Keeping Love Again

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning sun shone brightly, passing through the window, awakening Kim Jung Hee. She started her day just like the past few days. But her day will no longer be normal anymore as soon as she step out of the house.

 

[Tao] Good morning!!!

[Jung Hee] Oh… You again…

 

It’s been two weeks already ever since Tao goes to Jung Hee’s house every morning to take her to school. Although she had warned him for almost a hundred times, Tao was too persistent regarding this matter.

 

[Jung Hee] Ya! When are you going to stop?!

[Tao] Stop what?

[Jung Hee] I’ve been telling for a hundred times already! STOP GOING TO MY HOUSE!

[Tao] Wae? Does it bother you a lot?

[Jung Hee] Not just a lot… A LOOOT!!!

[Tao] Wae? I’m helping you out… I’m repaying you with good deeds.

[Jung Hee] Well, I’ll appreciate it more if you’ll just LEAVE ME ALONE!

[Tao] Psssh… Mwoya…

[Jung Hee] Aren’t you busy?

[Tao] We’re not… We just finished promoting our first repackaged album.

[Jung Hee] Oh… Give me your manager’s phone number.

[Tao] Wae? You’re going to accept my offer now?!

[Jung Hee] PABO! I’m going to tell your manager to let your group release another album so that you’d be busy again!

[Tao] You’re not nice…

[Jung Hee] *raises eyebrow* Who told you I am?

[Tao] You just look nice.

[Jung Hee] Don’t let looks fool you. *walks faster*

[Tao] Ya! What do you mean by that?!

 

Without answering Tao’s question, Jung Hee rode on a bus as quickly as possible.

 

[Jung Hee] Geez! Why are idols so annoying?!

 

She arrived at Chun Ha University with Min Chan waiting for her at the school’s gate.

 

[Min Chan] Jung Hee! Why are you so late?!

[Jung Hee] Mianhae! I just have to ditch someone again…

[Min Chan] Who?

[Jung Hee] A-Ah! N-No one! *fake laugh*

[Min Chan] Come on! Let’s hurry up! The school bell’s going to ring anytime soon!

 

Both of them ran to their respective classrooms as if their life’s at stake if the bell’s going to ring. Both of them suddenly halted when they saw Hyun Woo standing right next to the classroom’s door. Upon seeing them, Hyun Woo hurriedly went back inside and sat on his chair. Jung Hee ran and dragged him outside the room, reconciling the two “love birds”.

 

[Jung Hee] Ya! Both of you… Shake hands.

[Min Chan] Mwoya?!

[Jung Hee] Do it!

[Min Chan] Eonnie! We don’t have to!

[Jung Hee] One!

[Min Chan] Ya Oppa! We’re okay now, right?

[Jung Hee] Two!

[Hyun Woo] A-Ah! N-Ne! J-Jung Hee…

[Jung Hee] Just do it! Come on! Hold hands!

[Min Chan] A-Arasseo! *shake hands with Hyun Woo*

[Jung Hee] Yay!!! Now, hug each other!

[Hyun Woo] YA! *stares*

 

Both Min Chan and Jung Hee, even Hyun Woo, himself, was surprised by how he acted. It’s their first time hearing Hyun Woo shout like that.

 

[Jung Hee] Hyun Woo?

[Hyun Woo] A-Ah… M-Mianhae… L-Let’s go inside… The professor will soon be here.

[Jung Hee] O-Okay…

[Min Chan] I’ll go to our classroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter