Chapter 13

A New Beginning

Hyukjae POV

“Okay come here “ I let go of Arias hand we run all the way up and we are almost here I turn her around and I cover her eyes with my hand. “Wha don’t make me fall” Aria is laughing and I lead her to the spot. I was doubting to take her here, but I love coming here and I would love to share this spot with her

“I will never drop you..We are almost there”

They view always takes away my breath, from here you can see all of Seoul, the lights and when you look you can see the stars. I think that she will love this. I remove my hand from her eyes and falls open. Mission accomplished..I feel so happy, I am so glad that she likes it.

“Woow, this is...This is amazing!” She turns to me and her eyes are sparkling again. She walks up to the fence and is admiring the view, she looks amazing in the moonlight. I take my phone and take a few pictures of her. When we turns I make a picture of her and I get that feeling...A great feeling but also a feeling of Opps I got caught..

She doesn’t mind it and I am glad about that. She reaches her hand to me and I am glad to hold her hands again. She takes my phone and is also taking pictures, first of the view and then of us. Our first couple picture...Can I call it that? It makes me feel great.

“Today...I loved spending time with you “ I suddenly have that urge to express how I feel now, I have actually expressed how I felt all the time to her. “I loved spending time with you too” She smiles at me, God I love her smile...

We sit down on the bench and while she is leaning on her head on my shoulder we enjoy the view. I look at her, that view is great but  I love this view more. I lean my head on hers and we just stay like this, I wish we never had to move.

 

*A week later *

Donghae POV

I get home late again...Oohh I am so tired, I fall on my bed and just..I just want to drift away... I take my phone and Yess! Aria has send me a message. I haven’t been able to see her for over a week and it feels terrible. We have been texting non stop though. And I am so happy about that.  I look at the note that she left me...And my heart starts to beat fast again

Donghae oppa~

Thank you for everything! There aren’t any words to express how grateful I am for all that you have done for me. I am glad that I met you ^^ You are a great cook! Leeteuk left some for me to eat ;) Next time I will make breakfast for you!

You don’t need to be sorry for not saying goodbye, you want to know why?  Cause it isn’t goodbye, I will see you soon. After this week is done we will see each other again right? I would like to something with you. :3

You also have to tell me how your day has been, I want to know all! I hope you also have a great week and good luck!

Thank you for everything and there is nothing to be sorry for! I am sorry for not being able to thank you for everything in person, I will do that next time. Promise!

Have an amazing day and week! I will talk to you later!! Byee~~

I close my eyes, I want to feel this feeling for ever. We have been talking nonstop, we talked about everything. I have learned so much about her this week and I the more I know about her.. The more I start to like her...I cant wait to see her. I need to see her, I want to hug her and take her everywhere.

I feel my eyes falling, oohh I am so tired...and before I know it I am asleep with Aria in my thoughts, just like every night of this week.

 

Aria POV

Donghae send me a text and my heart flutters...Ooh we have been talking all week long, 24/7 and I..the more I know, the more perfect he gets. I like him every time more and more. I smile from ear to ear reading his messages. But somehow I do feel guilty...

“Ariaa~ “ I am hugged from behind and it is my roommate hahah “Cho-hee” I hug her back. She has been so amazing to me, we have a lot in common as well. When I came here after spending the day with Hyukjae, she helped me so much...I didn’t know what to expect but she made me love the room and I love sharing it with her. We do pretty much everything together. We work together eat together. I really believe that I have a friend in her. The same goes for Chul-moo, I just call him Chul and he doesn’t mind. He was also the boy who handed me my car keys. He has also been helping me too fit in here.

“ Aria, Cho-hee! “ Chul is there ,he is running over to us...I look at Cho-hee, we have talked about this a lot and she has a major crush on him and it seems that he likes her too...

“Should we go and eat somewhere?” “Yes of course we should.” I answer before Cho-hee can, I wink at her and she blushes.

“aria isn’t Hyukjae picking you up as well?” We are at eating in the cafeteria where the people who work here can eat. She is right...Hyukjae, i smile widely. Every single day of this week, he came to pick me up and to spend some time together. We went to eat ice cream just to walk together. I like it a lot that he comes to pick me up..

“Yaa Do you like him so much “ Chul is teasing me... Me and Cho-hee have talked about Hyukjae and Donghae as well. She also doesn’t really know what to do. She does find Hyukjae amazing, she hasn’t seen him yet, but that he comes to pick me up  Every day, that amazes her. But she also said that my smile is different when I talk about Donghae..she didn’t really know how to explain but she said when I talk about Donghae everything is different than when I think of talk about Hyukjae.

“how late is he picking you up?” Cho-hee makes me wake up from my thoughts. I don’t know exactly..”He didn’t know when he would be free, so I don’t know..” Cho-hee nods and does seem  a bit happy about it “Well then we can spend more time together “ She smiles haha, she is adorable. 

“Are you guys done eating? We can get some dessert? “ Chul proposes to go to some shop and eat some dessert what sounds amazing! I love dessert!! “We ARE DONE “ me and Cho-hee respond at the same time and quickly go and change. Chul is waiting for us.

“You know I can also stay here and you two can be alone “ I stop Cho-hee and she seems to be thinking. “Noo I also want to spend time with you” I hug her and we walk like this to Chul.

“ready to go?” “READY “ me and cho-hee have this a lot, that we speak at the same time..I really love how alike we are. It is amazing.

“are we going on foot or?” Cho-hee asks  and I freeze. I haven’t told them who I am and they haven’t seen my car yet..then how am I going to explain...

“we can take my car.” Chul offers and I feel so relieved we walk up to the parking lot and there he is...He looks amazing like always...With his leather jacket..Ooh I love his jacket... He just parked and is looking at something.

“Who are you looking at?” Cho –hee and Chul both stop and come beside me and look at him.. Cho-hee mouths falls open “Waa he is...he is hot!” Chul gives her a jealous look..He really likes her, his look makes me chuckel but my attention quickly goes  back to him.

“do you know him? “ “Ommo he has a Porsche!! “ Chul and Cho-hee are asking a lot of questions but I am just looking at him. He always comes and picks me up...Even today, he said he didn’t know when he would come but he always does.

Hyukjae...Ooh...

He turns around and notices me, he starts to smile brightly and Cho-hee start to look at me with a look “Ommy no way! That is Hyukjae?” falls open and Hyukjae starts to walk over to here.

His gums show and he opens his arms while walking over to me..I want to hug him. I run over to him and he lifts me up and turns...I like this feeling

“Hyukjaee~ you came “ he lowers me down and gives me a kiss on my forehead. “I will always come for you”  oohh I cant stop smiling. “are those your friends?” I have talked a lot about them to him. I nod and we walk hand in hand to him.

“Hello I am Hyukjae “He bows down and they do the  same “You must be Cho-hee and Chul” They introduce themselves as well and start to ask him a lot of questions.

We have been talking for quite some time and I am glad that my friend and Hyukjae are  getting along so well.

“how long have you two be together?” Together? Me and Hyukjae...We haven’t really discussed that. I don’t know if we are or... I look at Hyukjae and he also seems to be thinking he is looking at the floor but when he notices that I am looking at him, he meets up with my eyes.

“it feels like forever. “ he says while looking me straight in the eye. I don’t know what to say or how to express how I feel. I feel...I feel happy..I pull myself closer to him and that causes him to smile even brighter.

We decided to get ice cream with the four of us and Hyukjae takes us to the same place where he took me the first time.

We are all having a great time and I am so happy that they all get along but when they leave to get more ice cream , Hyukjae turns to me to tell me something...He doesn’t seems how to tell me. Nothing serious right?  I get this feeling that what he is about to say, isn’t happy news..

 

Hyukjae POV

I really like her friends but I am happy when they leave to get more to eat. I  really need to talk to Aria..

“do you want to go outside for a minute?”  I am don’t know how to tell her this. I don’t want to tell yet that I am in super junior, but I will be gone...I have to leave for China tomorrow for ss6....I just don’t want things to mess up between me and her. I...We...I felt so happy when I said that we are together and that she agreed, but I don’t know how to do this..

We are outside and she is starting to feel worried. Okay here we go one two three...

“I am going to China tomorrow so I won’t be back for a few days and on the 20 I will go again to China but I will be back the 23. “ I feel so nervous about telling her this. If she asks why then..I don’t want to lose her and what if I do by telling her this...She doesn’t seem like the girl who will get mad easily but she really hate lying. I look at her face and she seem sad, but not mad..I feel a feeling of relieve coming up

“I will miss you “ that is all she says and I feel so relieved and happy. I pull her in for a hug. I know that one day I have to tell her. The boys and I have already discussed it and we all want to tell her, but we don’t know how.  I just want to hold her tight for now...

We walk back inside and she seems a bit sad but on the other hand she is also a bit happy “Oppa lets make today amazing okay?” she whispers at me..Ooh how is it possible for her to be this amazing person..There is literally no bad bone in her whole body. 

We dropped Cho-hee and Chul off and we are now alone. I don’t want to say goodbye, I know that it is just for awhile. But we spend pretty much every day of this week together, it is going to be weird to not see her at all. Me and her are both for the loss of words.  We are just holding hands and we now that we have to say goodbye for now...I don’t want to let go, just not yet.

We get out of the car and we walk slowly..she stops and comes in front of me. “ Hyukjae oppa..I will see you in a few days, have fun. And don’t forget me”The last thing she says with a wink..I am going to miss her. I pull her in a hug, no words can express how I feel.

“Aria...I will miss you too.” I give her a kiss on her cheek and I let her go. Hard to say goodbye but it isn’t really goodbye..before I know it I will be back..I look at her leaving. I feel really sad about this. I don’t want to go, more than that. I don’t want to lie to her. Before I start to cry in public I get in my car and go home.

 

Aria POV

I walk away from Hyukjae and I feel so sad..I still feels his warmth and his lips.. I am sad that he is going to be away from some time..But somehow do I have the feeling like he isn’t telling me everything. Well I am not one to judge. I need to tell him and all of them who I really am.

I walk into my room and there are Cho-hee and Chul they are talking and it must really show on my face that I am sad. “What is wrong?” they both look worried and stand up

“nothing much, Hyukjae is just going out of town for a little while. So I wont be able to see him for a week.”  They don’t really know how to react and Cho-hee just gives me a hug, but I am glad just to see them.

“Ari there was someone here looking for you.” Chul is thinking of his name and even Cho-hee doesn’t know. “ahh Donghae..he was here like a minute ago, he is waiting for you in the lobby.”

Thump..thump....Everything stops and my heart goes faster..This feels great that he is here. But also wrong..What about Hyukjae.... I am walking to the lobby but I don’t know, is this a right thing to do? I want to see Donghae but..I feel guilty, this is wrong to Hyukjae. Although I am doing nothing wrong..Donghae is my friend and Hyukjae and I aren’t like couple..right?

There he is..I haven’t seen him in a week and it is just like the first time..My heart goes faster and I time stops... He notices me and walks over to me.

“ari “ every time I see him I just smile..Even when I think of him. Even though I don’t want to hurt Hyukjae and admit it. I always start thinking of him but  when I fall asleep I am thinking of Donghae..

“Donghae...”  he seems happy to see me and maybe even as happy like I am to see him?

We are walking over the street and it is nice to catch up with him. We have been talking about everything. I can talk about everything with him, it feels so safe.

“are you very tired?” Donghae looks extremely tired. That worries me, he should take good care of himself. “I am a bit tired but don’t worry” “I am worrying about you. Come we should head back and you need to go home to rest.” I am turning around to walk back, but he grabs my hand. “I don’t want to go yet. “ I look at his hand and my hand is tinkling again. Ooh what does he do to me...

We have been walking rounds we both don’t want to go yet, we have talked and laughed so much. We rest in a little cafe and he is ordering something warm to drink for us. I cant quit staring at him. It is weird to talk to him in real life instead over text or over the phone. It isn’t different though. We still talk about everything but I like talking to him face to face more.  We finish our drinks and are now heading back to the hotel. It is extremely cold..I try not to shiver but Donghae already noticed and takes of his jacket and puts it around me. I don’t even get to complain. He grabs my hand and we walk back to the hotel.

“Do you want your jacket back?” we are standing in front of the hotel and it is time to say goodbye.

“No you keep it, I will come back for it later “ He gives me hug and hug him back. Oohh he smells great.  I watch him leave, the second time I watch someone leave today...

Oohh what am I doing..

 

Hyukjae POV

We just had the concert and it was amazing.

“next time we need to have Aria see this” Leeteuk says and everyone agrees. That would be great indeed. I would like that. I miss her a lot and we have been talking a lot. I am just worried about Donghae and her. Should I say something to him. He is my best friend. I should I don’t want to lose him. I call Donghae over and Teukhyung is also here. I don’t want to be rude to Teukkie so I let him stay.

“Donghae..I like Aria.” He seems surprised by my confession and Leeteuk looks like he already saw it coming.

“I know that you like her to. But things between me and her are really going well. I don’t want to hurt you and I am sure that you also don’t want to hurt me.” Donghae seem hurt though, when I told him that things went well between me and her he seemed hurt.

“Hyuk I will stay out of your way. I am still going to friends with her though! She is my friend! But I wont come in between the two of you. “ his words are such a comfort. Now I can more at ease.

“promise me that we will respect her choice, whether it is you or me. That we wont interfere.” What he says seems fair and even Teuk hyung agrees to it.

“i promise. “Me and hae hug and Leeteuk joins in. I am glad that me and hae talked about this but it somehow feels like I just have agreed to my own dead sentence. I just agreed to losing her to hae...