Wingless Dove

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jung Hee] U-Uhmmm... Who are you, Ma'am?

[Mrs. Lee] Oh! Pardon me for our sudden intrusion *fake laugh*. We are Lee Hyun Woo's parents *fake smile*

[Jung Hee] A-Annyeonghaseyo... *bows*

[Mrs. Lee] So? Where's my son?

[Jung Hee] U-Uhmmm...

[Eun Byeol] Annyeonghaseyo! Uhmmm... You're son is inside his room *spots the nurse* Oh! There's the nurse!

[Nurse] *approaches Mr. and Mrs. Lee* Excuse me? Are you Mr. Lee Hyun Woo's parents?

[Mr. Lee] Ah, ne.

[Mrs. Lee] How's my son? Will he be discharged now?

[Nurse] Uhm... About that, Ma'am...

[Mr. Lee] Wae? Did something happen to my son?

[Nurse] Uhm... Actually... You're son is currently in comatose.

[Mrs. Lee] M-Mwo?!

[Nurse] Your son's brain was injured due to excess bleeding, making him unconscious. Luckily, first aid was applied before he was brought to the hospital which saved him from death.

[Mrs. Lee] *cries* It can't be...

[Nurse] If you'll excuse me... *leaves*

[Mr. Lee] Aigoo... How can this happen to our son?

[Mrs. Lee] *murmurs* It's her fault... It's her fault...

[Mr. Lee] Y-Ya...

[Mrs. Lee] *shouts at Jung Hee* IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!

[Jung Hee] N-Ne?

[Mrs. Lee] Ever since my son met you, he started acting different!

[Mr. Lee] That's enough...

[Mrs. Lee] No! *towards Jung Hee* If he wasn't stupid enough to let you play your tricks on him, then this won't happen!

 

Just then, Tao came back from the store just to witness what was happening.

 

[Tao] *whispers to Eun Byeol* U-Uhmmm... What's happening here?

[Eun Byeol] *whispers* They're the victim's parents. It seems that they're blaming her for what happened.

[Tao] E-Eh?!

[Mrs. Lee] Listen here!

[Mr. Lee] Please stop it!

[Mrs. Lee] No! *towards Jung Hee* I don't want to see you come near my son ever again!

[Jung Hee] *cries*

[Tao] Uhm... Excuse me? But you might be mistaken.

[Mrs. Lee] Mwo?!

[Tao] It was an accident. It's not her fault.

[Mrs. Lee] Oh? So you have someone to protect you, huh?

[Tao] I'm not protecting her. It is the truth. I-

[Mrs. Lee] LEAVE!

[Tao] N-Ne?

[Mrs. Lee] I said LEAVE! NOW!

 

The three of them have no choice left but to leave. They don't know what would happen next if they won't. Jung Hee's tears flowed down her cheeks as they left the building. She paused in front of the entrance as she tried to calm herself down. Eun Byeol approached her to apologize about what happened.

 

[Jung Hee] It's not your fault. If I just kept an eye on Hyun Woo right from the beginning, then all of these won't happen. I'm such an idiot! *cries*

[Eun Byeol] It's no one's fault. Nobody wants this to happen.

[Jung Hee] Well... There's one over there *glares at Tao*.

[Eun Byeol] U-Uhmmm... I think I have to go now! M-My boyfriend's waiting for me.

[Jung Hee] You can go *smiles*.

[Eun Byeol] Mianhaeyo.. Here! *hands a piece of paper to Jung Hee* Call me if anything happened, okay?

[Jung Hee] Arasseo *smiles*.

[Eun Byeol] Annyeong!

[Jung Hee] Ne! Komawoyo! *waves at Eun Byeol*

 

Eun Byeol waved back at Jung Hee before riding her car. She also waved at Tao, who gave her a nod instead. She then left in hurry, not wanting to wait for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter