Electric Heart

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao entered their dormitory with a sad and gloomy look on his face. He sat on the couch silently, staring at the floor, not saying anything.

 

[Kris] Ya! Did something happened?

 

Tao remained silent, still dazing off.

 

[Baek Hyun] Perhaps.. He is rejected.

 

And with that, Tao raised his head up, looking at Baek Hyun, still with his poker face on.

 

[Xiumin] Aigoo... Tell us! What is your problem?

 

Tao, being stubborn, didn't answer his hyungs and went straight to his and Xiumin's room. He lied down on his bed, thinking deeply.

 

[Baek Hyun] Aisssh! This kid really...

[Lu Han] Wae? What's happening here?

[Xiumin] It seems Tao is having a problem.

[Lu Han] Jinjjaro? So that's why he looks so strange.

[Kris] Ne... I've never seen him like that before.

[Lu Han] Well, let me check on him.

 

The anxious-looking hyung tip-toed through Tao and Xiumin's room, making sure their precious maknae is alright all by himself. He found Tao lying on his bed with a pillow covering his face. He cleared his throat and closed the door slowly behind him as he approached the lonely maknae. He sat on Xiumin's bed just beside Tao's and tapped his arms, making him sit down with a grimace-looking face.

 

[Lu Han] Ya! Do you bother telling your hyung what happened?

[Tao] Ani... It's just...

[Lu Han] You can rely on me.

[Tao] *look down on his feet*

[Lu Han] I promise I will listen.

 

Hearing these words, Tao let out a deep sigh and chose to tell his hyung about his thoughts.

 

[Tao] Well...uhm... Remember the weird EXO-L I was talking about yesterday?

[Lu Han] Oh! Min Chan?

[Tao] Ne... Actually, I saw her earlier.

[Lu Han] Jinjja? And so, what happened?

[Tao] Well, it turns out that what Baekhyun hyung said is true.

[Lu Han] Hm? What do you mean?

[Tao] That she is actually not a fan girl but only someone who was there for her friend. She even told me that "Min Chan" is not her name.

[Lu Han] So?

[Tao] I was just disappointed.

[Lu Han] So that's it? Uhm... Why are you disappointed?

[Tao] *sighs deeply, lay down on the bed, and covers face with pillow*

 

Luhan, who was still uncertain about Tao's problem, went out of the room and approached the other members.

 

[Baek Hyun] So? What did he say?

[Lu Han] *imitates Tao's actions and voice* I met the weird EXO-L earlier. What Baekhyun hyung said is true. She is not a fangirl and her name is not "Min Chan". I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter