Chapter 9

A New Beginning

Donghae POV

The elevator goes to fast, I am not ready yet to move away… 
Me and Aria walk hand in hand slowly out of the elevator and to the door. I stop and Aria looks with a confused look to my “Is  something wrong?”  This is it right the right moment to ask her number? Close mine eyes and speak up

“Would..EHm... Could you..Would you like my number? OR can you give me your number?”  I am embarrassed for myself. That just went terrible...It seems tough that even when I am saying stupid things, she doesn’t judge me. I never really had that, usually girls start to judge me for my child behaviour and how clumsy and shy I am around them.  Aria is different..

“I would like to have your number and give your mine” She smiles and there is that twinkle in her eyes again. I wish I can make her eyes twinkle like that every single day.

We exchange numbers and then head back inside, the rest is already eating there ice creams, Hyuk comes up to us with a ice cream in his hand. He is only carrying one. For me? Or..

“Aria, you said you liked chocolate. SO I kept one for you.” I look up to hyuk and he looks back at me and he seems to apologize with his eyes. I don’t really know what to think of that. Aria looks happy that hyuk brought her an ice cream. That makes me feel..a little bit jealous I suppose...
I want to be the reason behind every smile.

“Donghae, I have a ice cream for you!” Teuk hyung calls me and I walk over to him, he must have seen that I look sad. He pads me on the back and hands me the ice cream. I look back at Aria and Hyuk and they seem to have a lot of fun, they are smiling and laughing together.

“Hey, don’t worry about it.” Teuk hyung always seems to know how I feel about things. Even Sugmin seems to   notice how I feel. “If it is meant to be, it will be” Siwon whispers and Teukkie is agreeing to that. I look back at them... What is meant to be...But what if me and her aren’t meant to be..then what...That thought.. that hurts... I quickly focus back on the story that Kangin is telling.. But still every minute I glance back at Aria, and every time she is still smiling with Hyuk..

 

Eunhyuk  POV

Donghae looks almost every second to me and Aria... I feel guilty, but i like her to. Her smile, her eyes.. everything.

“About tomorrow, how late do you need to be there?” We have been talking about everything and the more I get to know her, the more I like her and want to know more.

“I need to be there at 11 am and then will I start the next day” I cant wait to spend time with her, like alone with her, no one else. Just me and her.

“Okay, shall we leave at 10 then?” I am glad that I am free tomorrow. “Yes that sounds great, but are you sure that it isn’t to much trouble for you?”

“Dont be silly, I am never to busy for you” I wink at her and she starts to giggle. “when will you be off?” I hope soon then we will have the whole day. She seems to be counting and she looks.. She gets a crease just between her eyebrows.. It seems that every time she focuses on something she gets that crease.

“It wont take long, about half an hour or hour. “ That means she will be done at 12 at most... I feel my smile going up and my gums start to show..We have the whole day together.

“That is great!”I smile at her and she also seems to be happy about it. “ I will wait for you then and we can spend the whole day together then. “  She nods and to hide her smile she takes a bite of her ice cream and some gets on her lip. She doesn’t seems to notice it, should I...

I don’t think about it twice and I lean forward. Her eyes widen and she stares at my eyes full of surprise. I softly hold her head with one hand and with the other I remove the ice cream of her lip. Her lips widen and almost automatically mine widen as well. I look her in the eyes and she stares at my lips. This reminds me of earlier when we where on the floor. I wanted to kiss her and now.. I still do.  I move my head nearer and look her in the eyes, I cant place her look but she doesn’t seem to object it.

“Um..”I hear a cough and I quickly move back. I didn’t notice that Leeteuk was standing there. I look to the rest and they are listing to Ryewook telling a story this time. “Hyung “ Leeteuk interrupts before I can say more “I think it is time to sleep, it is already late. “ I look at Aria and her cheeks are blushed.

“Aria, me and Donghae already discussed where you could stay, and he doesn’t mind you staying here. We both will have a sleepover “ Leeteuk winks at Aria, he will be staying here as well? Ryewook doenst mind, that is a first.

“I “Aria tries to object but Donghae makes her stops “I don’t mind you staying her and besides we cant let you leave so late. I cant “ the last part he almost whispers, but we all heard it. I look to aria and she seems touched and smiles. “You can take my bed” Donghae continuous. “No I cant do that, I will sleep on the couch. “ Aria seems firm about that and Donghae seems to understand that she wont change her mind about that.

“hyuk “ Siwon calls me I walk over to him, leaving Aria, Teuk and Donghae. “I will be sleeping over by you” I smile he already decided seems like I have no choice, but I don’t mind. I look at Aria, I should have offered her to stay by me...well we have tomorrow together.

 

“I will pick you up tomorrow then” Me and aria are saying good night, I have said goodnight to everyone but I wanted to say it last to her.  “I will see you tomorrow then “Aria smiles at me. Should I hug her? She also seems to be doubting about something. I just go in for a hug and she smiles about it. I hug her and my heart goes so fast... I don’t want to let go...

When me, Siwon and kyuhung are in the apartment I still feel her warmth..Ooh I cant wait for tomorrow..I cant wait .