Chapter 20

A New Beginning

                                                                                              

Donghae POV

I felt so helpless and angry seeing Aria getting hurt.. I already feel guilty for leaving her, we don’t get to spend much time together because I have to work all the time. Its my worst nightmare for her to leave because I am always working.. I look at her necklace, I still cant believe that she gave this to me, she seems to know what I am thinking.. She  really seems to become my ideal girl.

“Donghae don’t want you to hold her?” Leeteuk and Siwon walk over, all the boys are in the kitchen preparing food for her, I am so grateful for the way they are all taking care of her.

I look at Hyukjae, he is still on the ground with her in his arms. At first I was shocked that he run immediately over to her, but in the end, they also have history together and they are still close. It also seems that he knows something that we don’t.

“No I am glad that he is supporting her, I mean, in the end..”

“Aren’t you scared that, it will lead to something more?  They do have history and were together for some time.” Teuk hits Siwon for his reckless words.

“ I am not afraid of that” I look at her necklace, there is no reason for me to worry  “ I trust her”

 

Ari is still in Hyuks arms, she is really hurt, we are also hurt by seeing her cry. I promised her that I wouldn’t leave..But we have to go in the next hour..Wait! I have an idea, I am going to take her with me to Taiwan.

I go to my room, I am a bit nervous about this...I hope that it can be arranged.

I arranged it! I am so happy about this, I quickly walk back and Ari is already on her feet. Hyukjae also cried,  he must really still care a lot for her.

I see Ryewook walking over to her and handing her a cup of tea, that is so kind of him.

“You don’t have to be embarrassed, you are our family now.” I cant believe that all of them are so sweet to her, Hyungs words also seem to touch her. 

“I arranged it” I walk over to her, it hurts me to see her cry. I cup her face, her cheek has turn red from the clap. I carefully I let my fingers go over her cheek... ooh, I am fighting my tears and my anger..

“You are coming with us. You are coming with us to Taiwan.”

I see that she is confused and also the rest of the boys are also confused.

“I talked to our management and all of us are leaving tomorrow to Taiwan.”  The boys are all up in an uproar and discussing what they could do now. I am still looking at Aria, she still doesn’t seem to believe what I just told her.

“I told you that I that wasn’t going anywhere. I promise you that I won’t go anywhere. “ I hug her, I promised her and I am never going to break my promise.

 

“Shouldn’t you pick up your phone? “ Teuk joins us, he is right thou, her phone keeps un buzzing.

“No, I don’t want to, it is her that is calling.” I feel myself getting more angry... I grab her phone and put it off. I see her and teuk looking surprised at me.

“She has to leave you alone”

“Thank you oppa..” she grabs my hand and Teuk leaves by saying 

“I guess this is my queue..” 

 

“Is there anything you want to do?”

“I should probably pack..Want to help me?”

“I would love to help you”

 

We leave for my room and she starts to go through her stuff. I am glad that she is coming with us, I don’t want to leave her. Especially after what happened today.

I study her face,  she is worried, she is frowning and there is a crease between her eyebrows. She shouldn’t worry too much, I will help her.

“What are you worried about?” she stops going through her stuff and sits down on the ground.

“Where am I going to live? What am I going to do?” She looks so helpless... I walk over to her and sit myself in front of her.

“Don’t worry about that , you can stay here and as for a job. I might now a place where you can work.” I hold her hands, I would love it if she agrees to staying here.

“Isn’t that a bit too soon? “

She has a point. We aren’t even a month together..

“Like I told you before, I spend almost 30 years without you..This might be too soon, this might be too quick, but it feels right. I love falling  asleep with you in my arms, waking up holding you. Seeing you cook for me in the morning. If it is right, there is no such thing like time or too soon. We have know each other for a long time and even if we haven’t been a couple for that time. I was in love with you from the start, for me we where together from the moment I saw you.  “

I pause and look at her, she seems shocked by my confession. I didn’t want to tell her in this way that I loved her, but the way of saying doesn’t matter, that she knows does.

“You..You..”

“yes.. I love you... I loved you since the first time I saw you...” I am shy saying this..I never said this to a girl.. I look at her expression, she is biting her lip and smiling, there are also tears welling up in her eyes. Her silence is killing me...

“I love you too...”  I look up at her..I never toughed that hearing those words could make me feel like this... I smile from ear to ear and I am also tearing up. I lean in to kiss her and give her a sweet kiss. God..I am crazy about her..I love her.

 

“Do you want to take this?” I hold up a sweater of her. She has so many clothes.. It is hard to choose what to take..

“What is the weather going to be like? It is raining here” I look out the window, I love rain...

“how long are we staying in Taiwan?”

“Not long 2 days we will be back at December 1 and then and on the  fifth  of December we will leave for Japan and will be back the seventh and the 19 we will leave for Japan again.”

“You are going to be away a lot” Ari has a bitter sweet smile on her face, I know she isn’t trying to make me feel guilty and tries to smile like it is nothing, but I know she doesn’t like it as much as I don’t.

“You are also coming with me..” I make her sit next to me..

“I also have something else to say..I told you that my movie is coming out, and that is why I will have a busy schedule and will be travelling a lot and will be busy with interviews. I also am busy preparing the new album, so I am recording a lot of songs.” I start to play with my hands.. I am nervous, I don’t want her to be upset “ so I don’t really have that much free time” I look at her, she seems to process everything, I feel guilty about working so much..

“Okay, I cant wait to see you movie and to hear the album.”  She pauses “ I will encourage and support you with everything” She smiles at me, she is getting more and more perfect with every second... I don’t know what I did, to ever deserve her.

“And about you having work, if you want you can work at Grill 5... you can check it out when we come back”

 I called my brother and he wanted to help. I told him all about her and he is happy to help her, like he said  I want to help my future sister and it is also a great opportunity to help her . I am so glad that he wants to meat her. I have been talking about her nonstop to him, I haven’t told him yet that she isn’t Korean and that she is rich, but  I also don’t think that that is important.

“Thankyou oppa~  I aprreciete it..”

“But?” I can hear in her voice that there is something that she isn’t saying

“You don’t have to do so much for me...It is my mess, I don’t want you to stress yourself so much.”

“Jagi..your problems are my problems..” I smile at her..She is sweet, but she is my girlfriend, what is bothering her, is bothering me.  

“Jagi..Do you want to move in with me?” I cant look at her..I don’t want her to say no, I know it is soon, but time is flying bye.. I am not going to waste anymore time.

“Emm..Donghae..” I look up at her and she doesn’t know what to say.. I don’t want her to say no, but I am getting more afraid that she is.

“Are you sure?”

“I am absolutely sure about this.” The more I think about it, the more I am certain. I want to live together with her. I should introduce her to my mother.

“I am getting my own apartment and we can live there together”

I see Ari hesitating, something in her eyes tell me that she really wants to, but on the other hand is she also hesitating.

“Ask me again in one month..If you are still sure about it, I will move in with you”

“Okay, I will ask you again..”

We continue packing, I know that she is being careful about moving to fast, but seeing her now. With some hair strings falling in her face and busy packing... It just makes me want to move in more, I want to see this every day..I want her with me 24/7. I can wait one more month, then I will have the apartment ready. One month is nothing, I waited so long to hold her...  I can wait one more month.

 

 

 

“I don’t want to spoil your sweet moment, but there is something we need to talk about” Teuk and the rest are walking up to us. They look worried. Me and Ari are done packing and are sitting on the couch watching a movie.. I pause the movie and Ari removes her legs form mine..

“What is wrong?” The way they look makes me concerned and Ari also seems too feel that way.

“We received a call from the management. When we went to pick up Ari, there were some fans and they saw us and followed us.”

This is bad, if there are pictures of me and Ari there will be a scandal, more than that.. They will attack her and that is the last thing I want..

“They have posted online what they saw happening and also a photo where you are holding her and you are carrying her to the car.”

I hold Ari’s hand, they are so cold..I look at her, she seems shocked and looks guilty. This isn’t her fault, I should have been more careful.

“They are asking you two to stay under the radar and try to avoid being seen together.”

“Okay, we will do that. They don’t want to talk to me about this..” Teuk doesn’t know..This is a bit weird. We can stay under the radar, but I am not going to lie to our fans about this. In the end I want to tell the whole world about us. I should go and talk to them when I have the time.

 

Ari POV

Donghae seems bothered by the fact that they are asking us to prevent of being seen together, but I also understand. He is a celebrity in the end. I snuggle deeper in his arms, we are watching a movie and he leans his head on mine.

I cant focus on the movie, I keep on thinking what happened today. I am glad that I quite, I cant tolerate the way she was treating me...  I look over to Hyukjae, he is smiling and talking to Siwon. I am glad that he was there for me, he is the only one how knows how she has been treating me.

There was something weird that happened to me and Hyuk, it was the feeling that I had before. I toughed that disappeared, but yet.. I was a bit upset, by him pulling away his head..I shouldn’t think to much about this..

I snuggle even deeper in Donghae’s arms. He is so warm, I still cant believe that he asked me to move in with him. I really want to, I would love to wake up every day in his arms, to see him every day..I just want him to be sure. Wouldn’t it be amazing to be like this every day, lying in his arms watching a movie... Thinking about us moving in, my eye lids are getting heavier and I fall asleep.

 

“wake up , we have to go.” I open my eyes and I am in Donghae’s room.

“Are we going already? Did I sleep all night? Wait, all day?!” I slept so long...I am still tired though..

“You were sleeping so peaceful, I just couldn’t wake you up.” Donghae is really too sweet.

“Come we need to go.”

 I got dressed as quick as I could and I am now heading to the airport. Donghae explained to me, that it will be crazy at the airport, with fans waiting for them. So I am going a bit sooner, so there wont be any suspicion.

I understand now what he meant with craziness. There are so many fans, not normal. I try to go past them and check in. I try to enter, when someone stops me

“I know you...Are you..Are you that girl from the photo?” A girl with a huge camera in here hand stops me. What do I say? I try not the panic.. I look to the floor and back to her, she must she me panicking, looking for words to say

“Don’t worry, I don’t hate you. If you are the girl in the photo, I am glad that Donghae has you. He seems to really care about you. Don’t hurt him!” She winks at me and leaves.

 

I get by my seat and I am still not sure what happened. She was so nice, I didn’t expect that... I see Donghae walking to me

“Ah you made it.” I smile at him, he hugs me. “Did they bother you?”

“No the opposite.. A girl stopped me and she knew that it was me from the photo and she was really nice. She said that she was happy that you had me, but also warned me not to hurt you.”

“Really?” Donghae seems surprised. Maybe they weren’t so nice to him? Something happened.

“What did they say to you? “ he doesn’t want to tell me, I can see that. “I can see that something happened.”

“A lot of fans wanted to know how you where, some where really happy, but others.. You shouldn’t be bothered by them.” It is obvious that he is bothered by it.

“Oppa..Isnt that normal for some to be a bit more on the fence? When they have had the chance to really see how we are, they will also be happy. Give it some time.”

“you always know what is bothering me...” he my hair and gives me a kiss on my crown. “Thank you”

 

 

“Okay it is your first tour...Your first Super Show..Are you nervous?” Heechul walks up to me, he looks amazing in his outfit.

“Wauuw you look amazing! No I am so excited to see you guys perform, I cant wait!”        Heechul wraps his arm around and we walk on like this.

“I am sorry for everything that has happened in the past hours.”

“Heechul...you don’t have to be sorry, it isn’t your fault and you have been helping me a lot, all of you have.” I give him a hug “Fighting! I will be cheering you on!” He smiles and I walk to my seat.

I am so excited to see them perform. Me and Donghae got in a little fight after we landed the plane. I feel myself tearing up again. I don’t really know what happened, but someone told him something and now he seems convinced that I am  going to leave him. What is ridicules.. I am not going to leave him.  He is afraid that I am going to leave him, because he is working all the time, he was so upset saying all these things to me..He is really afraid that  I am going to leave him, but I am not going to.
 

The concert is amazing! I am singing along with every song, I also love the little movie clips that they have done in between the numbers. Donghae has been amazing, all the boys, but I have been focusing more on him. He looks so happy performing.
He looks so handsome, in his uniform..Ooh so handsome.. Wauuw, my mouth falls open, now he comes out in a suit..I love it..

I look away..that move...A hip trust... I peak a little.. I smile, I kinda love it.. Now is Hyukjae’s solo.  I am blown away by his rap skills. He is amazing, he even started dancing..Wauuw, now I totally understand why he is the dance machine.

For the next numbers my focus is more on Hyukjae, he looks amazing..No..No I should look to Donghae, I look back at him. In this number is the first one to have females dancers in it. It fits the number perfect. I freeze... Donghae has to dance with the female..I can see that he is holding back, but he still has to the dance.. I feel my heart ache. I look away, I cant look at that, I know that it is his job, but still... It is not nice to see.

Now they are talking and they are really little kids. I focus on Donghae, he seems sad. Maybe I also shouldn’t have said some of the things I said. The boys prevent him from crying and they continue with their next number and after this the next clip comes up.

Donghae looks really handsome in it, with his suit, he should wear it more often. The clip is so sad, it seems that is about past relationships and how it went wrong. First are the ones of Kyuhyun and Siwon and then comes Donghae..

I knew that he always was worried about me leaving him for because of his work, but I never realised that it bothered him so much. It is truly something that he fears. The clip breaks my heart especially seeing Donghae sad face in the end. I keep my tears in and they come up to sing their song.

This isn’t helping...They are singing Don’t leave me and when it is Donghae’s turn to sing I can see how sad he looks and that he is fighting his tears.. I didn’t know that it impacted him so much.
I fight back  the tears.. I can’t wait until I can talk to him again.

 

The second part of the concert is a bit more fun for me... Also Henry and Zhoumi are here to sing. Seems that all of them are enjoying themselves. Donghae and Hyukjae also perform as a duet, seems like they are enjoying performing with the two of them. I am glad to see them together performing.
The last of the concert has a lot more op beat songs and a lot more hip trusts as well. I cant say that I minded it though..

I look around, Elf is leaving, they were all enjoying the concert so much. It is amazing to see how much they all care for them. I wait to see all of them leave, it warms my heart to know that they are all so loved. They truly have the best fan base.

I am a bit scared to walk to the rest.  I am walking slowly and carefully.

“Ari, come with me” I hear Heechul calling me and he drags me onto the stage “wait here” I don’t really know what is happening, but I will stay here. I walk further onto the stage, it is amazing to stand here. I hear someone coming and it is Donghae

“Oppa...” I don’t know what to do.. he walks slowly over to me..

“Oppa, I... “ I stretch my arm out “Stop!” Donghae seems shocked by my sudden action.  

“I watched you perform all night. It might be the first time I saw you perform, but one thing became very clear. You belong up her, you love performing, you love singing to people.” I make eye contact with Donghae, I can see that he scared about what I am going to say.

“What are you trying to say?” I can also hear in his voice that he is afraid...

“You belong up her. I know you are afraid that I will leave you, because you are always working. I want you to be happy and I will support you in anything that you do, if it makes you happy. You don’t have to be afraid of me leaving you. I won’t leave you, when will you understand that!” I feel myself getting mad. Donghae walks over to me

“I am not going to leave you... I love you...” I try not the cry, I have been crying so much lately.

“I am sorry... It is just..”

“ I get it, people probably left you in the past, because you didn’t have time for them. But guess what, I am not them. I am here and I am not going anywhere.”

Donghae tears are falling, like mine. He walks over and pulls me in hug, lets me go a bit to look at my face

“I love you..”

He kisses me softly, but more intense than the past kisses. I kiss him back and my hands go in his hair. He holds me even closer and I feel like flying again..

 

*                                                                                                                                                                 *

 

The last concert has ended..Well the last concert in Taiwan. It was crazy, I still cant believe that they went like fronzen on the stage.. I took many pictures of Donghae..He looks so cute but also ridicules..

“Give me a kiss” Donghae  walks over to me, he has a fake beard on

“No, not until that is of your face” I laugh at him but he comes closer.. Ooh noo. I try to escape, but I am to late.. I giggle and he starts to kiss my face all over..

“Fine..Fine..Mercy!” I laugh, I cup his face and give him a sweet but short kiss on his lips. His face after is so cute, he looks so satisfied. I laugh...”you silly”

“Your silly”

“Mine silly”

 

“I don’t want to interrupt your cuteness and all , but we have a plane to catch” All the boys are looking grossed out by us. But they are right, time to go back to Korea.

 

*                                                                                                                                                  *

 

Donghae was right saying that he didn’t have much time to spend together. He has been so buys, he is now recording with Hyukjae.. I am for now staying on his couch. Donghae wanted me to stay and I wanted to so I am staying by him and Ryewook.  It is nice to be around him.

“Ari did you to your new job?” Ryewook and I are spending today together, he was free and so was I so we spend it cooking and watching tv. Yes we are so lazy.

“yes I did and I got the jog, it is a grill taco 5. I think I will love working there, they are also sweet” I see Ryewook looking at me with big eyes

“Grill taco 5, did you meet Donghwa?”

“Yes I did, he is so sweet and kind. I reminds me of someone, but I can’t really put my finger on it.”

Ryewook doesn’t ask any further and we continue to watch television.

“are you coming with us again on tour?”

“yes I am and I cant wait, I love to hear you guys sing.” I smile at Ryewook and above all that, me and Donghae get some time to spend together.

 

*                                                                                                                                                                   *

 

It was amazing the past days in Japan, they were so good performing and Me and Donghae spend a lot of time together, now we are back in Korea and I starting my new Job. I really love working here and Dongwha is very kind to me, I really like him.

I get a text and I look at my phone, Donghae has bought his own home and has been busy being furniture, but with everything he wants to buy he asks me if I like it to. What is so adorable. He bought lately a lightsaber, what  is pretty amazing, but still. Since then he is asking me a lot more if I like it too.

I text him back, I like the sheets he sent me. He is now busy being presents for Christmas, I am still thinking what to get everyone. In two days it will be Christmas, I am excited, I cant wait.

 

Donghae POV

“Mom let’s eat something here” We stop at the grill. Mom and I have been spending today together. I want to tell het today about Aria, Donghwa really likes her. I am so glad that he does, he was surprised by the fact that she wasn’t Korean, but he didn’t mind at all. No I just have to tell my mom, I know it is getting serious between me and Aria. It always has been serious , but I am going to ask her again to move and I want to ask her tomorrow.

“Mom, I have something to tell you” I take a deep breath

“I am in a relationship. “ I see my mother’s eyes widen.

“Her name is Aria, she is half south American and half American.”  Stop talking to look at my mothers reaction. I am so nervous...Ohh, please..

“Okay, what is she like? “

I feel so relieved, my mother doesn’t seem bothered by the fact that she isn’t Korean.

“Mom, she is amazing, she is so sweet and kind...”

My mother interrupts me talking about her. I look up to her, she is smiling.. this makes me so happy

“She sounds like a sweet girl, you really like her Donghae.”

“Yes mom I do, Dongwha also already met her and she works here.”

“She doesn’t have a degree?” My mother is happy about here knowing my brother, but working here..

“yes she has a degree.  She  studied at Harvard.” My mom seems happy about that.. Should I ask her now, or more should I tell her now?

“What is it?”

“Mom, I...I am going to ask her to move in with me.” I look at my mother, she is thinking.

“Do you love her?” “I love her with all of my heart” My mother looks into my eyes

“If you love her, I will support your decision.  If she makes you happy, that is all that I want.”

“thank you Mom. She makes me really happy.” I smile like crazy, I love her..

“I can see that”

 

We are talking about things I should by for our home when I see her. I freeze up, I totally forgot, she is working today. She looks amazing today, like always. She hasn’t seen me yet, but is walking this way..

“Donghae-oppa” She notices me and almost drops what she is holding..

“Jagi..” I stand up and walk over to her..what should I do. I look over to my mom and she is also surprised.

“I want you to meet someone.” Okay, breath..This is all working out great..This will work out great..

“Mom, this is the girl I have been talking about Arian.” I see Aria bow deeply for my mother

“Ari, this is my mother.”

I look over to my mom and she seems impressed by her good manners. I smile, this is really going well.  Aria stay a while to talk to my mother and they get on really well. I am so happy about this, I am so happy that they are getting along.

“Donghae!”  I look up , Hyung is coming to us.

“Mom, what nice to see you” he hugs mom and I see Aria looking surprised at me.

“Aria, didn’t Donghae tell you?  I am his brother.” He smiles and I feel a bit guilty I should have told her sooner. Luckily she doesn’t mind at all.

“Mom, I will bring  you home. “ I stand up, but my mom ways with her hand

“Donghae, that is not needed, Donghwa can bring me home. Why don’t you and Aria go. “ I smile at my mother

“Thank you mom” I give her a hug and Aria is also standing up, she bows

“It was a pleasure to meet you”

“It is was also very nice to meet you Aria, I hope to see you soon.”

Aria smiles at my mother and we leave together.

 

“Your mom is so nice. Do you think she likes me?” I grab Aria’s hand and pull her a bit closer.

“she loves you” she smiles at me..Should I ask her now? No I have an idea.

“I wanted to throw a housewarming party today, for my new apartment. Do you want to help organise it?”

“Of course I would love to!”

I smile, this is amazing. I grab my phone and invite all to come, I also tell Kyu to invite Cho. I can’t wait for  tonight.

 

“Did you invite your brother? “ I hear aria, calling me from the kitchen we have been busy all afternoon. We cleaned everything, did grocery shopping. She loved my or our home. What is a relieve, I tried to make sure that she liked everything before I bought it, I am glad that it all paid off.

“Do you want me to invite him?” I didn’t invite him, I toughed it might be a bit awkward for her.

“Yes, you should, he is your brother”

“I will do that.” I walk up behind her, she is still cooking. I give her a back hug “That is so sweet of you” I give her a kiss on the cheek.

 

All the boys arrived and they love my and soon to be our place.

“Siwon “ I walk over to Siwon, we went last time to a jewellery and he helped me pick out the perfect couple ring for her. It is really pretty I am sure she will love it.

“Do you have it?” It wasn’t done yet, so Siwon picked it up for me

“Here it is, you little romantic” Siwon hands me the little box. I am so excited. I should make clear though that it isn’t a engagement ring, there is it too small for.

“are you nervous?” I must look nervous

“I am ...I am so nervous..”

The doorbell goes and there is Sehun, I am glad that he made it, I also invited Suho, but he couldn’t make it. I am glad that Sehun is here though, he is one of  my close friends.

“ Donghae, Everyone is here, you should give a toast. “ Teuk calls me to the front and makes everyone go quite. I go and stand in front of everyone. Everyone is quite and looks at me, I hold my hand out to Aria and she grabs it with a big smile. I hold her hand tight and hold her close to me.

“Well everyone, thank you for coming. I am glad that all of you are here. Not only to see my new apartment, but also to be here by the start of a new chapter. “ I see everyone getting a bit confused. I look at Siwon and he gives me a little bit more encouragement.

“I bought this apartment not only for me..” I let go of Aria’s hand and take a step back. “As all of you know, are me and Aria in a good and serious relationship. And the last days we have been spending day and night together.” I see everyone getting a bit more anticipating, they want to know what where I am going with this. I look at Aria and she just looks confused.

“This apartment is not mine..” i get down on one knee and hold the little box up. “It is ours.. Aria, will you move in with me?” I hold the box up and I hear everyone gasp.. I look at Aria and I see that she is shocked but she also looks so happy..

“I...yes!” I get up and she falls into my arms I spin her around and everyone claps .

We break apart and I open the box.

“This isn’t a engagement ring, right?” I look at Teuk hyug “Hyung, it is to small to be a engagement ring.”

I focus back on Aria and I hand grab her hand. I softly put the ring around her finger.

“On the front of the ring are our initials and inside the ring is our date, 15-11 and on the back is Forever. “ I look at her and she looks like she is about to cry. She leans in and gives me a sweet kiss. I feel my heart flutter. Like every kiss, she takes my breath away.

“Lets start our new chapter.” I look at her, I love her words..

“Lets start our new chapter of our lives together. “ She smiles at mine... I can hear the rest making puke noises. I smile, I don’t care.. I am happy and I want everyone to know. I am going to spend the rest of my life with this girl.

“I love you”

I lean in to kiss her again, but before my lips touch her I whisper

“I love you too”