Situation: Lost Control

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Omona =_= Jung Hee was welcomed by loud laughters which Tao produced. It was an absolutely unpleasant sighting for her. An eye-irritating moment for a hater. Why, of all human beings, do I have to experience this kind of torture?! She slowly approached their wooden door, opening it carefully to avoid drawing any attention. Unluckily, the annoying, eagle-eyed, blonde guy spotted her creeping behind the door.

 

[Tao] Oh! You're here!

[Jung Hee] Oh... Great! *calls Ye Seung*

[Ye Seung] Mwo?

[Jung Hee] *whispers* Did you mention my name in front of him?

[Ye Seung] Wae?

[Jung Hee] *whispers* Just answer me!

[Ye Seung] Uhmm... No?

[Jung Hee] *sighs* *whispers* Kamsahamnida!!!

[Ye Seung] What's the big deal?

[Jung Hee] *whispers* Just avoid mentioning my name! I'll explain some time!

[Ye Seung] Arasseo...

[Tao] What are you whispering about?

[Jung Hee] *fake laugh* Nothing!

 

Ye Seung invited Tao to sit on the couch again, making Jung Hee disgusted and feel grimaced. What is she thinking?! Can't she understand the situation we're in?! She even invited him to sit down! My goodness!

 

[Ye Seung] Please feel at home! *smiles*

[Tao] Ne! Kamsahamnida! *smiles*

[Jung Hee] Since what time have you been staying here?

[Ye Seung] He had just arrived five minutes before you came.

[Jung Hee] Why are you here?

[Ye Seung] He said that he wanted to see you.

[Jung Hee] What are you planning to do?

[Ye Seung] I told you! He just wanted to see you!

[Jung Hee] Ya! Eonnie! Why are you answering? I'm asking HIM.

[Ye Seung] *whispers* Of course, he's an idol! What else should I do?

[Jung Hee] Listen, eonnie! They're just human beings like us! You shouldn't treat them like Gods! There are a lot of people out there who deserves your kindness more!

[Ye Seung] What are you saying in front of our guest?! How can you be so rude?!

[Tao] *laughs* It's okay! She's always like that. I'm used to it.

[Ye Seung] Mianhae, EXO's Tao! She just hates idols *laughs*.

[Tao] I'm very sorry too! I visited without giving an early notice.

[Ye Seung] Aigoo~ It's fine! Our family is always ready to welcome guests! *smiles*

[Jung Hee] *murmurs* Except for idols like you... *elbows Jung Hee* Ow!

[Tao] *laughs* Well then, I'll go!

[Ye Seung] Eh?! Why so soon?!

[Tao] We have a very busy schedule these days. I just really want to see her. She might be worried about me as well *laughs*.

[Jung Hee] Mwo?!?!

[Ye Seung] Ne! She really talks about you a lot!

[Jung Hee] Mwo?! WHAT THE HELL IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!

[Tao] *smirks* Oh? Jinjja? I knew it!

[Ye Seung] Why don't you stay for a bit and eat dinner with us?

[Jung Hee] YA! What is she thinkiiiiiiiing?!?!?

[Tao] Mianhaeyo... I really have a tight schedule...

[Jung Hee] *sighs deeply*

[Tao] ...but if you insist, sure I would! *smiles*

[Jung Hee] WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?

[Ye Seung] Shall we eat then?

[Tao] Ne! *smiles*

[Jung Hee] Eonnie! You should leave now, right?? Your son is waiting at your home, remember???

[Ye Seung] It's okay! My husband's home anyway.

[Jung Hee] MWOYA?! She's replacing her family for this idiot?!?

 

Jung Hee couldn't believe what was going on. She was repeatedly chanting curse words inside her mind while internally sobbing. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?! If fan girls were in her shoes, they'd be probably jumping on a cloud nine. For them, it was a once in a lifetime experience, but for the unfortunate Kim Jung Hee, it's just a day-by-day, lifetime-long torture. Both Jung Hee and Tao were seating on the dining table, facing each other, with Jung Hee's father, who was sitting beside her. They could smell the stomach-grumbling aroma coming from the kitchen but that couldn't remove the annoyance in Jung Hee's soul. There was an unusual silence in the dining room, Tao started asking Jung Hee some random questions to avoid the awkwardness and she just answered them bluntly.

 

[Tao] Uhmmm... Is she your elder sister?

[Jung Hee] No.

[Tao] Mother?!

[Jung Hee] No.

[Tao] A relative?

[Jung Hee] No.

[Tao] Oh! A friend...

[Jung Hee] No.

[Tao] An enemy??

[Jung Hee] No.

[Tao] Ya!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter