Until the Tables Turned

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the first day of February 2014 and Jung Hee was awakened by Ye Seung's early morning nags.

 

[Jung Hee] *yawns* Eonnie! Why are you so early today?

[Ye Seung] Stop talking and eat your breakfast now!

[Jung Hee] B-Breakfast?

[Ye Seung] *smiles* Tao told me to come here early. He dropped these just a few minutes ago *points at the ramen on the table*.

[Jung Hee] Mwo? He was here?

[Ye Seung] Wae? Are you upset because I didn't wake you up? *laughs*

[Jung Hee] *blushes* A-Aniyo! I-I'm actually thankful because I don't have to see his face this early.

[Ye Seung] *teases* A~ Jeongmal yo??? *laughs*

[Jung Hee] Eonnie!

[Ye Seung] Oh! By the way, Tao told me to gave this to you *hands paper to Jung Hee*. I didn't read nor peek inside the letter!

[Jung Hee] *sighs*

[Ye Seung] Well then, eat your breakfast and get going!

[Jung Hee] Ne!

 

She sat on the table comfortably while continuously swallowing the ramen noodles sliding down . As she ate, she suddenly thought of Tao, whom she hated the most. He's not that bad. She started to smile all by herself not knowing that Ye Seung had been staring at her for a couple minutes.

 

[Ye Seung] Ya! Have you gone crazy?

[Jung Hee] *stops daydreaming* N-Ne?

[Ye Seung] I see... *teases* You like him now, right?

[Jung Hee] What are you talking about?! I DON'T!

[Ye Seung] Arasseo... arasseo...

[Jung Hee] Mwo?

[Ye Seung] Nothing... Just prepare for your school... *laughs*

[Jung Hee] *sighs* Jinjja...

 

She read Tao's letter inside the bus as it travels towards Cheongdo. A smile was drawn on her face after reading the message.

 

Annyeonghaseyo! Kung Fu Panda, AB Style, Peacock Oppa, Tao ibnida! We're rarely seeing each other now and I know you're missing me so much. Don't worry! I'll still keep in touch with you even though we're going to be very busy. By the way, do you like the ramen I bought for you? Ye Seung Noona told me that it is your favorite. I hope you ate well. Good luck on your school! Aja aja! Fighting!!! ♡

 

Jung Hee smiled as she absorbs Tao's message in her mind. It unexpectedly touched her heart a lot and she couldn't stop herself from smirking.

 

P.S. Oddoke? All the EXO members are busy now... Especially manager hyung. The house is always dirty when we come home and there's no one to cheer us on since everybody's tired. Oddoke?

P.P.S. I heard from Ye Seung Noona that you're having a hard time looking for a job since they don't accept people who are not graduated yet. I also heard manager hyung say that they don't care if our maid haven't finished school yet as long as they have great skills in cleaning. Do you have someone to recommend?

- Tao

 

[Jung Hee] Mwoya? He's bringing that up again? Why is he insisting me to be their maid? I may have experience in doing chores but doing laundries and washing dishes are not my type. They should just ask their EXO-Ls to be their maid. I'm pretty sure all of them are willing to be one even if they don't pay them. *laughs*

 

She got off the bus with a weird feeling. Stepping on their campus' grounds made her remember sad memories.

 

[Jung Hee] Oh yeah... I forgot that I rejected Hyun Woo's confession last night and that Min Chan has changed. So... I'm back to being the introverted loser again.

 

She walked through the hallways awkwardly like she is a new transfer student in the school. She silently entered their classroom and noticed that Hyun Woo was nowhere to be seen. She started asking her other classmates about him but they don't have any idea either. The school bell rang and Hyun Woo's seat is still unoccupied. What happened to him? A few minutes later, their professor came in with a sad look on his face.

 

[Professor] Everybody! Please listen! I have some announcement!

 

Everybody surprisingly stopped doing unecessary things to listen to their professor. Jung Hee felt her heart beat beating fast, sensing that the announcement is something related to Hyun Woo.

 

[Professor] Everyone, our school principal received a letter this morning in her office from Lee Hyun Woo's parents.

[Students] *murmurs*

[Jung Hee] Mwoya?

[Professor] It has been stated inside the letter that Lee Hyun Woo will no longer be your classmate from now on for he will be transferring to another school in Los Angeles with her sisters.

[Jung Hee] Mwo?!

 

Everybody fell in deep somberness after hearing the bad news. A tear fell on Jung Hee's cheeks as she reminisced the moment she rejected him. Is this all because of me again? What have I done? The professor left the classroom in silence and Jung Hee chased him to ask one more question.

 

[Jung Hee] Sonsaengnim!

[Professor] Ne?

[Jung Hee] Do you know when he will leave?

[Professor] The exact date wasn't written in the letter but I heard his mother saying that they would like to transfer him there as soon as possible.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter