Tenacious Adherent

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-= REWIND =-

Without any choices left, he was forced to get inside the vehicle with annoyance written on his face. They don't understand! Why do they have to hinder me from doing things?! Although he was feeling irritated that moment, he managed to send his reply to Jung Hee's message.

 

[Mrs. Lee] I've decided already.

 

Hyun Woo's heart thumped as he waited for his mother's conclusion. It was unexpectedly thrilling, making him hold onto the hem of his shirt.

 

[Mrs. Lee] Hyun Woo?

[Hyun Woo] N-Ne?

[Mrs. Lee] You'll be sent to LA as soon as possible!

[Hyun Woo] Wait! What?!

[Mrs. Lee] You heard me.

[Hyun Woo] Wae?! Why all of a sudden?!

[Mrs. Lee] I have to take you away from that Jung Hee as quickly as I can!

[Hyun Woo] Wae? What's wrong with Jung Hee?

[Mrs. Lee] Hush! Enough of your stupid questions!

[Hyun Woo] I don't want to fly to LA!

[Mrs. Lee] I don't care! Whether you like it or not, you'll study there!

[Hyun Woo] Forget it! Dad! Stop the car!

 

Mr. Lee stepped on the brakes on Hyun Woo's command. As soon as the car stops, he quickly opened his door, got off, and ran.

 

[Mr. Lee] Ya! Lee Hyun Woo!

[Mrs. Lee] Where do you think you're going?

 

Hyun Woo galloped his way through the busy streets, searching for a vehicle that would take him to his desired place. Mr. Lee unleashed his hidden driving skills in pursuit of the escaping lad. Although they had the chance to catch up on Hyun Woo, they were hindered because of an unusual traffic. Hyun Woo was then able to ride a bus and successfully won the chase. Man... That was so tiring! He sat on the farthest seat of the bus, peeking outside the window and enjoying the cold wind caressing his face. The bus headed towards Changnyeong in a flash and Hyun Woo got off on an intersection.

 

[Hyun Woo] I remembered her saying it was around here.

 

He wandered around looking for someone and luckily, he found a woman walking towards him.

 

[Hyun Woo] Excuse me! Do you know a girl named Kim Jung Hee here?

[Ye Seung] Ah! Ne!

[Hyun Woo] I'm her classmate and would you mind if I ask her address?

[Ye Seung] Uhm... You can find their house if you turn right there *points*. Find a green-colored house and there she is.

[Hyun Woo] Thank you!

 

He followed the woman's instructions and he did found a small, green-colored house. He prepared himself for the upcoming confession. He failed to confess at the rooftop so he decided to visit her home instead. He cleared his mind and started reciting what he would say. After several minutes of preparing, he suddenly heard the door opening. He quickly hid behind a tree next to him and waited for someone to come out.

 

[Hyun Woo] *sees Jung Hee* She's here! *notices someone following her* Who's that? *finds out it's Tao* The EXO member? What is he doing here? And why is he alone with Jung Hee?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter