Chapter 5

A New Beginning

Eunhyuk POV

Have you ever had that feeling... The feeling that the person before you will be important to you? I had that feeling when I met Donghae and we became best friends and we have been best friends since we first met... Since then I never had that feeling, of course with the other members but different. With her..it is that feeling...

"Quit staring " Siwon pats me on the back and smiles to me "Do you like her? " Siwon knows me to well.. 

" No..No I don't like her" It is better to deny it right?  " Ooohh is eunhyukie in lovee?" Leeteuk says, he also quickly on to things..”Do you like Aria? She is really pretty”     cant they just stop...I feel that I am becoming red and then they will know... There is no denying it now “ Yes I think Aria is really pretty” I look at them and they look surprised, Siwon is the first to speak up “So do you like her? “

“Hyungs come and help me cook! “ Ryewook interrupts our conversation and I am not sorry for it “Sure lets go!” I look at Siwon and he looks at me and whispers only for me and Leeteuk to hear  “I you really like her, I would make work of it quickly. You are not the only one who likes her, but just be sure that you like her” with that he pulls Leeteuk with him and starts to help the others with cooking..

“Eunhyuk get Donghae also to help us “ Ryewook in charge of food he needs a lot of help today.. I lay my knife down and walk to the couch. There is Donghae talking with Aria..Now I understand better what Siwon meant, I am indeed not the only one who is interested in her..But I am also not sure I  like her, not like Donghae that is sure. The way he talks to her, his eyes lit up.. I shake my head and walk up to them, stop staring and just get Donghae.

“Donghae, are you coming. We need your help in the kitchen” Donghae looks a little disappointed that he has to leave her, but like the good kid he is he gets up, just when I turn to leave  she speaks up “ How can I help?”  Looking at her you can see that see that she is so tired and exhausted and more so she is our guest and guest don’t help “ You don’t have to help, just relax. We will prepare the food don’t worry” I wink at her and slur Donghae with me to the kitchen. While walking to away I keep repeating one thing Don’t look Don’t look.

Aria POV

 “ You don’t have to help, just relax. We will prepare the food don’t worry” before I can protest Eunhyuk silences me with a wink and slurs Donghae with him to the Kitchen..

But how can I possibly relax, they are working hard on the food. I cant be the only one sitting. I walk to the kitchen but Leeteuk comes before me and with a smile but a firm voice he says “You are ordered to rest and sit on the couch not to touch any food only to eat” I smile, he is to cute.”Leeteuk-shi I am not going to be resting alone while you guys are working” I try to pass him but he keeps blocking me “Leeteuk let me pass, please “ I try not to laugh but I am failing “Come on to the couch” Leeteuk turns me around and leads me to the couch and then walks away. It is really impossible to go against them. I will do the dishes then, not going to tell them but I am. Try the stop me then.

You know how some people have a notebook, where they write everything down, like dairy you could say. I have one as well and at first I wasn’t really into dairies but no I cant life without it. I take out my bag my little notebook, sounds nicer then a diary in my opinion. Shall I write in it now? Or should I wait until I am home? Looking at the boys, are they  really  focused on the food, only Donghae looks sometimes to me but when I look at him as well he quickly looks away. Even thinking about it makes me smile from ear to ear hahaha
Donghae has been so nice to me the entire time, from the moment we met. The whole time since we have been here, he has been stuck to my side, talking to me and getting the know me...Ooh dear I think i am falling for him, everything he does is so, so manly, perfect. He, I never felt this way before for someone, Well once but that was a long time ago..Well not that long but with Donghae it is different..We have been talking all the time since we met and I want to talk to him more and more..We talked about our families and life..I didn’t tell him about my family yet.. how am I suppose to tell him that...I should wait with that right? Then I will know for sure that he likes me for whom I am and not for my family’s name..But I don’t know if he likes me, he can just be nice to me...Right?  Oohh what if he doesn’t like me? I am already falling for him..What if I am the only one?

“What are you writing” I look up and there is Donghae, I quickly close my notebook. “Dont worry I didn’t read anything” he says with a reassuring smile, I love his smiles “Donghae shouldn’t you be helping the other?” he sits now next to me, with his hands next mine..”You want me to leave? “ Donghae gets up “No! “ before realising I grabbed his hand and pulled him down next me. He looks at me surprised and stares at our hands, I quickly let go of his hands. How could I be so stupid, see he doesn’t like me at all. “I am sorry” I should apologize for that, he doesn’t like me like that and I just made him uncomfortable. I look up to his face and I can see that he is thinking. “I am also sorry” he looks me in the eye before he continues “I am sorry” he pauses and as he takes my hand he continues “I am sorry that I didn’t take your hand first”   

Thump...Thump..Thump...My heart never has beating so hard, isn’t that crazy. I haven’t even know him for a day but I already feel this way. I look at his eyes, and every time I do, I feel like I am drowning in them, I cant stop looking and I don’t want to.

 

Donghae POV

“Donghae don’t you have to go back to them?” I look at the boys and maybe I should go back to help them but I don’t want to let go of her hand “ I entangle our fingers and sit myself closer to her “ Noo~oo I don’t want to go” her cheeks turn red, I like how shy and innocent she looks  “ I don’t want you to go either “  with a chuckle she hides her face in my shoulder, my heart starts to beat as crazy. I lay my head on top of hears and somehow it feels not strange at all, it gives a nice feeling and before I know it we are both asleep.

I wake up  by the sound of laughing, is there someone dying it sounds crazy.. I open my eyes and there are all the boys taking pictures of me and Aria. I look at her she is still asleep, I smile and the boys start to gasp even more. “He, can you guys please stop, what if you wake her up”  they all seem to get it and leave still taking pictures and laughing with each other. The only person who looks kinda sad is Hyukie or am I imaging things? He might just be nervous around her, that must be it I mean who wouldn’t be nervous around her, I am also nervous every time I look at her, but the good kind of nervous.
It is silly though, I just met her today and we already hold hands and right now she leaning her head on me. She is beautiful , not only on the outside but also in the inside. It seems like I have know her for ever, we click so well together. I look at her face and carefully I cares her face and put a of hair behind her ear. I just met her, how is it possible to be falling already for someone..I never had this before. This feeling I don’t know how to name it, it is strange. My heart beats fast every time she looks straight at me and when I think of her I get a strange feeling in my stomach..Are those maybe the butterflies that everyone always gets when they are in love? I have never been in love before and I also never had this feeling with any girl I ever met. All I know for sure is that I don’t want her the move, what this feeling might be. I want to hold on, hold on to it forever.