Blissful Argument

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jung Hee went to school feeling cheerful and bright. She had completely forgotten what happened the day before that. She was now surrounded with schoolmates, laughing girls, and smiling boys. The sun is shining and warm. A WONDERFUL DAY.

 

[Min Chan] Good morning, Jung Hee!!!!!

 

As usual, Jung Hee's friend, Kwon Min Chan, came running towards her and hugged her tightly.

 

[Jung Hee] M-Min Chan?!

[Min Chan] Ayo!!!!

 

Min Chan let go of her while smiling big, her eyes nowhere to be seen. Jung Hee smiled back, feeling excited about the "gift" she accidentally got.

 

[Jung Hee] So? Why are you so happy today? Something happened?

[Min Chan] It's not just 'something', IT'S "EVERYTHING"!!!

[Jung Hee] Aigoo... Here we go again... So, what is this 'everything'?

[Min Chan] You know what? I saw EXO yesterday!!! And they're THIS close!!! *shows distance with thumb and index finger* Too bad I didn't get the chance to have their autograph. *pouts*

[Jung Hee] She wants the signature badly... =_= Hmmm... Well, do you have any idea that I can do magic?

[Min Chan] M-Magic?!

 

Jung Hee thought of a way on how to give the autograph to Min Chan dramatically. And of course...Min Chan seems amazed.

 

[Min Chan] What kind of magic?! *claps hands* Show me~! Show me~!

[Jung Hee] This magic can take things a person wants. You want that autograph, right?

[Min Chan] Ne~!!!

[Jung Hee] Well then, 3 2 1... ^Dibidibidis~ Give me the autograph!!! (A/N: LOL for Dibidibidis!) *brings out poster from behind* Ta-dah!!!

[Min Chan] J-Jung... Hee... *takes the poster from Jung Hee's hands*

 

Jung Hee smiled widely, staring at her friend's speechless face while holding the poster. Min Chan stood quietly and still for a minute. She's absorbing what's happening, believing it's just a dream while her eyes opened.

 

[Jung Hee] Min Chan? *waves hands in front of Min Chan* Min Chan, are you okay?

[Min Chan] I'm not.............. *jumps at Jung Hee and hugs her* FREAKING OKAY! I'm... I'm... I'm... *screams*

 

With her scream, the whole school campus fell in silence and all of their attention were towards them both.

 

[Jung Hee] Ya! Min Chan, be quiet!!!

 

Jung Hee's eyes started to widen as she saw a group of girls coming towards them. It's the SASAENG FANS. Both Jung Hee and Min Chan bit their lips. They're in a really big trouble now.

 

[Tae Yeon] What's that? *points at Min Chan's hands and raises eyebrows*

[Min Chan] N-Nothing! *hides poster behind her*

[Jung Hee] Well then... We'll be going now... *pushes Min Chan away*

[Tae Yeon] Wait a minute! I didn't tell you leave yet... *walks towards Min Chan* Show me!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter