Yelp for Help

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The morning sun was shining bright upon Jung Hee's face, waking her up beside his father's hospital bed. She yawned and stretched her limbs, giving herself that morning vibe. She went to the hospital's cafeteria to buy her father some breakfast. Unfortunately, she couldn't find black bean noodles anywhere, which is her father's favorite food in the morning. She knew he wouldn't eat anything she'll buy unless it is black bean noodles, so she went out somewhere else to search for it. She went back with a plastic bag on her hand which contains the noodles. She fed her father with lots of love as she smiled with her father's every bite. It was already noon when Ye Seung came to visit them.

 

[Ye Seung] How is he?

[Jung Hee] He's good! He's pretty active now unlike yesterday.

[Ye Seung] I think he only needs you.

[Jung Hee] *sighs* I feel like I don't wanna leave his side again.

[Ye Seung] So?

[Jung Hee] So... what?

[Ye Seung] What is it... That happened between you and Tao?

[Jung Hee] Seriously, Eonnie. Not now.

[Ye Seung] Wae? Did you, by any chance, say something you don't have to say?

[Jung Hee] What do you mean?

[Ye Seung] Well... For example, saying some hateful words that could break his heart.

[Jung Hee] N-No! T-There's nothing like that! *fake laugh*

[Ye Seung] Why are you flustered? Am I right?

[Jung Hee] How did she know?! Is she a psychic?! N-No! I-I'm just confused. *fake laugh*

[Ye Seung] Spill the beans... Will you?

 

Jung Hee couldn't lie anymore so she told Ye Seung what really happened. Ye Seung slowly shook her head feeling embarrassed by what she did.

 

[Ye Seung] Tsk tsk tsk... How could you say that?

[Jung Hee] What can I do?! I hate him! I already snapped and I lost my mind!

[Ye Seung] *sighs* I wonder how is he now.

[Jung Hee] Why are you so worried about him? You just met him a few days ago and you're treating him like you've known him for a long time.

[Ye Seung] Come on, Jung Hee. Can you just forget about the past?

[Jung Hee] What?

[Ye Seung] I know you hate idols because of what happened to your mom but I think Tao and s have nothing to do with.

[Jung Hee] Eonnie... Idols are idols. They are all the same. Nothing can change who they really are. It's already in their blood once the word "idol" is affixed on their names.

[Ye Seung] Jung Hee...

[Jung Hee] Eonnie... Please. I don't wanna talk about it.

 

Jung Hee left the room to pick up some fresh air outside. She cried as she remembered her moments with her mother, who died because of liver cancer. She should've survive if it wasn't for the fan girls scattered on the streets that day, which delayed the ambulance her mother was in. Due to the shock of her mother's death, her father suffered from heart , making his whole body paralyzed. From then on, Jung Hee blamed and hated all the idols she came across with, especially those who are famous and can cause a stampede. If it wasn't for them, eomma should be alive until now. She was in the midst of relaxation when she saw a tinted van parked near the hospital entrance. Strange men started climbing down one by one, wearing trench coats, sunglasses, and face masks, covering their entire identity. She felt it was very weird so she followed the group of thirteen men inside.

 

[Nurse] Annyeonghaseyo! How can I help you?

[...] We're visiting a patient in Room 1704.

[Jung Hee] 1704?! Isn't that appa's room number?!

[...] Kamsahabnida!

 

The group continued to walk and rode an elevator afterwards. Jung Hee used the stairs and ran as fast as she could to reach her father's room first. What are they planning to do?! Who are they?! Catching her breath, she finally reached the floor where her father's room can be found. She quickly entered the room with cold sweats running down her face.

 

[Jung Hee] Eonnie!!!!!!! *surprised* Eh?

 

She suddenly froze from where she was standing, feeling embarrassed of what she did. There she saw the EXO members inside the room with their manager to visit her father. They all looked surprised and confused as to why did she enter while shouting.

 

[Ye Seung] Wae? What's wrong?

[Jung Hee] *drags Ye Seung farther* *whispers* What is the meaning of this?!

[Ye Seung] Mwo? They just want to visit your father. Nothing's wrong with that.

[Jung Hee] *sighs* *whispers* You know I couldn't even stand one idol. How much more if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter