Just Because

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hee stayed still, showing no reaction to what she just heard.

 

[Jung Hee] Are you trying to prank me?

[Kris] No! I'm not.

[Jung Hee] Come on *rolls eyes*. Give me a break! Now, where's the hidden camera?

[Kris] Jung Hee, there are no hidden cameras.

[Jung Hee] I know you, Oppa. On the count of three, the other members will come out. One..

[Kris] Listen, Jung Hee. I'm not trying to play a joke here.

[Jung Hee] Two... *sighs* Three.

 

The countdown ended and the people, Jung Hee was expecting, didn't come out. Little by little, she realized the real situation she was in.

 

[Jung Hee] So... It wasn't a joke at all? *nods* Omo! *covers mouth*

 

She started to tear up after hearing the sad news. Kris comforted her, trying not to show what his heart really feels.

 

[Jung Hee] *sniffs* Why? Why would you leave the group?

[Kris] *sighs* There are things that are hard to explain. To sum it all, the reason I left is because I can't take it anymore. Being the company's puppet every single single day is not my style. I have to take action before it becomes worse.

[Jung Hee] *wipes tears* Do the members know anything about this?

[Kris] They don't know about my departure but they know I had a fight with the CEO.

[Jung Hee] What?! Just what are you thinking?! You might get sued by the company!

[Kris] Then let them sue me! I know I'm on the right side and I know what I'm fighting for!

[Jung Hee] Are you going to take this issue to the court then?

[Kris] I'm afraid to say yes I will.

[Jung Hee] Aigoo, Oppa... So what are you planning to do after that?

[Kris] I'm planning to go back to China. The woman who adopted me is sick. I have to fly there as soon as possible.

[Jung Hee] Should I ask Hyun Woo's mother for help?

[Kris] No need. I just want to let you know about my plans. I also would like to ask you if you're going to stay with me in China.

 

Her eyes widened by what she heard. Her mind's telling her she needs to go but her heart's telling her no. Oddoke? I'm the only person left from his real family members. Plus, he needs me, now that he's experiencing a very tough issue. I need to be there with him! However, I don't want to leave my home. Neither do I want to leave Ye Seung Eonnie and my friends. I can't speak nor read Mandarin, too, which will make it really hard for me to cope up. But still, I need to be with my brother. We only have each other. I need to fill up those empty moments he had without me. We need time for each other... To get to know each other. I guess I have no choice. I have to go.

 

[Kris] Have you decided already?

[Jung Hee] *nods* Ne.

[Kris] Don't worry. I'll respect whatever your decision is.

[Jung Hee] I'll go.

[Kris] Jinjja?!

[Jung Hee] Ne *smiles*. I feel like I have to spend more time with you, now that I just found out that you're my brother.

[Kris] I think so, too. Well then, let's continue and enjoy our first date together *smiles*.

[Jung Hee] *laughs* Ne!

 

The reunited siblings called it a day after eating a family-sized pizza and having fun together. Kris walked with Jung Hee until they reached Ye Seung's house.

 

[Kris] Thank you for spending time with me today.

[Jung Hee] Don't mention it! It's for my one and only brother anyway *smiles*.

[Kris] *laughs* Take care! I gotta go now!

[Jung Hee] Take care too! Be careful on your way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter