Zealotry

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jung Hee] W-What's wrong with you?!

[Min Chan] You're asking me what's wrong? Hah! I should be the one asking that! What's wrong with you?! Why can't you just leave Hyun Woo Oppa alone?!

[Jung Hee] Leave him alone? Do you think it will make a big difference? Why don't you leave him alone instead? After all, you haven't done anything good!

[Min Chan] M-Mwo?!

[Jung Hee] You heard me! Leave him alone! Don't you dare show up if you won't do anything nice!

[Min Chan] Now you're asking me to go?!

[Jung Hee] I'm tired! I don't want to force you anymore! From now on, let's forget that we became friends! Kamsahamnida. Now go!

[Min Chan] How dare you?

[Jung Hee] Go!

[Min Chan] You'll regret this.

[Jung Hee] Why would I? You forced me to do this. Go!

[Min Chan] Fine! I'll go but this is not the end *leaves*.

 

Great Jung Hee! Now you're back to square one again! Hyun Woo's in the hospital, Tao's hurt because of you, and now you pushed Min Chan away! Bravo! You're a complete loser now with no friends! Jung Hee slammed her face onto her palm real hard, making herself realize what she had done. She sat on the staircase located in front of their house's gate. She cleared her thoughts while gazing at the far horizon. How did things turn up like this so fast? She was staring blankly at the setting sun when she heard footsteps coming towards her location.

 

[Kris] What are you doing here?

[Jung Hee] Nothing.

[Kris] Oh... I see.

[Jung Hee] What are YOU doing here?

[Kris] Everybody's worried about you so I was asked to check up on you.

[Jung Hee] Why didn't you send your Maknae instead?

[Kris] *coughs* I'm sorry if you're expecting someone else. Don't worry! I'll tell them to send Tao instead of me.

[Jung Hee] Hah! Funny...

[Kris] So... Are you planning to go back?

[Jung Hee] Of course I would... AFTER EVERYBODY LEAVES.

[Kris] Arasseo. We're not gonna leave then.

[Jung Hee] You're all really crazy... Aren't you all busy?

[Kris] Well... no one's busy when it comes to love...

[Jung Hee] Mwo?

[Kris] *laughs*

[Jung Hee] Are you making fun of me?

[Kris] No.

[Jung Hee] Then leave.

[Kris] Is that how you thank the ones who helped you?

[Jung Hee] Fine. Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter