Chapter 1

A New Beginning

'Where is she!' I wake up by hearing the angry and loud voice of my father.

with a loud bang my door is thrown open.

'I am sick of you, you and your bad behavior!' When I look my father in the eyes I know that I won't be able to get away with it this time.

And of course there is also my step-mother, smiling like it is the best thing that can possible happen to her...

'I know exactly what you need! I hoped that it wouldn't go this far, but I was wrong. I don't want you around here any longer, I will be sending you to Korea.'

my mouth falls open and tears start to fall..Korea..He sends his only daughter away to a country that I don't even know!! It is all because of that woman..

Before I can fight my father on this he continues to talk

'I will send you there and you can finish school there and work in one of the Hotels. There you will learn how to run things. '

'Dad! how can you sent me away! I don't know anyone there!'

'You will get to know them better then. I am sick of your bad mouth and your spoiled behavior. What would you mother say if she was still around! Huh! She would be ashamed, like I am!! Now shut your mouth! Gather all your things you will leave in 1 hour!'

'Dad! dad! don't send me away!! Please dad! I have no one beside you!!

Dad! DAD!!'

I wake up by the sound of a friendly voice and the shaking at my shoulder, I look to see a friendly face

"Hey..I.. am sorry to wake you..but it looked like you were having a bad dream.."

I stair at him blankly. I was having a bad dream..to bad it wasn't just a bad dream..

'Thank you for waking me up. I am Arian, but you can call me Ari' I say to him with a smile.

He is really handsome and I believe he is Korean as well..He looks kinda familiar. . Ohh he has a really nice smile..

"Hey nice to meet you I am Choi Si Won, but you can call me Siwon"