Indolent Wordsmith

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung Hee wore one of her best attire and left to visit the rejuvenated Lee Hyun Woo. She met Eun Byeol in front of the hospital's entrance, a place where they only meet.

 

[Jung Hee] Omo! What time did you arrive here? I'm sorry for being late!

[Eun Byeol] It's okay! I just came here as well *smiles*. Geez! She's the one who set the time of meeting and then she's late? *sighs*

[Jung Hee] Are you okay?

[Eun Byeol] N-Ne! *fake laugh* Let's go inside!

 

Excitement ran all over Jung Hee's body as she walked through the hospital's hallways towards Hyun Woo's room. Her heart's beating faster than ever. Finally! I'll be able to hear Hyun Who's voice again! I wasn't expecting this to happen soon. Omo! Thank you, Lord! Tiny footsteps approached the white door found at the very end of the hallway. Jung Hee knocked and she started to feel nervous especially when she heard Mrs. Lee's voice, permitting them to come inside. She breathed first before twisting the door knob in front of her. A smile quickly flashed on her face as soon as she saw the laughing Hyun Woo while sitting on his bed. He gasped when he saw her entering the room. He wanted to stand up and ran towards her but he wasn't able to do it due to the dextrose connected on his hand. Jung Hee shed a tear as she was at last reunited with her friend. They hugged each other for a long time, having a very sincere and deep conversation on how much they missed each other without the use of words.

 

[Hyun Woo] Why didn't you tell me that you're visiting?

[Jung Hee] Of course, it's a surprise!

[Hyun Woo] How cruel of you... I wasn't able to prepare myself. Now I look like trash *pouts*.

[Jung Hee] A~ You're fine! By the way, this is Eun Byeol Eonnie *points at Eun Byeol*. She's the one driving the car... Which hit you.

[Eun Byeol] I'm sorry for that Hyun Woo! *clasps hands*

[Hyun Woo] Ani! It's okay. I'm okay now *smiles*.

[Jung Hee] She also helped us bring you here in the hospital.

[Hyun Woo] Thank you, noona! *smiles*

[Eun Byeol] *blushes* Y-You're welcome.

[Hyun Woo] By the way, where is he?

[Jung Hee] He?

[Hyun Woo] Ne! That EXO guy!

[Jung Hee] Oh... You mean him...

[Hyun Woo] Wae? Did he replace you for another girl while I was gone?

[Jung Hee] Aniyooo! I just don't talk to him anymore. You know I hate idols, right?

[Hyun Woo] So... He finally gave up on you?

[Jung Hee] Let's just say he did.

[Hyun Woo] What do you mean?

 

Just then, Jung Hee's phone received a message from Kris stating that he wanted to meet her. She quickly tidied herself and bid farewell to Hyun Woo and his parents although they had a conversation for less than five minutes.

 

[Jung Hee] I guess we'll go home then *stands up*. Well then, Mr. and Mrs. Lee! Thank you for letting us visit your son *walks towards the door*.

[Hyun Woo] Ya! What do you mean by that?!

[Mr. Lee] Why are you leaving so early?

[Jung H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter