Ceaseless Flow of Words

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hee ignored the man who was following her and returned to their classroom with a disappointed face. She was still thinking about the autograph that cost her whole life just to get it. She let out a deep sigh trying to forget about it and thought that she could think about it again after class. Just then, her classmates started to run back to their seats; a sign that their professor is coming!

 

[Professor] Ya! Everyone! Get back to your seats and be quiet!

[Students] *murmurs*

[Professor] I said be quiet!

 

Everybody sat in curiousity as to what is happening. Girls started to murmur and whisper at each other and the boys laughed at their professor silently with their fists on their mouths, avoiding themselves to laugh louder. Jung Hee had her poker face on the whole time. She was drawing random things on her notebook and was not paying attention until their professor spoke again.

 

[Professor] It might be sudden but I'd like to announce that you'll be having a new classmate today.

[Students] *murmurs*

[Professor] Aisssh! I said quiet! *student raises hand* What?

[Student 1] Is he a he or a she?

[Professor] A boy. *student raises hand* What now?!

[Student 2] Is he good-looking?!

 

The girls started to squeal and hit each other wildly which annoyed Jung Hee the most. She rolled her eyes as she witnessed her classmates' immature act. What's with having a new classmate?! Just as the girls were screaming and daydreaming about what would their new classmate be like, the professor went out to call for this "new student" outside the classroom. Everybody, except Jung Hee, were excited to welcome the new member of the family until he walked in.

 

[Hyun Woo] A-Annyeonghaseyo... M-My name is Lee... Hyun Woo.

 

The class fell in silence. He wasn't what they expected to come. He is far from what they imagine. Jung Hee suddenly sat up from her seat, gaining interest from this weird transferee. He looks familiar. Hyun Woo sat behind Jung Hee with all of the class' eyes on him. They were staring at him for seconds until the professor broke the silence.

 

[Professor] Okay, I'll be leaving you now. Remember... BE NICE!

 

The professor warned them from harming the new transferee. All of the girls' eyes were on Hyun Woo for the whole time which made him feel uncomfortable.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter