Noxious Doubt

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hee started kicking her feet all around but all she was able to hit was the cold wind surrounding her. Three men were pinning her against the wall while laughing.

 

[Man 1] *teases* Awww... Looks like our little princess can't escape our little trap.

[Man 2] Don't be scared... We'll make sure that you're going to have fun! *laughs*

 

The other man had successfully took off his pants following a devilish smile as he gazed upon Jung Hee. She started crying loudly wishing there's someone who would save her. The third man excitedly ed Jung Hee's top exposing her undergarment.


[Jung Hee] *cries* PLEASE STOP!!! SOMEONE!!! SAVE MEEE!!!

 

The fourth man started kissing her around her neck with the other men cheering happily. She tried escaping their tight grips but in the end she's just a fragile girl held in their captive. The fourth man was about to kiss her on the lips when she finally had the chance to kick her right leg with full energy. The man growled in pain as he stumbled on the floor. The other men was about to harm Jung Hee when someone from the darkness bravely pulled them away from her. Jung Hee's knight in shining armor began to beat up the men using only his hands and legs. This mysterious guy threw a jacket on Jung Hee, asking her to cover her top. She thanked God for sending someone who would help her that day as she watched the silhouette of her brave saviour. The four men scowled as they ran away with bruises on their faces.

 

[Jung Hee] *stands up slowly* Uhmmm... Excuse me?

[Man] *turns away* *covers his face*

[Jung Hee] Wait! I just want to thank you for saving me.

[Man] I-It's nothing... *walks away*

[Jung Hee] Wait! Before you leave, may I know your name first?

[Man] M-Mianhae... *runs away*

[Jung Hee] W-Wai- Mwoya? Why did he ran away? Who is he?

 

Jung Hee wore the jacket the man threw at her and kept her wet top inside her bag. She quickly called a taxi for she was scared that she might encounter another trouble on the way. She went home and slept through the night without telling Ye Seung what happened to her. The next day, as usual, Tao was waiting for her outside their house's gate.

 

[Jung Hee] *whispers* As always... He's here again...

[Tao] Mwo?

[Jung Hee] Have they seen you already?

[Tao] They? Who?

[Jung Hee] Appa and Ye Seung... It's been a month already and yet they haven't told me about you.

[Tao] Uhm... Nope. They haven't seen me yet.

[Jung Hee] What's with "yet"? Are you planning to?

[Tao] Of course! Maybe someday!

[Jung Hee] Don't ever think about it or I'll kill you!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter