If You Do

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ye Seung] Jung Hee! Good luck in school and be careful on the way!

[Jung Hee] Ne, Eonnie! *kisses Appa* Good bye, Appa! Please behave, okay?

[Appa] Eungeungnuuuhugu!

[Jung Hee] *smiles* Annyeong! I’ll be leaving now!

 

She put on her shoes cheerfully, ready to face the new day that awaits her. She opened the door and hopped on her way to school. She greeted everyone she met with a smile, she felt so energetic today. Even though she didn’t know the reason why, she felt something must be celebrated. She was happily humming and walking on the pedestrian lane when a guy on a motorcycle tried to block her way.

 

[Jung Hee] *panics* N-Nugu ya?!

[…] *grabs Jung Hee’s hand*

[Jung Hee] *screams* Ya! Let go of me!

 

Jung Hee forcefully took the guy’s hand off of hers and ran away as fast as she could. She tried to scream for help but the guy was able to chase her and he covered with his hand. Jung Hee struggled with all her might but the guy was too strong for her. In a flash, she stepped on the guy’s foot with her whole energy, making the guy loose his grip and shout in pain.

 

[Jung Hee] *runs* *hears guy’s voice* Wait! *stops* That voice is familiar.

 

She walked back to check on the stranger she thought was dangerous.

 

[…] Mwoya?!

[Jung Hee] Ya! You! Are you…?

[Tao] *takes off helmet* It’s me!

[Jung Hee] Aisssh! What are you doing?!

[Tao] I must be the one asking that! Why would you do that?!

[Jung Hee] Excuse me! You’re the one who started it!

[Tao] Mwo?! You stepped on my foot!

[Jung Hee] You grabbed my hand!

[Tao] Well? What’s wrong with that?!

[Jung Hee] I thought you were a kidnapper!

[Tao] Me? This handsome guy over here? A kidnapper?

[Jung Hee] Well, taking off your helmet makes you look more like a kidnapper.

[Tao] Mwo?!

[Jung Hee] By the way, what are you doing here?

[Tao] Actually, I was planning to take you to school today.

[Jung Hee] Mwo? Take me? To school? Tch. No thanks. *walks away*

[Tao] Ya! Where are you going?!

[Jung Hee] I’m gonna take the bus!

[Tao] It would be faster and safer if you’d allow me to take you to school!

[Jung Hee] No thanks! I think it’d be safer if I ride the bus!

[Tao] Jinjja. She’s unbreakable.

 

Jung Hee waited on the nearest bus station she found at the intersection. She has one more hour left before she becomes late for school. She spends almost thirty minutes travelling from home to Chun Ha University. In short, she’d be late if the bus won’t arrive in thirty minutes. Two minutes later, Tao came while riding on his motorcycle. Jung Hee pretended she didn’t notice him, avoiding his eyes.

 

[Tao] Agasshi! If you had just accepted my offer a while ago, you should’ve been in school right now.

[Jung Hee] *ignores*

[Tao] Ya! Are you ignoring me?

[Jung Hee] Why should I pay attention to the words of the person who caused me to be fired?

[Tao] Ya! Don’t you know how many girls are dying just to see me?

[Jung Hee] Oh? Those bunch of idiots? Well I know, I can count them with my fingers. But too bad, I’m not one of those lunatics.

[Tao] How could you say that to our EXO-Ls? Don’t act like you haven’t done anything!

[Jung Hee] It was your fault! If you haven’t done that then I should haven’t acted like that.

[Tao] That’s why I’m lending you a hand right now! To apologize…

[Jung Hee] Hm?

[Tao] I know I’ve caused you a lot of trouble… That’s why I’m trying to help you…

 

A moment of silence was given for the two. Jung Hee felt miserable and her conscience was bugging her nonstop that she regrets acting rude towards Tao.

 

[Jung Hee] Ya! What are you waiting for? Let’s go! I’m gonna be late!

[Tao] *smiles* Jinjja?!

[Jung Hee] Can you please hurry up?

[Tao] Ne! *rides motorcycle*

[Jung Hee] *rides motorcycle* Ya! Drive slower, arasseo?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter