Eh? Eh! Eh...

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hee started her day by cooking their breakfast the next day. Just as she was about to leave the dormitory, Su Ho came walking towards the living room while yawning.

 

[Jung Hee] Oh! Su Ho Oppa!

[Su Ho] Jung Hee? Where are you going?

[Jung Hee] I have to go to school today.

[Su Ho] Oh yeah... School's not yet over, huh *yawns*.

[Jung Hee] Ne... I've already cooked you're breakfast for today so eat up. I will also be coming home late. I'm going to visit my friend at the hospital.

[Su Ho] Okay! Be careful on your way!

[Jung Hee] Ne!

 

An hour and a half after she rode the bus, Chun Ha University is finally in front of her eyes. She felt nervous of what would happen to her that day. No Lee Hyun Woo. No Kwon Min Chan. No friends. No saviours. She timidly walked through the corridors, almost avoiding physical contact with other people. She entered the classroom and eyes started to follow her around in complete silence.

 

[Girl 1] Is it really true that Jung Hee dumped that Hyun Woo guy?

[Girl 2] I think so...

[Girl 3] Taeyeon's gang and Jung Hee's... I don't know... Ex-friend(?) barged in last time with flowers meant for Jung Hee.

[Girl 1] And so?

[Girl 2] Those flowers were found at the rooftop and according to a witness, Hyun Woo Oppa ran towards the rooftop with roses in his arms.

[Girl 1] But that doesn't mean that it's the same flowers, right?

[Jung Hee] Ani. That was really meant for me.

[Girls] J-Jung Hee???

[Jung Hee] Mianhae. I did something wrong again.

[Girl 1] Why would you reject Hyun Woo Oppa? Don't you like him?

[Jung Hee] I do but... I need to sacrifice for someone dear to me.

 

Jung Hee left the classroom to cool off for a bit. She went to the library where she thought was empty and to her surprise, she found Min Chan weeping under the table.

 

[Jung Hee] *sighs* Ya! Pabo!

 

Min Chan recognized her voice and ignored her. She wiped her tears and crawled out under the table, escaping Jung Hee as fast asvshe could but, unfortunately, she was able to stop her.

 

[Min Chan] What do you want from me?! *shoves Jung Hee's hand*

[Jung Hee] What were you doing under the table?

[Min Chan] It's none of your business! Go away!

[Jung Hee] Do you think I'm not hurt seeing you like this?

[Min Chan] Why would you care?! You said it yourself, "Let's forget that we became friends!"

[Jung Hee] You were going overboard that time and I have no choice but to say it. You know I didn't mean it, right?

[Min Chan] Geuman... I don't wanna talk to you anymore.

[Jung Hee] Are we going to end our friendship just because of this?

[Min Chan] YOU started it. I can't understand why everyone's dumping me. Hyun Woo Oppa always leave me alone and you were not even there for me. Today, Taeyeon Eonni and the others kicked me out of their group *cries*. WAE?! Why do I always have to be alone?! *cries* All I want is someone who would never leave me! *cries*

[Jung Hee] Ya! Am I that useless to you? I can be that someone you are longing for!

[Min Chan] And what evidence do you have to prove that?

[Jung Hee] A~ Have you forgotten the time I sacrificed my life for you?

[Min Chan] When?

[Jung Hee] Aisssh... Who is this again? *dances Growl*

[Min Chan] *laughs* Stop! Stop! *laughs* It's EXO! I remember now! However, that poster is gone now so I'm not satisfied.

[Jung Hee] Not satisfied? You just laughed now!

[Min Chan] It's because you look silly... *laughs*

[Jung Hee] Well then... Will you forgive me if I give this? *shows Min Chan EXO's repackaged album*

[Min Chan] Aigoo... You really bought this?

[Jung Hee] Open it first, will you?

[Min Chan] Waaa~ You made every member sign this?! When?

[Jung Hee] U-Uhmmm... I met them on the streets one day.

[Min Chan] On the streets? That's pretty unusual.. Still, komawoyo! *hugs Jung Hee*

[Jung Hee] Eh? You forgive me now?

[Min Chan] *nods*

[Jung Hee] Yes! But whoa! You really changed a lot! Last time you screamed for a poster signed by one idiot member. Now, I only get "Waaa~"?

[Min Chan] Wae? You want me to scream? And who are you calling idiot?

[Jung Hee] Hey! Don't scream! Come visit Hyun Woo with me later!

[Min Chan] No thanks... I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter