Paradise Lost

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 What's going on? Min Chan likes me?? Hyun Woo frozed from where he was standing. He couldn't believe what he heard.

 

[Min Chan] Oppa?! Don't you hear what I said?! I said I LIKE YOU!

[Hyun Woo] Min Chan! That's enough!

[Min Chan] Wae?! Why don't you like me?! Wae?! Is Jung Hee so perfect??? Is she that great?!?

[Hyun Woo] Kwon Min Chan!

 

Min Chan finally shut after hearing Hyun Woo's shout. Tears began to fall from her eyes as she looked onto his face. Mwoya? Is he mad at me right now?

 

[Hyun Woo] Min Chan... Mianhae... Let's just be friends.

[Min Chan] *stops crying* Okay... Friends...

[Hyun Woo] Mianhae... Jeongmal mianhae... *runs away*

 

Min Chan was left alone in the midst of the cold winter breeze. The streets were silent and the only source of light was the bright light of the moon reflected from the sun. She wiped away her tears, transforming into somebody else. The innocent little girl whom they used to know is now a witch born from anger and revenge.

 

[Ye Seung] Where have you been?

 

Jung Hee had just entered the front door when Ye Seung already welcomed her with sermon.

 

[Jung Hee] Just somewhere...

[Ye Seung] Somewhere?

[Jung Hee] *growls* Hyun Woo and I went too eat somewhere...

[Ye Seung] What?! You went out on a date?!

[Appa] Eehhhnggeeghheeggghh!

[Jung Hee] *sighs* It's not a date, Eonnie... You're exaggerating again...

[Ye Seung] A male and a female eating outside together... What do you call that?!

[Jung Hee] I don't know... uhm... Food trip??

[Ye Seung] Ya! I'm serious here!

[Jung Hee] Eonnie... You don't have to worry about Hyun Woo. He's a nice friend.

[Ye Seung] Aigoo... Something's suspicious about this Hyun Woo guy. I think he likes you!

[Appa] Ennghenghengehhehhn!!

[Jung Hee] What made you think like that?

[Ye Seung] Nothing. Just an instinct. I mean, why would he ask you to eat with him... alone?

[Jung Hee] Molla yo... *stops* Wait a minute!!!

[Ye Seung] Wae? Mwo?

[Jung Hee] Eonnie.........

[Ye Seung] What???

[Jung Hee] How did you find out that I went somewhere else?

[Ye Seung] *flustered*

[Jung Hee] And how did you know he was the one who asked me out?

[Ye Seung] Uhm... It's an instinct! *fake laugh* A woman's instinct is not a joke, you know? And guys usually ask girls out, right? *fake laugh*

[Jung Hee] Eonnie...

[Ye Seung] *sighs* Okaaay... Fine! Some guy knocked on our door a while ago asking if you live here. So I said yes and he told me that you were dating with some guy. He said that guy looks like he's eyeing you so much that something might happen if I let you go out with him. That's it!

[Jung Hee] Who is this guy?

[Ye Seung] I'm not sure. He left after saying that. He hadn't told me his name.

[Jung Hee] What does he look like? Tall? Blonde?

[Ye Seung] Exactly!

 

Jung Hee closed her eyes, concealing her anger inside. She clenched her fist, wanting to hit something to release the energy within her.

 

[Ye Seung] Jung Hee, are you alright?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter