairs and the car is already waiting.