Ruthless Anemone

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The school bell rang and Hyun Woo was nowhere to be found. Jung Hee went to her locker where she found a folded piece of paper inside.

 

[Jung Hee] What's this? *unfolds paper*

 

Go to the rooftop. I'm waiting.

- Lee Hyun Woo

 

[Jung Hee] Why is he suddenly asking me to go meet him at the rooftop?

 

Jung Hee felt that it was something important so she rushed upstairs to climb to the rooftop. On her way, a female junior called her from behind with another folded piece of paper on her hand.

 

[Female Junior] Eonnie!

[Jung Hee] Oh! Wae?

[Female Junior] Uhm... Some guy gave me this paper and he told me to give it to you *hands over the paper to Jung Hee*

[Jung Hee] Hm?

[Female Junior] Don't worry, sunbae! I didn't read it!

[Jung Hee] What did the guy, who gave this to you, look like? Tall? Blonde?

[Female Junior] Hmmm... As far as I can remember, he is tall and blonde. He's quite good-looking too even though his face is covered with sunglasses and a scarf.

[Jung Hee] Tao. Oh! Kamsahamnida!

[Female Junior] Ne! *leaves*

[Jung Hee] Now what? *unfolds paper*

 

Ya! Did you miss me? I think you're so worried about me right now since I wasn't able to show up this morning. But, don't worry! I'm perfectly fine! We had just started to film another reality show entitled "EXO's Showtime" so I think I'll be busy from now on. Be sure to watch it, okay?

 

[Jung Hee] Mwoya?! Me? Missing him? Pffft. What is he talking about? *looks at the paper again* Oh! There's something written below.

 

P.S. Just in case you feel lonely watching our variety show, I planned to visit your house at 6 pm. I think you're missing me so much so you won't mind, right?

- Tao

 

[Jung Hee] What the?! *looks at her watch* It's 5:40 pm already! Oddoke?!

 

Jung Hee galloped her way downstairs while imagining Tao's devilish acts while he's inside her home. She puts all of her notebooks inside her locker and quickly ran outside the school gates, forgetting about Hyun Woo, who was patiently waiting on the rooftop with a card in his hand which contains all of his feelings for Jung Hee.

 

[Hyun Woo] Why is she late? She should've seen that letter several minutes ago. Maybe she thought it is a scam. Well, can't blame her. She's being taunted by those witches almost everyday. I'll just go see her instead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter