Queerness

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun rose throughout the neighborhood and Jung Hee stepped out of their house earlier than before. She was wearing her black-colored scarf when she noticed something unusual.

 

[Jung Hee] Hmmm? *looks around* He's not here?

 

Tao was nowhere to be seen at that moment which made her feel so weird.

 

[Jung Hee] He should be here the moment I open the door. Maybe he's hiding somewhere! Oh well, he'll show up soon.

 

She continued walking her way to school, expecting that some crazy blonde guy would show up in the most unexpected time. She reached her destination without having any clues where Tao is. She entered the school's main entrance with a lot of questions in her mind.

 

[Jung Hee] Is he fed up already?? Has he forgotten about me?? He won't see me ever again??

 

Thinking that she won't see him once again, Jung Hee smiled excitedly with rainbows over her head but it quickly faded as she think about the moments they spent together. Those memories might not be as good as it seems but making her remember it made her smile and laugh.

 

[Jung Hee] Is it really over?? I won't see him ever again?? I haven't showed him my nice side yet... But he left already.

 

Jung Hee frowned as she reminisced all the mean things she told him. I shouldn't have acted like that... I should've been considerate. I am so mean! I feel sorry for him.

 

[Hyun Woo] Jung Hee! You're early?

[Jung Hee] E-eh?

[Hyun Woo] Wae? Did something happen?

[Jung Hee] N-nothing! *fake smile*

[Hyun Woo] Why do you look sad?

[Jung Hee] Uhmmm... *think* *think* *think*

[Hyun Woo] Wae??

[Jung Hee] Uhmmm... I haven't eaten breakfast yet! So I'm kinda tired today.

[Hyun Woo] Well then, come on! Let's eat!

[Jung Hee] M-mwo?!

[Hyun Woo] Let's go to the cafeteria! My treat!

[Jung Hee] Ani!!! Hyun Woo! It's okay! Ye Seung Eonnie cooked for me! It'll be a waste if I don't eat it.

[Hyun Woo] Oh... That's why...

[Jung Hee] Thank you, Hyun Woo! Don't worry! Next time, it's my treat, okay??

[Hyun Woo] Ne!

[Classmate] Ya! Hyun Woo! Ms. Lee is searching for you!

[Hyun Woo] *to other classmate* Ne! Wait a second! I'm coming! *towards Jung Hee* Mianhae! I have to go! See you later!

[Jung Hee] Ne! *waves hand* Annyeong~!

 

Jung Hee was left alone inside the classroom for the remaining students followed Hyun Woo. It was very silent and all she did was stare and observe the things around her. She was peacefully analysing every object near her when the door surprisingly opened, revealing a Taeyeon and her gang.

 

[Tae Yeon] Hm? Why is our little girl alone here today??? I can't see her so-called friend anywhere...

[Jung Hee] Are you talking about Min Chan??

[Tae Yeon] Oh? Is that her name?

[Jung Hee] Ya! What did you do?!

[Tae Yeon] *laughs* We? *laughs* We haven't done anything... She approached us herself.

[Jung Hee] M-Mwo???

[Tae Yeon] Aigoo... You don't know?? *sighs* Pitiful girl...

[Jung Hee] What are you talking about?! I-I don't understand!

[Tae Yeon] Oh yeah... I remember... You're such an idiot that's why you don't understand...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter