Dare to Fall in Love?

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hee continued to tidy up the whole dormitory. Sweeping, wiping, and dusting every inch of every corner. She worked quietly with determination to clean every dust particles she could locate although bunch of complaints were stored in her mind. Jinjja! How did they survive in this messy dorm?! Omo! Even rats and cockroaches would die in this place!

 

[Manager] Ms. Kim!

[Jung Hee] Ne?

[Manager] We are going to attend a meeting at the company and you will be left alone here. Please lock the door after we leave and don't let someone in unless it's us. Understand?

[Jung Hee] Ne! Be careful on your way!

[Lay] You should be careful in here too!

[Jung Hee] Kamsahabnida!

[Members] Bye Jung Hee! Bye ahjusshi!

[Tao] Remember what I taught you! Kick the crotch and scream for help!

[Xiumin] Come on... It's not like she's gonna go somewhere else.

[Tao] *sighs* We'll be right back before you know it!

[Jung Hee] Arasseo... Annyeong! *locks door*

 

Aigoo... Kim Jung Hee... Alone inside an idols' dormitory. But, now, it's time to clean! Jung Hee started to clean each members' room. She decided to begin her cleaning adventures inside Xiumin's room. Hmmm... Xiumin's room is pretty tidy. I hope the others' rooms are the same. However, the remaining rooms aren't what she dreamt of. They're nothing compared to the first room she cleaned. Now, I'm challenged. She gathered a lot of dust from the top part of the shelves and also from under the bed. She also washed the laundries to save time while taking a rest. She finished wiping the dusty trophies that are now gleaming clean and also managed to vacuum the carpet. While she was cleaning Kris' room, she found a necklace below the bed. Hmmm? I think I've seen this necklace before... Oh well. I'll return it to him later. She was already done tidying up but she was still not yet satisfied. She then decided to wash their bed sheets while there's still time. As she was collecting the sheets from each room, she discovered something surprising under Se Hun's bed sheets. M-Magazines??? Daebak! Why are these explicit magazines in here??? Well... They're still boys anyway. What do I expect? She was still scanning the magazines' pages when someone from behind patted her on her shoulders. Thinking it was some thief or some sasaeng, she lifted her leg and kicked the person on its crotch, followed with her scream.

 

[Chan Yeol] *runs inside Se Hun's room* WAE?!

 

She stopped screaming when she heard a voice and to her surprise, the person she kicked is no thief nor sasaeng at all.

 

[Baek Hyun] Tao?! Are you alright?!

[Tao] *cries* *rolls on the ground*

[Jung Hee] M-Mianhaeyo!!! I was startled! I thought it was some thief or something. I'm very sorry!

[Tao] *cries* W-Why would y-you do th-that???

[Xiumin] It seems your advice backfired *laughs*.

[Baek Hyun] *sees scattered magazines on the floor* Omo! *gets all magazines*

[Jung Hee] *sighs* No need to hide them. I've seen enough. So, these are yours?

[Baek Hyun] Ani... These are... ours.

[Jung Hee] *sighs* Unbelievable.

 

All of the members were in shock when Jung Hee piled the magazines in front of them on a small table. Their heartbeats started to run fast and sweats came, rolling down their faces.

 

[D.O] Where did you find these?

[Jung Hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter