Abstract Encounter

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud cheers from insane and obsess fan girls echoed throughout Daegu. The reason for these noises? It's them. EXO. They were having a fan signing event for the product they were endorsing and as expected, a large mass of EXO-Ls gathered around screaming and calling for their 'Oppas', hoping they would notice them. In the middle of the crowd was a pitiful fellow who was trapped in the ocean of upbeat girls.

 

[Jung Hee] Uhmmm... Excuse me please...

 

She politely asked the girls to give way and let her pass through but they snarled at her instead and continued to cheer their 'Oppas'.

 

[Jung Hee] Excuse me...

[Fan girls] Oppa! Oppa! Oppaaaaa!!! >.<

[Jung Hee] Excuse me!!!

[Fan girls] Oh! Oddoke?! My oppa is so handsome!!!! >.<

[Jung Hee] Ehem! Can't you hear me? I said EXCUSE ME!!!

[Fan girls] Aissshhh... Who is this girl?

 

They glared at her with their fiery eyes as if they were going to kill her. She backed off a little bit. She knew she might be torn into pieces if she didn't.

 

[Fan girls] Can't you see that we came here first? So it's our right to be here in front!

 

Jung Hee rolled her eyes. As she expected, she was being misunderstood by these scary-looking fan girls.

 

[Jung Hee] For your information? I'm not here for some nonsense.. I'm just here to pass through the other side. So if you won't mind.. Can you please move and give way?

[Fan girls] Oh! Shut up, lady! We won't be fooled by your lies! We know you're just trying to cut through the line!

[Jung Hee] Well, shut up, lunatics! If I'm not mistaken, kpop might've dominated your whole brain that you can't even think straight! Just let me pass through and this conversation is freaking over!

[Fan girls] Tch!

 

Even though she already told them about a hundred times that she has no intention to cut through the line, they still ignored her like they weren't hearing anything but only their stupid infatuation. She tried to squeeze through people in front of her but they won't budge like they were all glued together. She started pushing other people and she didn't mind making them mad, after all, they were the ones who didn't want to make way. She looked like an inmate imprisoned in a cell made of annoying and selfish fan girls. Oblivious of where she was being taken by the wave of people, she just realized that they were going towards the EXO members, waiting to scribble on papers wanted by fans. Before they could even reach the stage, she struggled to get out of the line but one of the guards patrolling there suddenly blocked her way.

 

[Jung Hee] Excuse me, sir!

[Guard] Hm?

[Jung Hee] Please let me through!! I'm going out!!

[Guard] No one is allowed to get out!

[Jung Hee]  Huh?! That's absolutely absurd! I just got mixed into this crowd and I wasn't suppose to be here! Let me out!

[Guard] Aigoo... Think you can outwit me? Well, sorry miss but I'm not like those idiot guards who would've let you pass through so that you can cut through the line.. I'M DIFFERENT!

[Jung Hee] Oh really? I think you're no different from those idiot guards! Can't you differentiate a fan from a hater?!

 

The guard ignored Jung Hee with an annoying smile on his face which made her feel more irritated. For her, nothing feels worse than being stuck in the middle of the things you hate... KPOP, OPPAS, SASAENGS, and IDIOTS!!! Her eyes were still fixed on the guard who left her when someone pushed her away.

 

[Fan Girls] Yah! Move it will 'ya?!

 

Even though it's against her will, she tried to follow the group of people where she doesn't even belong but she has no choice... To get out of that devilish place she must suffer the consequences. When she was already feeling calm and getting used to it, she suddenly remembered that her friend, Kwon Min Chan, is a very big fan of EXO.

 

[Jung Hee] Maybe I could just give Min Chan the autograph I'd get from them! That way I won't regret being stuck in here.

 

She patiently waited and stood in the line thinking that her friend would be happy knowing that she endured the torture she is now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter