Heave Ho!

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a week since Jung Hee left the dormitory and the members were already sick of keeping the dorm clean.

 

[Baek Hyun] Ya... Do you still think that Jung Hee will come back?

[Se Hun] You're right. I think we should just hire a new housekeeper.

[Xiumin] Only a week had passed and both of you are already complaining?

[Tao] She will be back! We just have to wait.

[Baek Hyun] *sighs* Fine...

[Su Ho] *enters the dormitory* Guys? Have you seen Kris?

[Chen] Aniyo...

[Lu Han] Waeyo?

[Su Ho] There's a rumor around the company that he had an aggressive conversation with Mr. Lee Soo Man!

[Lay] Eh? What happened?

[Su Ho] I also don't know that's why I'm trying to look for him.

[Kai] Did you call him already?

[Su Ho] I tried but he keeps on ignoring it.

[D.O] Aigoo... Where is he?

 

Earlier, at the SM Entertainment building...

[NOTE! The following scene is only fictional and theoretical based on author-nim's research. I hope you don't get too furious about this. You may now continue reading :)]

 

[Kris] Mr. Lee Soo Man, can you please postpone EXO's concert for a while? I really need to go home.

[SM] I'm sorry. We can't do that.

[Kris] But my mom's sick and there's no one to take care of her!

[SM] EXO's concert is already planned and a lot of your fans are waiting for it. You don't want to disappoint them, right?

[Kris] Listen, my mom is already old and I owe her a lot. I hope you'll understand!

[SM] I'm sorry but it doesn't concern me.

[Kris] *scoffs* Are you kidding me?! You will choose money over a dying person?! All I ask for is to postpone the concert! What's so hard about that?

[SM] Mr. Wu Yi Fan, we have a contract here which you clearly signed and as far as I know, problems related to families, etc. will not affect what is already planned UNLESS I allow it.

[Kris] Well then, I'm asking for your permission.

[SM] Kris, a no is a no.

[Kris] Why won't you allow me to?! Is that concert so important to you?!

[SM] Of course. A lot of foreign companies will be witnessing your first concert and that's the only day they are available. Can't you understand? Just think about your members' future... And yours as well. You could surpass those big, foreign artists if this concert is successful.

[Kris] Forget it! I'm sick of this company, controlling everything we do! Our freedoms are lost and I hate it! I'm leaving!

[SM] *whispers* Leave... If you can *smirks*.

 

Kris left the building he used to treat as his second home. He wandered around the streets without surprisingly being noticed by any fan. He went to visit the winter sea, where the twelve of them had fun together on the last episode of EXO's Showtime. For one moment, he sat on the white sand and stared at far horizon. There, he made the most difficult and biggest decision in his entire life.

 

[Chan Yeol] Any news?

[Xiumin] No. I still can't contact him.

[Tao] Hyung... Where are you?

[Se Hun] Did he forgot how to go back here?

[Baek Hyun] Pabo ya? Maybe he got abducted by crazy fan girls!

[Chen] That's possible!

[Kai] We might never see him again if that's the case!

[Su Ho] Everybody stay calm! I've already told manager hyung what happened. Some staff will help us to look for him.

[Xiumin] A~ What was he thinking?

 

Just then, the dormitory's door opened and everyone had their jaws dropped and eyes wide opened as they watch Kris entering the dorm. Kris noticed that everyone was staring at him. He cleared his throat to break the deafening silence.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter