Gullible Enough to be Mine

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao entered their dormitory with an exhausted face. He sat on the couch and sighed deeply which dragged too much attention from the members.

 

[Baek Hyun] Aigoo... Our Tao... is in deep~ somberness again. Why, oh why?

[Tao] Go away...

[Baek Hyun] Ya! Your hyung is worrying so much about you and all you're going to say is, "Go away..."?

[Chen] Omo!!! Our Tao!!!

[Kris] He's a grown-up now!

 

Everybody was laughing hard while patting Tao's head continuously when they already passed their limitations and Tao couldn't take it anymore.

 

[Tao] Ya! Stop treating me like a child already! *walks out*

 

Everybody fell in silence. It's their first time seeing Tao so mad ever since they lived together. They stopped teasing him and didn't bother to follow him anymore.

 

[Xiumin] Wae? What's wrong with Tao?

[Lu Han] From the looks of it, I can really tell that he's really having a hard time.

[Xiumin] Wae? What happened to him?

[Lay] *shrugs shoulders* We don't have any idea...

 

At the moment, Tao was lingering around their street with his face full of covers. It was a cold night and only a few people can be seen walking outside. He was lucky that no one noticed him in the crowd of busy people. He has no exact destination but he kept on walking around the city hoping that his fate awaits him. As he was walking on an empty street, he suddenly heard a door closing and a person coming out of the building. He tried to look at the person's face to see who it was but it was too dark and the only source of light is the street light which is behind him.

 

[...] Oddoke? Nobody wants to hire me because I'm not yet graduated... Oddoke? Oddoke? ODDOKE?!

 

Tao walked closer to the person in front of him. One by one, he took off the accessories covering his face and poked the person on the shoulder.

 

[...] Mwoya?!

[Tao] Oh! It's you!!!

[Jung Hee] Oh........... You again................

[Tao] Hm? You don't look like you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter