Memoirs of a Loser

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several days had passed and it was weekend already, time for Jung Hee to take a break from school and find a job. She contacted the person named Ha Ni, who was the one So Jin was talking about.

 

[Jung Hee] Yoboseyo?

[Ha Ni] Hm? Who is this?

[Jung Hee] Oh! Yoboseyo! My name is Kim Jung Hee and I am actually looking for a job. Park So Jin is my friend and she told me to contact you.

[Ha Ni] Park So Jin? *thinks* Oh yeah! I remember her. Say, are you free today?

[Jung Hee] Ne~!

[Ha Ni] Hmmm… Let’s meet at four in the evening at Ova Square 1004 Street. Arasseo?

[Jung Hee] Ne! 4pm… Ova Square… 1004 Street, got it!

[Ha Ni] ‘Kay… See ‘ya!

 

Jung Hee felt happiness in her heart. Finally! She found a job! Thank God! I would be able to help my father and Ye Seung Eonnie again. Although I won’t see Tao anymore… Ha… I would miss him.

 

[Jung Hee] *screams* Eonnie!!! Appa!!!

[Ye Seung] Wae?!

[Appa] ngguuguingu?!

[Jung Hee] I’m going to have a job!!!

[Ye Seung] Jinjja?

[Jung Hee] Ne! I just called the person So Jin Eonnie recommended.

[Ye Seung] And what did that person say?

[Jung Hee] She said we’ll meet at 4pm at Ova Square 1004 Street.

[Ye Seung] Ova Square? 1004 Street? *shakes head* Jung Hee, don’t go.

[Jung Hee] Wae?!

[Ye Seung] I have a bad feeling about this…

[Jung Hee] Mwo?! So Jin Eonnie recommended her so it’s okay!

[Ye Seung] Just don’t go, Jung Hee…

[Jung Hee] Don’t worry! Trust me!

[Ye Seung] Kim Jung Hee! I said no!

 

Jung Hee felt Ye Seung’s anger and eagerness to stop her, but she still pushed through on what she believed.

 

[Jung Hee] Eonnie! Please let me try! Don’t worry! I can do this myself.

[Ye Seung] Jinjja! Don’t come running while crying towards me! I warned you!

[Jung Hee] A~ Stop it Eonnie… You’re overreacting.

 

The said time already came and Jung Hee was late again as usual. She approached a tough-looking girl waiting on the other side of the street. She felt nervous and uncertain as she walked closer and closer.

 

[Jung Hee] Excuse me? Are you Ms. Ha Ni?

[Ha Ni] Then you might be Kim Jung Hee?

[Jung Hee] *smiles* Ne!

[Ha Ni] Why are you so damn late?! Didn’t we agree on 4pm?

[Jung Hee] *bows head* M-Mianhaeyo… It won’t happen again.

[Ha Ni] Let’s go! The clients are waiting! *runs*

[Jung Hee] *follows Ha Ni* Wait, Ma’am! May I know what my job is first?

[Ha Ni] You’ll know when we get there!

 

Jung Hee followed Ha Ni with determination. She didn’t know why but she feels so nervous and scared for what awaits her in their destination. Ha Ni stopped in front of a building full of neon lights. Jung Hee noticed that a lot of men were going inside its entrance. Mwoya? What kind of place is this?

 

[Ha Ni] Jung Hee! Let’s go!

[Jung Hee] Yes ma’am!

 

The girls entered at the back door of the said building. It was dark inside and only those colorful neon lights were the source of light. Jung Hee’s heart started beating fast as she followed Ha Ni. She heard a huge crowd cheering and shouting. What are they doing? Where am I? Ha Ni led her inside a room. There, she found a group of girls dressed in clothes that shows a lot of their skins.

 

[Ha Ni] Leader-nim! This is the newbie!

 

Ha Ni called out to one of the girls, who then approached both of them.

 

[L.E] So… This is the girl?

[Jung Hee] Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Kim Jung Hee! I’m a friend of Park So Jin!

[L.E] *whispers to Ha Ni* What is she wearing?

[Jung Hee] Wae? Is there something wrong with my clothes?

[Ha Ni] Anyway, Jung Hee, this is L.E. She’s the leader of our group called ID (A/N: Guys! Please don’t hate author-nim!!! >.< I’m also a L.E.G.O! Excuse me for changing their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter