Chapter 27

A New Beginning

Donghae POV      

We are now driving to meet my mother and brother and then it is already time to say goodbye. I don’t want to go, I hold her hand and press a kiss on it. I want to stay by her, hold her. I sig, everything is going great now. But somewhere I have this unwanted feeling that the world may be crashing down on us any moment.

We arrive at the grill and I am happy to see that there aren’t too many people inside, it is still early. I open the door for Ari to get out and we walk inside.

“Aria! Donghae!” We look to the counter and my brother walks up to us immediately, he hugs me and then looks at Aria. He smiles brightly and gives her a warm and big hug.

“How are you? Is it all right that I call you sister from now on? “He smiles at Ari

“I am good, of course you can call me sister, and can I call you brother then?” Hyungs smile grows bigger and he nods

“Of course! Come mother has been waiting for you two.” We follow hyung and I give Ari a kiss on her forehead, I am so happy for what just happened. I knew that they were happy for me, but I didn’t know that they were this excited and approving.

“Donghae, Arian” My mother sees us coming and hugs Ari first.

“Ooh you look lovely. I am so glad to see you again.”

“I am also glad to see you again, mom.” My mother glows even more by hearing Ari saying mom to her.

“Donghae, have you rested well?”

“Yes mom.”

We all sit down and are discussing all kinds of things. My mother is excited about the idea of having a fall wedding and is discussing the guest list and all with Ari. Hyung walks up and takes me to the side.

“We should leave the ladies to discuss everything. You look happy Donghae.”

“I really am Hyung, I can’t wait to marry her.”

“You don’t think it is too soon? Don’t get me wrong, I love Ari, but I want to make sure that you are sure about this. “

“I understand, but you should know that I am crazy about her, I love her with every single part of my being. And in love there is no too soon, I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, she is my soul mate, no doubt about it.”

“Okay, I understand. Then I can’t wait to have her as my sister.”

 

“Mom, we need to go. I have to drop Ari of at work and I have a plane to catch.”

“Ooh, My daughter we will take about this more later.”

“Yes mom, we should all have dinner soon.” Ari hugs my mom and brother and I hug them after her. I grab her hand and we walk out of the store.

At first we were really afraid if someone were to see us, but ever since I have told Elf that I am in a relationship and that they have seen us kissing together and holding hands, we haven’t been. We have walked on the streets hand in hand, I am truly surprised that the media hasn’t made it a scandal yet. They have posted some articles, but no one has really opposed to it yet.

“Are you sure that you have time to drop me of? “

“I do and otherwise I will just catch a later flight. “ I give her a quick kiss and we walk to the car.

*                                                                                                            *

“I still can’t believe that you are going to work here again.” We are standing in front of the hotel and it is still a bit unbelievable. Sometimes I just forget the fact that she will own this one day.

“I know… Well lets go inside, I want to show my office to you.”

We walk inside and Ari leads me to the reception.

“Good morning Madam, here are your keys to your office. Mister Park will come soon by your office to explain some matters.”

“Thank you, have a good day.” Ari lets go of my hand and grabs the keys. I look at the boy and girl behind the counter and I can see that their eyebrows rise by seeing Ari’s left hand. I follow their gaze, of course! Her ring. Then their gaze falls on me, I see that the girls recognizes me. I bow to them and take Ari’s hand and we walk to the elevator.

“Are you sure that is won’t be a problem for me to show up here?”

“Donghae… Of course not, we are getting married remember, you are a part of my life. “Ari smiles at me and laughs at my silly comment.

“Okay then, Misses lee.” She smiles brightly and gives me a kiss.

 

“Okay, it is still really empty so yea~ You have to help me decorate it.”  She opens the door and she is right it is a bit plain.

“I will help you decorate it.” I give her a back hug, even though it is a bit empty and plain, it has a nice view. We are looking out the window and I am holding her tight.

“Oppa, I don’t want you to go..”

Ari turns around and faces me, I softly go over cheek.

“I also don’t want to go, but I will be back after a few days.”

“I know..” I hug her and she hugs me back. We were so focused on each other that we didn’t hear someone knocking on the door.

“Madam? “we both look up and there is mister Park standing, he is looking at us surprised.

“Mister Park, how have you been?” We slowly let go of each other and I try to make more distance between us, I don’t want her to come in trouble because of me.

“I have been well madam. I am here to inform you on some matters that you will have to attend to.”

“I am glad to hear that. Before you inform me on those matters, I would like to introduce you to Donghae.” Ari keeps me from backing away from her and wraps her arm around me.

“Nice to be finally introduced to you sir. “  He bows down and I do the same. “I will come back later. Madam, Sir” Mister Park closes the door and leaves.

“Jagi, won’t you get in trouble for me being here? For”

“Donghae, like you I don’t care about that. I love you, that is all that matters, let’s fight for each other.”

“Let’s fight for each other.”

*                                                                                       *

“Aren’t you afraid that someone will recognize you and make pictures of us together?”

It is time for me to go and we are back in the elevator. Hearing her words remind me of the ones I said earlier and the ones she said earlier.

“Do you remember?” I let go of her and put both my hands next to her and lock her in. I stare her right in the eye, I can see that she is starting to get flustered. Her brown eyes are looking straight into mine.

“Let’s fight for each other…” She smiles and nods “I remember.” I lean in and give her a sweet kiss. She wraps her arms around me and I pull her closer, or kiss deepens. Her hands go up in my hair and mine down her back. I don’t want to stop, but the door of the elevator opens and we quickly stop kissing.

“Wasn’t that close” We smile at each other and I kiss her nose before letting her go.

 

“Madam, Sir…” Mister Park follows us and we stop, he is followed by a lot of staff and they are all looking at us. “Where are you two going too?”

“Aah mister Park, I am going to see Donghae off.”

“but madam, you have business matters to attend to.” I can see that he is nervous about saying this. “I don’t know what your re”

“Mister Park, I know and I understand. I won’t be long gone, but I really want to see Donghae off since he will be gone for a quite some time and I…”

She looks at me and then at her ring.. Maybe? Does she want to tell them that we are getting married? I look at the group, it is a big group. We might get in trouble for it, what will my entertainment say? I look at Aria, we promised to fight for each other. I smile at her and then I nod, she seems to understand and then turns her attention back to mister Park.

“If you don’t mind I would love to see him of now, since he is my fiancé I will miss him a lot.” We both bow down to mister Park and Ari looks up to me, her eyes question if she did the right thing. I grab her hand and press a kiss on it, I can hear that everyone is gasping and we walk away.

We walk to the car and there are some fans that recognize us, but when we ask them to not follow us they seem to stay put, I am glad that they did that.

“Oooh…We did it.” We stop in front of the car and Ari looks happy at me. I smile back at her and wrap my arms around in her waist.

“We did it. We finally said it out loud and it is just a matter of time before it will be known around..” Ari smiles but then starts to frown.

“It will be known… Won’t you get in trouble? Your label, won’t they object to it? Will this form a scandal for you? Won’t this cause a lot of” I quickly give her a kiss, she stops talking.

“Ari…Didn’t we talk about this?  “I laugh at her “You know, I don’t care what my label says. Of course it will be difficult and it will cause a commotion, but we are worth it. Just one thing, how about your family? Do you want to tell them together about us? We can invite them to dinner.”

I know that Ari hasn’t said in many words how her family thinks about our relationship, but from what she has told me I gather that he isn’t too fond of it.

“I will tell him about our engagement and it would be nice to have a family dinner. My family can meet yours.” She smiles at me brightly.

“I would love that too.”

My phones goes and I see that it is Hyung calling. It is time for me to go. I don’t really know how to look at her, I don’t want to go yet.

“I understand. Be careful, okay?”

“Okay~ Why don’t you go first?”

“You want me to leave first? Okay.” I can see that she doesn’t want to do it, but I don’t want to leave her standing again. I don’t want to leave first.

“Be careful, okay? Call me when you land, you have to call me every time you are free, okay? “

“I will, I will call you every second that I am free.” I pull her into a hug and give her a kiss. “Go~” she turns around and she walks away.

I look at her, her shoulders are dropped and she is walking fast. I don’t like to see her walking away, but I also don’t want her to stand here and watch me drive away.

“Oppa! Saranghae!” Ari smiles at me and I smile back, she is trying her hardest to make sure that I won’t cry. She knows me well.

“Saranghae Aria” She smiles at me and then leaves.

I don’t know how long I have been looking in the direction that she went in, but I am still standing here. I look to the ground, I am going to miss her like crazy. We have been apart for a long time and the few days we do spend together are never as long as the days that we spend apart.  I get in the car, but something is keeping me from driving off.

“Donghae, what is it?” I called Jungsoo hyung and I am glad that he is picking up.

“Jungsoo Hyung, I am going.”

“Aah, are you leaving now? Have fun, work hard and take good care of yourself.”

“Yes hyung, I will do that, thank you. Can you take care of Aria for me? I don’t know why, but I have this weird feeling that something is going to happen. Something bad, I don’t know. Just take care of her, okay?”

“I will Donghae, I will take care of her. “

I hung up on Hyung and I feel more at ease now, I leave and when I drive by the hotel opening. When I look out of the window I can see her standing there, she notices my car and she waves at me. I open my window and wave back at her.

I try to keep an eye at her through my mirror and I can see that she is still standing there, I suppose she will never let me standing alone and she will not leave first. I smile, gosh… I love her

 

Aria POV

I look at Donghae driving away, I know that he wants me to leave first, he doesn’t want me to look at him leave, but I know that he will hurt more seeing me leave instead. I wait until  I can’t see his care anymore. I turn around and I can see that a lot of eyes are on me. I am nervous this is my first day and I don’t want to mess up.

I walk inside and everyone bows to me, I greet them back and mister Park walks up to me.

“Mister Park, shall we go upstairs.” He smiles at me and we walk upstairs.

“Don’t look back, madam. Don’t budge under their stares, in the end you are the heiress, show it.” He leans to me and whispers this to me, he must have noticed that I was getting nervous.

*                                                                                                  *

“There are several banquets that you will have to attend personally. Some are abroad and some in Korea. Your father also expects you to come over once a week to have a family dinner. There will be a new general manager appointed. There will also be hold an event here and a lot of rich and wealthy families will come, you will be introduced there.”

“Okay, and the dates for these events are gathered in this file?” He has told me so much, I feel like that my head is going to explode.

“Yes we have gathered all information in this file, your first dinner will be on the 28th of January and in the evening you father also expects you to attend the Gaon music awards..”

“Okay, what will I be doing there? Is it a banquet or?”

“It is held by a family that runs a newscast company, they are in business with your father and he would like you to meet them and “

“Close the deal. I understand he wants our families to know each other and work together.”

“The music festival you will be attending because Lee Sooman has invited you to attend.”

I nod…Ooh..My father always thinks about business. Well, at least I will be able some nice music and hopefully meet some nice people.

*                                                                                      *

We are looking over some files, when someone knocks at the door.

 “Dad?”  We both stand up, why did he come? He walks up to us and he sits down next to Mister Park and affront of me.

“I am happy to see that you are already settled here.”  I smile at my dad and he looks at what we have been doing. “I see you have been informed about the selection of the new general manger. “

“Yes I have dad, Mister Park has informed me about everything.”

“That is good, why don’t we head backstairs there is someone I want you to meet.”

We all head backstairs and I can see a young man sitting in the lobby and he is waiting for someone.

“That is Cho Chung-Ho, he is waiting to meet you.”

“To meet me?”

“Yes you two will have dinner and get to know each other better.”

“What do you mean father, like a date?”  I noticed that my dad has been staring at my hand for the past few minutes and he hasn’t said anything about my ring yet. But I think he understands that I am engaged now, I can see on his face that he doesn’t like or approves it.

“Something like that, but more than that he might be the next general manager.”

My father puts his hands behind my back and leads, well pushes me to Cho Chung-Ho. I try to object, but he has already noticed us and is walking up to us. I look at mister Park and he also doesn’t know what to do.

“Mister Cho thank you for waiting. We will leave you two.” They walk off and we are left with the two of us. I can see that most of the staff are looking at us, great..

“Nice to meet you, I am Chung-Ho. You can call me Chung.”

“Nice to meet you.” I look at him and he smiles at me “I am Arian, you can call me Ari.” We both stand a bit awkwardly and we both just stare to the ground.

“I had a table reserved here, shall we go?” He stretched his arm out in the direction of the restaurant and I nod.


“Table reserved for two.” The lead us to the table and he pulls out the chair for me to sit on.

“Thank you.”

*                                                                                            *

“Cho are you ready? Let’s get something to drink. Cho is on her break and I came to pick her up.

 “shall we just go into the cafeteria, or not?” I nod at her and we go to the cafeteria where all the other employees have lunch.

“So tell me, have you heard what they all say about me?” Cho looks at me with a smirk.

“Well …” She  laughs but then gets serious “They like you so far. They think that you look really professional and not like a spoiled brat. You really look like you own the place and most of them also talk about you and Donghae being a couple. “

“Really? That is good! What do they say about me and Donghae?”

“Well they now that you two are official and now also that you two are getting married and they are all positive. They say that you two really look in love.”

I really love hearing this, I am smiling from ear to ear.

“But what where you doing with that guy. I heard that you and some guy went to dinner together.”

“Aahh..Yea that was Cho Chung-Ho. My dad set us up, like a date. But also an interview, he might become the next general manager. He reserved a table for us and at first it was so awkward and we hardly talked, but later when we were finished talking about business and all we exactly had fun. It was nice talking to him.”

 “So what about it now?”

“Well I will just tell my dad and I think that he might get the job. He is really skilled.”

“Nothing else? No romantic dinner will follow?”

“Don’t be ridiculous haha no. Was just business nothing more. “

“Everybody was talking about it, they are saying that you are going to leave Donghae for him.” 

“Seriously!?” I start to laugh this is truly ridiculous.

We continue to eat and Cho is now talking about her and Kyuhyun.  When we see Chun walking by,  we haven’t spoken to him in a very long time.

“Chul!” We call him and he walks over to us “How are you? Please take a seat.”

“I am fine, how are you two doing” He avoids looking at Cho and keeps his focus on me, this is weird did these two fight? Even Cho isn’t looking at him.

“We haven’t spoken in a very long time, I am fine.”

“Yes the last time we met up was… Probably when you were still dating Hyukjae and not Donghae. “ I go blank by hearing his words. I smile at him and I quickly look around if anyone heard what he said.

“You should mind your words, Chul.” Cho speaks up and her voice is anything but friendly “Come Ari we have to go.” She stands up and leaves first.

“Ahh.. I am sorry Chul. I will talk to you soon, okay? And don’t worry about what you said, but I would also really appreciate if you wouldn’t say that from now on. See you soon okay?”

“Okay… I am sorry.. Let’s meet soon.”

“Don’t be sorry, we will be leaving first.” I leave Chul behind and I can see that he is staring at Cho. I wonder what happened between these two for them to end this way.

“Cho?” I walk up to her and she grabs my hand and we she slurs me with her, but she doesn’t know where to go.

“Are you off work?”

“Yes I just had my last shift.” I look at my phone and it is already quite late, no wonder that we were hungry.

“Shall we go? “ She nods and heads to her room to chance. “I will go up to check on something and I will be back soon okay.” She nods and I walk quickly to the elevator.

I grab my coat, keys and I grab my ‘homework’. I hear someone knocking on the door and it is Mister Park. 

“Madam, I came to ask how your first days has been.”

“That is very kind of you Mister Park, my day went very well. I am going home now, I shall see you tomorrow again.”

“I will lock your office down for you, I will see you tomorrow madam.” He bows to me and I leave. Before I step in the elevator he walks up to me and whispers something

“Donghae seems like a nice guy, you two look good together.”

 

He is really nice, he truly helps me a lot. I smile at the words that he whispered to me…
I am standing in the elevator and there are some girls standing next to me. They are whispering and holding their phones into their hands. I notice that they are looking at me and they want to say something.

“I… I am sorry…” I turn around and I see that the girls are nervous to ask me something. I smile at them and they smile back.

“Are you… Do you know Donghae?”

“Yes, I know Donghae. Are you fans of super junior?” They all nod and some hold their phones up even higher.

“You are his girlfriend right? The one he keeps talking about?” I don’t really know what to do in this situation, but I nod and they seem really happy to meet me.

“You two are really cute together, we all really love to see you two in pictures. I am also so happy to meet you.”

They are all taking pictures of me and telling me how pretty I look and how glad they are to meet me and that they love the fact that me and Donghae together are.

“Can I have a picture with you?” I smile at her and she comes close to take a picture she is so happy that she got a picture with me that she keeps on smiling and thanking me.

We talk for a while and it is really nice to talk to them, they are so sweet. I feel my phone buzzing and I take it out. Ahhh it is Donghae and I quickly answer.

“Oppa~” All the girls are going crazy and then are suddenly quite. They are all so cute

“Aria~ I arrived safely at the airport “

“I am glad that you arrived safely. Are you still at the airport?”

“Yes that is why it is so noisy on the back ground… “

“Aah… I see. Okay~”

“I miss you…. My fiancé”  The girls can hear what Donghae is saying and they all look at my hand and they can see my giant ring.

“Ahh.. I miss you too.” I smile at the girls and they are on their phones again.

“Oppa~ I am with some fans right now. Would you like to say something to them?”

“Yes I would love that.” I put the phone on speaker and the girls are going crazy. They are all screaming and asking him a lot of questions and mostly about our relationship.

“Okay~ It was nice to talk to all of you!” Donghae said his goodbyes to the girls and I put him off speaker.

“you are truly amazing.” I smile at his silly words and the girls thank me.

“You are amazing! Donghae is lucky to have you! We can’t wait for your wedding! Fighting!”  the girls thank me and I smile at them for the last time.

 

“They are so sweet Donghae.”

“I know… I love how supportive they are about us and that they are so kind to you.”

“Me too, I was really worried about that.”

“Me too. Jagi, I have to go. I will speak to you soon again, okay?”

“Okay~  Be careful oppa.”

“Love you~”

“Love you too~”

I hang up at Donghae and I can see Cho is standing in the lobby waiting for me. I walk up to her and we lock in arms

“Was that Donghae on the phone?”

“Yes, he called to let me know that he arrived safely.”

“Ahh that is so sweet~”

*                                                                                                               *

“Cho I totally forgot, I have to go to my dad.” Me and Cho has been talking for the past hour and I totally forgot the time and he has already sent me a text.

“Ooh okay, have fun.” We pay and we get in to my car.

“You know I can also go back on myself, you should go.”

“No are you crazy. I will drop you of, at the hotel or are you going to Kyu immediately?”

“At Kyu’s” She blushes and giggles. Aahh to cute.

“Have fun together. “ I drop Cho of and quickly drive back home.

My phone goes and Donghae is calling. I put him on speaker and put it on my lap.

“Donghae Donghae”

“Jagi Jagi” We both laugh

“How are you? Are you tired?”

“Just a bit. Can’t wait to go sleep.”

“Why don’t you go to bed then? “

“I just wanted to call you and fall asleep with you together.” He whispers and I giggle

“Aahh you are so sweet… But if you are tired.”

“I just miss you. It will be weird to fall asleep and not to have you in my arms.”

“I miss you too, that will be really weird. I also find it really lonely now to be at home.”

“I can’t wait to be home again.”

“Me too. Ahh Oppa, I arrived home now and I have to go to my dad, So I have to go” I don’t want to hang up, but I don’t have a choice.

“Ooh…I don’t want to hang up…” Donghae takes the words out of my mouth. I get out of the car and get inside.

“Well, we can talk for a little while longer. I have to change and all.”

“YesYes, I will help you pick it out, I have to approve it.” I can hear him giggle and I also start to laugh.

“Arasso~” I go through my closet and I should wear something neat and a bit formal. I pick out a black dress. Not to short, not really any cleavage, I think it will be appropriate for dinner.

“So show me what you picked.” We face time and when I show him what dress I choose to wear his mouth falls open.

“You look amazing. This wasn’t for a date right.”

“No~ it is for dinner at my dad place.”

“You look amazing… I will call you at eleven, you were going to bed then right?”

“Thank you oppa~ . Yea, I will wait for your call. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

 

I quickly go to my father’s home and they let me in immediately. I can hear voices from the dinner room and I believe that there are more people than just my father and Stella. I walk in and I am right, there is another couple as well.

“Arian, you are here.” I smile at my father and he introduces me to the couple.

“This is my daughter Arian. Arian this is Mister and Misses Kim”

“Nice to meet you.” I bow to them and take place beside my father.

I wonder why they are here, we talk a bit about me, about my school, diploma, hobbies.  We are done eating and I can see that Stella is hinting my father to say something. I look at my father and he doesn’t knows how to say it, this is a first.

“You must wonder why we invited them over and why I wanted you to meet them.” I nod and the whole room is tensed. Is it that serious what he wants to tell me.

“I…We… You are at the age when you start to think about you future more and particular about marriage.”  Is he talking about Donghae? I look at my ring…

“I always gave you the freedom of choosing your partners, but you are the heir of this whole company. So you aren’t in a position to date anyone.” I don’t like where this is going to….

“So we have decided that we won’t leave the choice to you anymore. This is why we wanted you to meet them, they are the parents of Suho. You future parents in-law.”

I drop my glass out of my hands and get up. This can’t be happening… No he isn’t serious, I look at Stella and she is trying to hide her smirk. I look at my father and he is serious…How? How could…

“How could you do this to me.”

“Arian, calm down. I know that is a lot to take in, but”

“No…I did everything you ever wanted of me, what you expected of me. But you know of me and Donghae. How could you just decide that I am going to marry someone else, when you know about him?”

“Arian, this is enough.”

“No, how could you… Are you doing this for her? Is this why you decided suddenly to marry me of? Or is it because you saw my ring this morning.” I hold up my hand and make sure that everyone can see my engagement ring. My father quickly grabs my hand and tries to lower it.

“Arian, you don’t have a say in this anymore. What the reason is, is not important. You are getting married to Suho and that is it. You will meet him and soon after that we will announce your engagement. He and you are getting married that is the end of it.”

I stumble back and pull my hand back. I turn around to leave, but I turn back to face my father.

“Now I understand why my mother left you.” I bow to the parents of Suho and walk out of the house.

*                                                                                     *

I walk inside and I can’t quite believe it yet, I walk into the living room and someone is calling my name. I stop and someone puts his hand on my arm, it makes me jump and I look up.

“Rosa…”

“Arian, are you okay?” She looks worried at me and I look away.

“Aah… I.. My dad. He arranged for me to marry someone.” I look back at Rosa and she can’t believe it.

“What? He did?” I nod and Rosa looks with sad eyes to me. “I will talk to your father.”

“Thank you.”  I walk back upstairs and close my room door.

Marriage… Suho… What am I going to tell Donghae? How am I going to explain this? How… Marriage… I… I walk back downstairs and Rosa is gone. I am so sad, more then that I can feel my blood boil. Marriage… He did this all for her, I am sure of it. She forced him to arrange my marriage and He is now forcing me to marry Suho.

“Aaaahh!” I start to scream and wipe all the photo’s of the desk, push chairs away, break vases.

“Whyy! How could you do this to me!?” I start to scream harder, but my screams change into tears and I am crying my heart out.

“Why-y?  Donghae…. I am sorry… Do-Donghae…” I keep crying and screaming my sadness and frustration out of me.

“Aah-Ahhh!”  I fall down to my knees and my screams fade away and now I am just crying out loud.

“Arian!” Someone walks inside and I can hear him stop in his steps. I look up and try to stand up. It is Adam and John standing there, they are looking around and look shocked back at me.

I try to hold my tears back in and wipe my face, but it doesn’t really help. My tears keep on flowing and I am just crying silently.

“What happened aria?” Adam sets one step and then stops again, they both look helpless, not knowing what the situation is and shocked by finding the mess that I have made.

“Mm.. I….” I try to talk but I can’t form any words and I just stop talking and look back to the ground. The only thing I can think about is Donghae. I look at my hand and at my engagement ring, We were finally together and we were having our happy ending.

“Are you getting married?” I can hear John shocked voice and they are both staring at it.

“It is huge, is this from the guy you said love you too?” Adam asks and studies my face, I look up to them and they are surprised by my expression. I just feel like crying and my tears are still falling.

“It is from him, from Do-Donghae” Saying his name is making more and more tears fall.

“I… My dad is marrying me off.” I still can’t believe what I am saying. My eyes are welling up again.

“What? But didn’t he?” john is confused and Adam just looks sad at me.

“Are you okay?” I look at him and my expression says it all.

“Look around, how do you think I am feeling. Didn’t you walk in on my screaming and crying my heart out?”

“Did you tell him?”

“I… How? How am I ever going to tell him this? I… I can hardly say or accept it.” My tears fall again and they stop talking.

“You go upstairs, go to bed, rest. We will clean everything up.”

I walk to the stairs, but Adam calls me back.

“I think you might want to hold on to this one.” He hands one of the picture frames that I trew on the floor.

It is me and Donghae, we look so happy on this picture. I just had it printed, I am showing off my ring and he is kissing me and holding me close. I look at Adam and he smiles at me.

“Thank you…Thank you.” I walk upstairs and they start to clean my mess up.

*                                                                                                                       *

 

I have laying down on my bed for the last minutes and I just have been crying, I have tried not to scream or do anything, but I miserable failed. My whole pillow is wet of tears.

I sit up, how did it work out like this? Why?

“Mom… Why aren’t you here? I… I feel lost, I feel… I need you mom. I need your advice, I need your support. What do I do? How do I tell Donghae that we can’t get married? That we can’t be together anymore?  Mom, I love him. You once said to me, that I would find love when the time would be right. And I found it mom, I found my soulmate. I just want to spend for ever with him… I just wish I had forever with him. Mom….”

*                                                                                                                       *

“Aria?” I feel someone walking in to my room “It is me Hyukjae~”

“Hyukkie?” I open my eyes and he is standing beside me. I can see that he is hurting because I am hurt. I smile at him and he smiles back, but he still looks sad at me.

“You are cold.” He must have notice that I am shivering and covers me, but when he tries to leave I panic and I grab his arm. He seems to understand and he climbs in bed next to me. I smile at him when he opens his arms and I nestle myself into his arms.

“Please don’t go” He comforts me by holding me closer and I lay down my head on his chest.

“I won’t go.” He puts his head on mine “Don’t worry. Go back to sleep. I will be here when you wake up.”

“Thank you~” I close my eyes, this is so comfortable, trusted. We always laid down like this in each other arms, I missed this. I close my eyes and before I know it I am a sleep.

When I wake up, I am still in Hyuks arms and he has fallen asleep. He is holding me tight, he always does that when I am hurt or crying. I lay my head back on his chest.

“Are you awake?” I look up to him and he has woken up, I nod and he smiles at me.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He seems to know that my dad was planning to marry me off.

“You know?” He nods and looks a bit guilty, I smile at him to make sure that he won’t feel guilty over this.

“I really don’t know what do Hyuk. Everything seemed to be going right, to work out. But… Now, I just don’t know how to get out of this dark whole.”

“I wish that I could help you, but I also don’t know how. Maybe you and Donghae can figure out something. Do you have any idea how you are going to tell him?”

 

Hyukjae POV

“No… No idea.” Ari looks hurt, so hurt and helpless. I wish I could help her, I really want to help her.

“You are going to, aren’t you?”

 “I will, but I want to try to resolve it first at my one. But I will tell him, in the end I don’t really have a choice and in the end I want to marry him.”

“I know it will be hard, but keeping this from him won’t do any good.” She nods and stairs out the window, it is raining and she is just starring away. Normally when it rained she would smile, but now… She isn’t even looking at it.

“Hyukjae, you are helping me just be being here by my side.” I look at her and she must have noticed me drifting away in my thoughts. I am glad that she said that to me.

“Thank you for saying that, I will stay by your side.”

 

*                                                                                            *

I don’t know how long we have slept holding each other, but I wake up by hearing my phone going off.

“Siwon? “ I open my eyes and luckily isn’t Ari waking up.

“Hyukjae, are you at Ari’s?”

“Yes, why didn’t you come last night?”

“I couldn’t leave early and we have to leave now. You should come and grab you bags, we have to go to Thailand.” Siwon pauses and I can hear that the back grounds softens.

“how is she doing?”

“Her dad is forcing her to marry someone else and she..” I look at her, she still look so hurt, I look at my chest and it is a bit wet from her tears.

“She is hurt. We can’t leave her like this.”

“Maybe she can come as well? Why don’t you ask her, okay? I will see you later, please tell her that I love her.”

Siwon hangs up and I softly wake Ari up. She opens her eyes, sits up and stretches her arms out.

“Good morning Hyukjae.” I smile at her and she does her best to smile at me, her eyes are red of all the crying of yesterday and her eyes are still sad.

“Good morning Aria.” She gets out of bed and walks to the bad room to wash up.

“Aah, Hyuk there are other bad rooms, if you want you can go and fresh up there.” I nod at her and after looking a few doors I found one.

I walk back into the room and Ari changed into a simple black suit and it is just perfect for her. I stare at her and for the first time since yesterday she genuinely smiles. I reach my hand out to her and she grabs it with her smile still on her face and together we walk downstairs.

“Wow they really did clean everything. The shouldn’t have done that.” She is looking around and looks at the digital photo frame that Donghae gave her. She always brings it around with her.

I look at her and it seems that Donghae has uploaded some new photo’s, I can see that she is getting sad again and I quickly turn her around and lead her to the kitchen..

“What do you mean they cleaned everything up?”

“Oohh” She starts to look embarrassed and looks shyly to the ground. I smile, it is too cute that she is still getting red over small things, but sleeping together doesn’t.

“Yesterday after my dad told me, I had a little meltdown and I started to tear things apart…” She whispers the last part and she her face is turning more and more red.

“Ari…” I wrap my arm around her and she leans her head on my shoulder. “That is completely understandable.”

“I am glad that you are here and I am really thankful that you supported me last night. I am sorry that I made you all wet with my tears.”

“Silly, Of course I will be by your side. Don’t worry about such little things.”

*                                                                                                               *

We are both eating some delicious meal that Rosa made for us and I don’t know how I should ask her about Donghae, how she is going to tell him. I take a deep breath…

“Do you have any idea how you are going to tell Donghae? Or what to do next?”

“I..” She puts her food down and looks at me “Hyukjae, this might be to much to ask from you, but could you keep this between us for now? I don’t want to tell Donghae yet.”

“Not? But isn’t this something that you two should resolve together?”

“And we will, I just don’t want to ruin everything yet. I just want to find the right time to tell him.”

“Arasso, I won’t tell him.” She smiles and gives me a hug.
“Kashamnida Oppa”

Ari is cleaning everything up and I am helping her. I still have to tell her that I have to go.

“Aria, I have to go. We are going to Taiwan for the show, do you want to come too?”

“Oohh you are leaving now? I would love to go, but I have to work. Maybe I can be there for the second show, but I am not sure.”

“Arasso, I hope that you can come for the second show. You could surprise Donghae, he would really love that.”

“I will see if I can arrange it, he would really love that.”

“I also had to tell you from Siwon that he loves you” she smiles at me and grabs my arm.

We walk to the door and we are both ready to go. I am happy that I was here for Ari to support her. I know that we both have to leave, but we don’t want to so we are now just sitting on the bench in her front garden.

“Hyukkie~ Will everything turn out alright?” She looks at me and I don’t know what to say, I don’t want to lie but… I also don’t want to hurt her…

“I… I am not sure…. The only thing I do know is that you will hae to fight for it.” I hold her hand and she smiles at me.

“Come lets go” I stand up and lead her to her car, well the first car I see.”

“Thank you again, for everything.  I don’t know what I would have done without you.” I look her straight in the eye and cup her face…

“Ari, I am glad that I could be by your side.” I give her a huge and I can hear my heart beating harder and harder…

“I should go.” I quickly break apart and make some distance between us, I can see in her eyes that I made the right decision. She was also getting the look, the look we banned.

“Yea, Be careful. I… I will call you.” We awkwardly wave at each other and I quickly get in my car and drive away. Ooh…. I promised that I wouldn’t…

*                                                                                                               *

“Hyukjae, tell me how is she?” Siwon walks up to me and we break apart from the rest.

“I … she was.. She was really…. You should have seen her. She was really hurt.”

 “I am sorry that I didn’t got the come, but I think that in the end it might have been better. “

“For I forget she doesn’t want to tell Donghae yet. She wants to try to convince her father first and later when she finds the right moment she will tell him.”

“Really? Aah, I won’t tell Donghae or anyone else. We should help her though.”

“I know as much as we can.”  I nod, but thinking back at last night I start to blush. Seeing her and holding her… My heart goes crazy again.

“What happened last night. Did you two?”

 “No no! We just… Just me.”

“Hyukjae, just you?” He looks at me and I know that he means that with a deeper meaning… He winks at me and we walk back, I chuckle and look at and picture of the two of us…

“It has always been just me…”