Not The End

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Jung Hee! I'm 18 years old and is preparing for my college through different part-time jobs. I used to be a waitress at a famous restaurant named PINee Resto but was eventually fired when I got into trouble because of that xx idol!!! Ehem! Anyway, after countless times of pleas, I agreed to become EXO's maid. Just a fact, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really HATE idols and to think that I was able to become an idol group's maid is actually prettty amazing but absurd. However, after spending time with them, I realized that they're not actually that bad... they're only THIIIIIIS bad. LOL jk. So to answer the question, "Is it possible for a K-Pop hater and a K-Pop idol to fall in love with each other?", all I can say is... YES.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

It's already finished after years of writing T_T

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those people who supported and indirectly helped me in my first ever fan fiction :)))

Thank you Danielle Diva, Mia Ecube, Queencess Arubio, and Marsha Fontanilla for reading the original version of this sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter