My Farewell

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jung Hee] Tao?! What are you doing here?!

[Tao] Please! Don't leave!

[Jung Hee] How did you know that I'm here??

[Tao] That's not important! Please! Just stay!

[Jung Hee] Tao... Just let me leave.

[Tao] Jung Hee...

 

Tao's teary eyes were fixed on her as he held her hand tighter. Jung Hee stood still, unable to think of what she would do next. She could see how much Tao wanted her to stay in his face. She tried to stop herself from crying and took a deep breath before opening .

 

[Jung Hee] Tao, please don't make it difficult for me. Leaving you guys hurts me a lot but I really have to go and look for my relatives in China. Why can't you understand that?

[Tao] I know how painful it is to be away from your family, however I hope you won't leave us like this especially when we need you at this point of time.

[Jung Hee] Do I really have to be the one to help you guys? I mean, we've only met a few months ago and there are a lot of people out there who knows you guys more than I do.

[Tao] Yes, that's true, but, being with you feels like something I can't explain in words. You give us all a different vibe and I, myself, don't know why.

[Jung Hee] Don't get ahead of yourselves. You will still meet a lot of people on your way and I promise you, there are a lot of people in this world who will make you feel better than me. Actually, I regret everything I've said to you. I judged you without even knowing you. After I became a close friend of yours, I finally realized that I was the one who was wrong all along. You guys made me understand what friendship is. I learned how you guys live everyday and you're not just living a comfortable life. Your hardwork inspires me to change myself and become a better person. With that, I think that's enough. I admit that all of you played an important role in my life but, as what other people say, good things come and go. Don't think that this will be the end. There are a lot of opportunities waiting for you in the future and I can assure you that. I guess this is where we should part our ways.

[Tao] I'm grateful that we were able to change your perspective on artists like us but Kris Hyung's leaving us. We can't let another important person follow him. Please, don't leave us as well.

[Jung Hee] Mianhae Tao.

 

Tao, who failed to change Jung Hee's decision, unwillingly let go of her hand. Jung Hee walked away without turning back. Her tears fell on their own without her knowing. Her chest hurts from all the pain she got while thinking about leaving her loved ones behind. She was busy trying to forget all the pain she's been experiencing when she heard Kris' voice from afar. She quickly wiped her tears before facing him.

 

[Kris] Ya! Where are you going?

[Jung Hee] Mianhae! *fake laugh* I was lost for a second out there.

[Kris] Aigoo... Let's go.

[Jung Hee] Ne!

[Kris] Wait a minute. Did you cry?

[Jung Hee] M-Me? A-Aniyo!

[Kris] Stop lying. If you really can't leave them behind, then stay. I'm not forcing you to come.

[Jung Hee] B-But...

[Kris] Are you coming or not?

[Jung Hee] I want to come but...

[Kris] If you're still doubting about it then just stay.

[Jung Hee] I will come! But...

 

Tao, who was just indirectly dumped by Jung Hee, left the airport looking gloomy. He walked his way to their dormitory without getting into another trouble. The dormitory felt unusually empty especially with one room looking bigger than before.

 

[Tao] Kris Hyung... Jung Hee...

 

Traces of Kris' and Jung Hee's scent can be still smelled around the dormitory. How can I forget them after everything w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter