Great Farewell

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung Hee's father was buried the very next day with only Jung Hee and Ye Seung knowing. She moved to Ye Seung's house afterwards and became their helper.

 

[Ye Seung] I told you! You don't have to act like our maid!

[Jung Hee] Eonnie... You helped me and my father for a very long time and I think now is the time to repay everything you've done for us. *sighs* You know I'm not rich that's why I'm going to help you through labor *smiles*.

[Ye Seung] Okaaay... Fine. If you insist.

[Jung Hee] Thank you!

[Ye Seung] I should be the one thanking you. Now, unpack your things and let's eat!

 

Meanwhile, at EXO's dormitory...

Tao, who just reached the dormitory, rushed to his hyungs with teary eyes.

 

[Lay] What's wrong, Tao?

[Kai] Are you alright, man?

[Tao] She's gone! She left me!

[Xiumin] Who's gone?

[Tao] Jung Hee!

[Kris] What do you mean?

[Tao] I went to her house this morning and no one's there! *leaves*

[Lu Han] Why would she leave?

[D.O] Did you check her room?

[Kris] Nothing's there! Her Hyungs are gone!

[Se Hun] Tao Hyung! Tell us what's going on!

[Tao] I-I don't know! Last night I caught her packing her things... and then... *remembers their kiss* *touches his lips* *blushes*

[Kris] And then what?!

[Tao] Uhm... She left...?

[Kris] Why did you let her leave? *leaves*

 

Kris quickly ran out of the dormitory, where he bumped into Chan Yeol and Baek Hyun, who just came back from a Japanese food date. Both of them entered the dormitory with everyone in panic mode.

 

[Chan Yeol] What's happening in here???

[Baek Hyun] Did we miss something?

 

Kris went to visit Jung Hee's house and he found out that what Tao said is true. She's not there neither his stepfather's coffin.

 

[Kris] What is she planning to do? I haven't told her about the truth yet!

 

He sat down on the house's staircase and buried his face on his palms. Just then, he heard a light footstep coming towards him and a soft voice calling his name.

 

[Jung Hee] Kris Oppa?

 

He ran towards her and hugged her as soon as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter