Vaguely Romantic

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When the clock striked 6pm, she organized her things inside her locker and bid farewell to their school's security guard. She wanted to go home as soon as possible not because of the dangerous streets but because of Ye Seung's dangerous mouth. She was walking her way towards the bus stop when she came across a group of men drinking alcohol. At first, she felt scared for she remembered what happened to her last time but when she saw a familiar face, she didn't hesitate to approach them.

 

[Jung Hee] What is he doing here?!

 

Her eyes widened when she confirmed that it was really him. She dragged him by the collar and tried to take him away from that place but he resisted.

 

[Jung Hee] What are you doing here, Hyun Woo?!

 

Instead of giving her an answer, he gave her a smirk instead. Jung Hee realized that he was already drunk so she decided to take him home.

 

[Hyun Woo] Heeey~! Every~one! This is the girl who rejected me! Isn't she pretty~?

[Men] You're right! She is pretty!

[Jung Hee] Hyun Woo! Let's go home! You're drunk!

[Hyun Woo] Arasseo~ Arasseo~!

[Men] Ya! Where are you going?

[Hyun Woo] We're going home~! Byeee~!

 

Hyun Woo waved at his short-term friends as he swivelled around. He's fortunate for Jung Hee was there to assist him home. She carried his heavy physique with all her might, her right arm wrapped around his waist while her left arm held his hand hooked on her shoulder.

 

[Hyun Woo] Ya~! *pushes Jung Hee away* Let go of me~! *falls on the ground*

[Jung Hee] What are you talking about? I can't let go of you? *helps Hyun Woo*

[Hyun Woo] I~ don't need your help~!

[Jung Hee] Let's go, Hyun Woo. You're completely drunk.

[Hyun Woo] I'm not~!

[Jung Hee] *sighs*

 

She helped Hyun Woo stand and walk once again no matter how difficult it is for her. After several minutes, Hyun Woo stopped moving his feet on the ground.

 

[Jung Hee] Wae? What's the problem?

 

Hyun Woo kept silent and pushed her away for the last time. He wasn't swivelling nor smiling anymore. His face showed seriousness and sadness, making Jung Hee more anxious. All of a sudden, he pinned her on the wall. Sweat started to run down Jung Hee's cheeks as she struggled to escape Hyun Woo's tight grips.

 

[Jung Hee] H-Hyun Woo! This is not funny!

 

She threatened him but he smirked instead. He leaned his face closer to hers. He was so close that she could smell the odor of the alcohol from his mouth. She shook her head numerous times to avoid Hyun Woo but it has no effect. In just a blink of an eye, she felt soft, delicate lips touching hers. She fell in silence, tranquilized by the kiss. Hyun Woo pressed her head closer, his hands placed on her face and waist. Jung Hee closed her eyes, slowly falling into his trap. Just then, the moment was disturbed when someone pushed Hyun Woo on the ground. Jung Hee gasped when she found out who it was. Tao! She finally remembered what happened and what was going on, barely escaping Hyun Woo's magic.

 

[Jung Hee] T-Tao?

 

Tao didn't take his time to look at Jung Hee. His flaming eyes were fixed on Hyun Woo. Just as Hyun Woo was about to get up on his two feet, Tao gave him a strong punch, making him fall back on the ground. Jung Hee screamed to her surprise. She tried stopping Tao but his mind was ruled by anger that moment, making him lose control. Hyun Woo barely stood up, sarcastically laughing as he wiped the blood dripping from his lips. Tao was pissed off by how he acted so he gave him another jab.

 

[Jung Hee] Tao!!! Stop it!!!

 

Hyun Woo swivelled because of the punch's imp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter