Xenogamy

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-= REWIND =-

[Jung Hee] I'm done with you!!! I don't want to see you anymore nor hear from you again! Stop going to my house, school, or even give me letters! I HATE IT! Honestly, my days have been a hell for me ever since I met you! You are a burden in my life! A person who shouldn't exist in this world anymore! People like you don't deserve luxurious life like what you're experiencing right now! All you care about is money and nothing else! You play with other people's feelings and manipulate them all! You're no different from souls burning from hell! From now on, I want you to stop following me! Quit it!

 

She stomped off and left Tao without even looking back. Her tears were running down her cheeks, hiding it behind her tangled brownish hair. She stopped when she reached the bus stop and wiped her tears before riding one. Her eyes were red and swollen and traces of tears can be seen on her rosy cheeks. She peeked outside the window, observing civilians passing by with a mysterious glow on their faces. She reached home with an exhausted look on her face. She was expecting Ye Seung to shout at her again but no one even came out. She went inside feeling anxious about the unusual silence. When she opened the front door, she found out that no one was there. Walking slowly towards the living room, she noticed a small note pinned on the small table and it read:

 

Jung Hee, you're father and I are at the hospital just across the intersection right now. I'll explain when you get there.

- Ye Seung Eonnie

 

Jung Hee immediately departed to the hospital after securing their house. She prayed on and on as she crossed the busy streets. I hope nothing bad happened. I hope nothing bad happened. Her heart was thumping really fast and cold sweats ran down her face. She was catching her breath when she entered the hospital.

 

[Jung Hee] *breathes* Hospital scent... I somehow hate it now.

 

She approached the reception area with her knees shaking in anxiety. She looked around the hallways, searching for the room that the nurse had told her. Finally, the room where her father is confined was in front her. She twisted the door knob with her trembling hands and there she saw her father lying in bed. Ye Seung hugged her tightly with teary eyes.

 

[Ye Seung] What took you so long?

[Jung Hee] Mianhae, Eonnie... What happened?

[Ye Seung] Unfortunately, your father had a sudden panic attack while I was home...

[Jung Hee] M-Mwo? H-How did you manage to get him here?

[Ye Seung] I didn't! Thankfully, Tao was there with a friend of his to assist your father and notify me.

[Jung Hee] Tao? What was he doing there?

[Ye Seung] He was trying to visit you again. He said he'll fetch you in school and the way I see it, he's not with you. Where is he?

[Jung Hee] I... uhm... ah...

[Ye Seung] *raised eyebrows* What happened?

[Jung Hee] *fake laugh* Maybe some other time.

[Ye Seung] *sighs* Anyway, you're father's fine now. Thanks to Tao, he was able to survive. Make sure you'd thank him properly!

[Jung Hee] *fake smile* Ne... or maybe no.

[Ye Seung] Well then I'll leave now.

[Jung Hee] Ne! Kamsahabnida!

 

She smashed her head really hard on the wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter