Lucky Star

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tao] Kamsahamnida!

[Jung Hee] *rolls eyes* What are you doing here?

[Tao] U-Uhmmm…

[Jung Hee] *sighs deeply* Stalking again…

[Tao] I just want to see if you’re doing well.

[Jung Hee] Why are you worrying about me?

[Tao] Doing a favor?

[Jung Hee] *sighs*

[Tao] By the way, why did you save me?

[Jung Hee] Just paying my debts. Now, you can leave me alone. We have nothing to talk about anymore. *walks away*

[Tao] Wait! Aren’t you going to accept my offer now?

[Jung Hee] Just give up. *continues to walk away*

[Tao] I won’t!

[Jung Hee] *laughs* Says the person who was about to die a while ago if I haven’t saved him.

 

Jung Hee left Tao once again with a smile on her face. Jung Hee! What are you thinking! You’re slowly getting closer with him! Don’t let your guard down! Arasseo! What’s good with idols anyway? All they think about is manipulating those stupid fan girls to gain money. They’re so materialistic! They’re all awful! They’re all liars! Jung Hee slapped herself, trying to stop her beating heart. Am I starting to like him? NOOO!!! It can’t be! As Jung Hee scooted her way to their humble home, she came across So Jin, her former coworker at PINee Resto.

 

[So Jin] Jung Hee!!!

 

So Jin embraced her tightly, like someone who hasn’t seen her sister for centuries.

 

[Jung Hee] Eo-Eonnie!!!

[So Jin] Waaahhh!!! I missed our hoobae so much!!!

[Jung Hee] Eo-Eonnie!!! I c-can’t breathe!!!

[So Jin] *lets go of Jung Hee* Oh… Mianhae…

[Jung Hee] And I’m no longer your hoobae, remember?

[So Jin] *frowns* I miss you so much…

[Jung Hee] Me too, Eonnie!

[So Jin] So? Have you found a job yet?

[Jung Hee] Unfortunately, no.

[So Jin] Should I help you?

[Jung Hee] *eyes sparkling* Jinjjaro?!

[So Jin] Ne! I know someone! I’ll give you her number so that you could converse, alright?

[Jung Hee] Ne! Kamsahamnida, Eonnie!

[So Jin] Aisssh… I’ll do anything for my hoobae. *smiles*

 

After their mini reunion-like conversation, Jung Hee and So Jin part ways. Jung Hee continued to walk to her destination, having lots and lots of thoughts in her mind. Awww! Too bad I won’t be able to work at EXO’s dormitory now… Ya! Isn’t it great?! Tao doesn’t need to go see me anymore! Yay! I won’t see him anymore! But, don’t you think I would miss him? Nooo! NOOO WAAAY! What are you thinking Jung Hee?! He is an idol! A liar! You shouldn’t fall in love with him! Arasseo! Jung Hee felt haggard when she finally reached home. As usual, Ye Seung was there to welcome her.

 

[Ye Seung] Ya! What’s with your lethargic face?

[Jung Hee] Nothing Eonnie… I just can’t get a job…

[Ye Seung] Don’t worry, a blessing would come at the right time. Just wait patiently.

[Jung Hee] Arasseo… Mianhae Eonnie… I won’t be able to pay for bills at the moment.

[Ye Seung] Don’t worry about that! I’ll be paying for it.

[Jung Hee] Komawo Eonnie!

[Ye Seung] It’s nothing… Well then, I’ll head home now.

[Jung Hee] Ne! Thank you again, Eonnie! Take care!

[Ye Seung] Ne! You and your father too!

 

Jung Hee and her father ate their dinner together happily, munching on their favorite black bean noodles as they wait for nighttime.

 

[Jung Hee] You know what Appa… I’m going to have a job soon!

[Appa] nngugunfgiiiiiuuuu...

[Jung Hee] I just hope the salary is high so that I could bring you to the hospital.

[Appa] *cries*

 

Tears started to fall on Jung Hee’s father’s cheeks as he heard her wishes. Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter