Dawn of Affection

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour after their classes were finished, Jung Hee led Hyun Woo outside their campus to let him meet her friend.     [Hyun Woo] A-Ahhh!! W-Wait!!!    [Jung Hee] Ppali!!! Min Chan's waiting for us!!     After minutes of running down the hallways, Jung Hee caught sight of Min Chan's back as they slowed down while catching their breath.     [Jung Hee] Min Chaaan!!!   She called out to her and she waved back with her gleaming smile on.   [Min Chan] Jung Hee!!! *notices someone with Jung Hee* Nugu?
[Jung Hee] Oh! Him? His a transferee here at our school. *hits Hyun Woo's elbow*   [Hyun Woo] A-Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee... Hyun Woo! N-Nice to meet you...
[Jung Hee] Just bear with him! He's always stuttering when he talks...
[Min Chan] Nice to meet you! I'm Kwon Min Chan! Can I call you "Oppa" instead?
[Jung Hee] *shoves Hyun Woo's arms*    [Hyun Woo] Ah! N-Ne!     Jung Hee laughed at how cute the two were looking at each other, while the two were clueless for what she is up to. Her mind full of evil thoughts as to how will she be able to let these two fall in love with each other. She said her goodbyes to both of them, letting them spend their time together... ALONE.     [Min Chan] Ya! Are you just going to leave us here?!   [Jung Hee] Ne! I'm really late for work! So you guys... uhm... enjoy your time together!   [Hyun Woo] E-Enjoy our time together? *looks at Min Chan then blushes*   [Min Chan] Ya! Are you kidding me?! It's still early!     But before Min Chan could even run to stop Jung Hee, she was already gone out of her sight. Jung Hee, on the other hand, laughed devilishly while running towards the bus station. She was always waiting for the right moment to let Min Chan date other guys, not the ones on her laptop, posters, or phone, and she thought that that day is the right time! She climbed down the bus while breathing deeply. It was cold that night and she hurried to the store's entrance where her colleagues were waiting.  
[So Jin] Wow! Jung Hee! You're so early today, ne?   [Jung Hee] Ah yeah... We were dismissed early!
[So Jin] Good thing! We have a lot of customers today.
[Jung Hee] That's great! I'm so hyped today!     She greeted their customers with a big smile on her face. Serving them with high quality that each and one of them deserves until one customer came and changed the store's atmosphere. His eyes were covered with spectacles and his mouth covered with black face mask. He was wearing a black trench coat which made him stand out among the customers. Jung Hee's co-employees were scared to approach him so she took the courage to ask this "strange customer".  
[Jung Hee] Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to PINee Resto! May I take your order?
[Customer] *remains silent*   [Jung Hee] Uhmmm... E-Excuse me?
[Customer] Hm? Could you be...?
[Jung Hee] Ah... N-Ne?
[Tao] *takes off glasses and face mask* Min Chan?
[Jung Hee] Y-You?!     Because of Jung Hee's loud utter, the customers, including her co-employees, fell in silence and stared at them curiously.     [Tao] *puts finger on his mou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter